I am traveling internationally for the first time in 3 weeks. My question is, I know you should take copies of your passport, license, etc...but should you carry the copies or the originals with you while you are sightseeing?
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Authentic passport,visa driver's license, ID'S certificates diplomas
- 2 Questions about car rentals?
- 3 great travel food sharing website!
- 4 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 5 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 6 Where to go on Christmas?
- 7 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 8 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 9 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 10 europe In January
- 11 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 12 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 13 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 14 Holiday Travel Plans
- 15 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 16 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 17 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff
- 18 Help with honeymoon destination
- 19 places to stop and stretch.
- 20 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 21 Travel with or without kids ?
- 22 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 23 7 days European trip with kids- suggestions needed
- 24 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 25 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE