I am traveling internationally for the first time in 3 weeks. My question is, I know you should take copies of your passport, license, etc...but should you carry the copies or the originals with you while you are sightseeing?
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Christmas break vacation destination ideas?
- 2 Luggage Tags
- 3 Your Best Travel Tips
- 4 How is the United Lounge at LAX?
- 5 Which Travel Bag
- 6 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 7 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 8 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 9 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 10 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 11 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 12 europe In January
- 13 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 14 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 15 Where to go on Christmas?
- 16 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 17 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 18 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 19 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 20 Holiday Travel Plans
- 21 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 22 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 23 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff
- 24 Help with honeymoon destination
- 25 places to stop and stretch.