So I've committed to doing the W trek in Torres del Paine on my upcoming trip to South America. I'm from Canada and have winter trekking experience.
However, I'm not sure if I should start with the trek in mid June at the beginning of my trip or if I should do it at the end of my trip in mid August. Does anyone know which time of year would have preferable weather?
Also, would camping supplies stores in Puerto Natales be open at this time of year? I wouldn't mind renting some of the equipment so that I don't have to lug it around with me afterwards.
This is one of my wildest dreams so any information is extremely appreciated! The more info the better.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://www.drozdietplan.com/massive-testo/
- 2 Please help with Peru itinerary
- 3 Puzzled by altitude sickness
- 4 cruises now coming/going from San Antonio instead of Valparaiso
- 5 Brazil
- 6 Visa for Brazil/canadian applying/Help!!!!
- 7 Palermo-Soho Hotel in Buenos Aires?
- 8 Best way to get from airport in Santiago to Ibis hotel in Valparaiso
- 9 Peru Trip for the Family
- 10 Argentina before and after Antarctica Itinerary
- 11 Peru Sacred Valley Trip - Family of 5
- 12 Patagonia itinerary advice
- 13 1.5 days in Rio
- 14 If it's Tuesday, it must be Patagonia...need itinerary help
- 15 Galapagos tours
- 16 Authentic Peruvian Community
- 17 Travel to Salta/Jujuy
- 18 Patagonia Hike/Travel/Explore
- 19 2 weeks trip
- 20 semi weird question re Peru Currency
- 21 Bus travel between El Chalten and El Calafate
- 22 10 Nights in Central Chile and on Rapa Nui
- 23 Where to stay in Bariloche
- 24 WEBJET
- 25 Iguazu and Iguaçu