So I've committed to doing the W trek in Torres del Paine on my upcoming trip to South America. I'm from Canada and have winter trekking experience.
However, I'm not sure if I should start with the trek in mid June at the beginning of my trip or if I should do it at the end of my trip in mid August. Does anyone know which time of year would have preferable weather?
Also, would camping supplies stores in Puerto Natales be open at this time of year? I wouldn't mind renting some of the equipment so that I don't have to lug it around with me afterwards.
This is one of my wildest dreams so any information is extremely appreciated! The more info the better.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 ¦~ ¦ ~ ¦ B U S 97.C O M ¦~ ¦ ~ ¦ 카지노사이트주소 ¦~ ¦ ~ ¦ 카지노게임
- 2 Neruda's Isla Negra Home - Worth a Detour?
- 3 Valpo, Lakes, Chiloe & Patagonia Time allotment?
- 4 Trip to Amazon where to start
- 5 SA first-timers* need Peru advice!
- 6 Another Amazing Trip to Patagonia
- 7 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 8 Flying Solo to South America
- 9 Tell me soething about South America travel tips?
- 10 South American destinations for introverts?
- 11 Narrowing Down Itinerary
- 12 Where to start in May?
- 13 Machu Picchu and the Inca Trail
- 14 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 15 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 16 Child visa to Brazil. Please share your experience.
- 17 Cartagens for 3.5 days. Looking for suggestions-islands, food tours, etc..
- 18 Need day trip/guide suggestions from Puerto Ayora, Galapagos
- 19 Peru Final 15-day Itinerary Help Needed
- 20 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 21 Best overland route from Lima to Tucuman, Argentina?
- 22 Peru - Puno & Lakes or Amazon
- 23 Did You Visit the Lakes District and/or Chiloe?
- 24 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 25 Argentina and Bolivia/March and April