So I've committed to doing the W trek in Torres del Paine on my upcoming trip to South America. I'm from Canada and have winter trekking experience.
However, I'm not sure if I should start with the trek in mid June at the beginning of my trip or if I should do it at the end of my trip in mid August. Does anyone know which time of year would have preferable weather?
Also, would camping supplies stores in Puerto Natales be open at this time of year? I wouldn't mind renting some of the equipment so that I don't have to lug it around with me afterwards.
This is one of my wildest dreams so any information is extremely appreciated! The more info the better.
Thanks so much!
Torres del Paine W Trek... Mid June or Late August???
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Buy High quality fake passports, visa, driver's licences , id cards....
- 2 Ten days in Ecuador
- 3 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 4 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 5 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 6 Dollars, sols or credit cards in Peru?
- 7 NW of Argentina
- 8 Peru versus Bolivia
- 9 Need advise for Argentina and surrounding areas in May??
- 10 Enchanting-South America-tour companies
- 11 altitude sickness (Bolivia vs. Peru)
- 12 Need help in where to stay in Mendoza in December
- 13 Amazon Rainforest Indigenous Peoples
- 14 Using Internet for Finances in South America
- 15 Flight to El Calafate for one day
- 16 Peru in December
- 17 Anniversary of 9/11/01
- 18 Travel with my boyfriend of 4 years to Brazil!
- 19 NYT Article on Cartagena
- 20 Can the Bolivia experts please check this itinerary?
- 21 Santiago, Mendoza, and Need Suggestions!
- 22 Lone Male - Puerto Rico, Havana or Costa Rica???
- 23 Low Altitude airports in Bolivia
- 24 Ipad Hackers in Peru?
- 25 Getting from Punta Arenas, Chile, to Ushuaia, Argentina