So I've committed to doing the W trek in Torres del Paine on my upcoming trip to South America. I'm from Canada and have winter trekking experience.
However, I'm not sure if I should start with the trek in mid June at the beginning of my trip or if I should do it at the end of my trip in mid August. Does anyone know which time of year would have preferable weather?
Also, would camping supplies stores in Puerto Natales be open at this time of year? I wouldn't mind renting some of the equipment so that I don't have to lug it around with me afterwards.
This is one of my wildest dreams so any information is extremely appreciated! The more info the better.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://healthforeverplus.com/phallyx/
- 2 Northeast Brazil
- 3 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 4 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 5 Lima, Peru - Travel Report
- 6 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 7 Going to Peru with 2 kids (9 and 12yrs)
- 8 Galapagos - Family Wildlife Tours
- 9 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 10 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 11 Going to Machu Pichu with 4 children
- 12 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 13 James Frazer-Mann - Trying to book El Chalten via Plataforma10 ?
- 14 Adventures / full of experince tours in the Ecuadorians
- 15 Lima - driver for hire
- 16 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 17 OK one final question - concerns AEP!
- 18 Iguazu Falls Couple Last Minute Questions!
- 19 First trip to Argentina - should we just stay in Buenos Aires?
- 20 Can USA citizens avoid hotel taxes?
- 21 Booking Treks in Cusco?
- 22 Best Hostels Cusco?
- 23 ONE WEEK IN COLOMBIA
- 24 Itinerary help
- 25 Itinerary help