Hi there. My friend and I are planning to travel through South America in December. We are looking into getting an airpass as they have been said to be cheaper than booking individual flights. I'm just looking to hear of any firsthand experiences with these passes. How do they work exactly? The website isn't very clear and there aren't too many forums on them. I know they have to be purchased in our home country but once in South America, can we book our flights as we go? We will have some type of plan but we also want to have wiggle room if we want to stay in certain countries longer than others. Or is this something that needs to be completely planned out? Thanks!
south america airpass
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Need Police Report from Santiago!
- 2 Anyone traveled with Manu Peru Amazon Tour Company?
- 3 Salar de Uyuni: a guide
- 4 Best plan for 6 days between Cuenca and Quito?
- 5 Volcano erupts in Chile near Puerto Varas and Puerto Montt
- 6 URGENT! Call your airline!
- 7 Columbia Local Beer
- 8 Solo backpacking in Argentina and Chile
- 9 El Calafate/Torres del Paine 7 day Itinerary Help
- 10 Is Guayaquil the new tourist discovery in Ecuador?
- 11 10 days in Argentina
- 12 february/march- where to go?
- 13 Sacred Valley spread over four days--need input on itinerary!
- 14 Peruvian Amazon
- 15 driving to salvador
- 16 Bogota, Providencia and Where Else?
- 17 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 18 Peru, help cutting costs
- 19 cartagena , columbia
- 20 Peru Itinerary Help
- 21 One spare day in our itinerary - where should it go?
- 22 10 days backpacking in Peru
- 23 Antofogasta or Calama ? And which month ?
- 24 Birding in Mindo
- 25 Iguazu accomodation