I am planning on visiting Brazil and Argentina and will be travelling on an U.S. passport. I understand that I will need a visa for Brazil and will obtain one prior to my trip. As for Argentina, I understand that a reciprocity fee is collected for travellers flying into one of the two airports in Buenos Aires. If I enter Argentina at the border with Brazil at Iguazu Falls and fly back to the U.S. from EZE, will I have to pay a reciprocity fee either at the border crossing at Iguazu or upon departure from EZE?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Buy fake and real passport id cards drivers license ..
- 2 Travel to Salta/Jujuy
- 3 Patagonia Hike/Travel/Explore
- 4 2 weeks trip
- 5 semi weird question re Peru Currency
- 6 Bus travel between El Chalten and El Calafate
- 7 10 Nights in Central Chile and on Rapa Nui
- 8 Where to stay in Bariloche
- 9 WEBJET
- 10 Iguazu and Iguaçu
- 11 Good women's hairgresser in Santiago?
- 12 Itineraries
- 13 Pantanal Lodges
- 14 Torres Del Paine Hiking - No Refugios
- 15 3 weeks in South America
- 16 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 17 Buenos Aires Hotels for 4 nights in early November
- 18 Ecuador, Panama, or Costa Rica
- 19 Chile wine tour
- 20 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 21 Aerolineas "Visit Argentina" discounted airline pass
- 22 Iquitos or Puerto Maldonado?
- 23 How to count hotel floors in Ecuador?
- 24 Ceviche in Peru or Ecuador?
- 25 Travel Buddies for the Salar de Uyuni in September 2017