I am planning on visiting Brazil and Argentina and will be travelling on an U.S. passport. I understand that I will need a visa for Brazil and will obtain one prior to my trip. As for Argentina, I understand that a reciprocity fee is collected for travellers flying into one of the two airports in Buenos Aires. If I enter Argentina at the border with Brazil at Iguazu Falls and fly back to the U.S. from EZE, will I have to pay a reciprocity fee either at the border crossing at Iguazu or upon departure from EZE?
Reciprocity Fee for Argentina
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Travel Agency: PeruTourism
- 2 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 3 3 Weeks Itinerary
- 4 Quito trip review with Gate 1 Travel
- 5 2 weeks in Argentina
- 6 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 7 Salta...Travel Brain Dead
- 8 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 9 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 10 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 11 Back to South America
- 12 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 13 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 14 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 15 JW Marriott Lima
- 16 Trip Report - Very Long
- 17 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 18 Quito recommendations
- 19 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 20 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 21 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 22 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 23 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 24 AEP to Recoleta - Taxi/Bus/Car Service
- 25 Cell phone in Brazil?