I am planning on visiting Brazil and Argentina and will be travelling on an U.S. passport. I understand that I will need a visa for Brazil and will obtain one prior to my trip. As for Argentina, I understand that a reciprocity fee is collected for travellers flying into one of the two airports in Buenos Aires. If I enter Argentina at the border with Brazil at Iguazu Falls and fly back to the U.S. from EZE, will I have to pay a reciprocity fee either at the border crossing at Iguazu or upon departure from EZE?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Assist: Tec^h SUPP0RT YAHOO MAIL CONTACT 1:800:570:1233 YAHOO MAIL
- 2 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 3 Buenos Aires, Patagonia hike, Uraguay beach and Iguazu idea feedback needed
- 4 Half Bandi: Tec*h SUPP0RT YAHOO MAIL CONTACT 1:855:999:8045 YAHOO
- 5 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 6 Galapagus July
- 7 Machu Picchu changes its entry schedule
- 8 The Atacama Desert
- 9 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 10 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 11 Finding a group to hike with
- 12 2 day Inca Trek and a fear of exposure/heights
- 13 1 day for Iguazu Falls (I know, but that's all she has)
- 14 Pisco sours
- 15 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 16 Last min cruise to the Galapagos
- 17 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 18 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 19 Baños & Alausí (Paillon & Nariz del Diablo)!
- 20 Help needed with itinerary for Argentina and Chile
- 21 2 Weeks in Cusco Itinerary
- 22 Huacachina, Peru
- 23 Hiking Tour Companies - Machu Picchu & Chile
- 24 Can a Europhile Find Happiness in Argentina and Chile?
- 25 Anyone familiar with Sky Airlines?