I am planning on visiting Brazil and Argentina and will be travelling on an U.S. passport. I understand that I will need a visa for Brazil and will obtain one prior to my trip. As for Argentina, I understand that a reciprocity fee is collected for travellers flying into one of the two airports in Buenos Aires. If I enter Argentina at the border with Brazil at Iguazu Falls and fly back to the U.S. from EZE, will I have to pay a reciprocity fee either at the border crossing at Iguazu or upon departure from EZE?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 카지노게임사이트 ‗ ᵟ ᴓ Ξ 바카라사이트주소 ‗ ᵟ ᴓ Ξ bus97.coM
- 2 please help with Argentine Patagonia planning
- 3 Northwest Argentina - Specific Itinerary Questions
- 4 Weight limits on LATAM airlines
- 5 Grey Glacier in Patagonia, Chile
- 6 Punta Arenas or Puerto Natales?
- 7 Quito, Galapagos and Otavalo
- 8 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 9 2 week Brazil, Argentina and Peru itinerary
- 10 Iquitos
- 11 Peru 3 Week Itinerary Feedback PLS!
- 12 Rainbow mountain trek
- 13 Restaurant Iguazu Falls
- 14 1 Month Backpacking Peru Itinerary Check
- 15 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 16 Escaping the northern hemisphere winter in the Santiago area?
- 17 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 18 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 19 transport to San Antonio De Areco, Argentina
- 20 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 21 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 22 AllenBrooks- guide/driver in Rio
- 23 Bariloche car rental
- 24 Guide recommendation Cusco Sacred Valley Machu Picchu
- 25 Child visa to Brazil. Please share your experience.