I am planning on visiting Brazil and Argentina and will be travelling on an U.S. passport. I understand that I will need a visa for Brazil and will obtain one prior to my trip. As for Argentina, I understand that a reciprocity fee is collected for travellers flying into one of the two airports in Buenos Aires. If I enter Argentina at the border with Brazil at Iguazu Falls and fly back to the U.S. from EZE, will I have to pay a reciprocity fee either at the border crossing at Iguazu or upon departure from EZE?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Kitchen Fitters In Cardiff Area
- 2 Amazon, OIlantaytambo, Colca Canyon, Pacasmay and About
- 3 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 4 El Calafate excursions
- 5 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 6 Ecuador earthquake
- 7 Destination Recommendation (w/ specifics)
- 8 Peru & Ecuador
- 9 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 10 Our 2016 South America Trip
- 11 Peru - Chinchero questions
- 12 Mendoza airport will be closed: Sept- Dec
- 13 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 14 Stray Dogs?
- 15 Salkantay trek
- 16 Iquitos vs Manu Peru Amazon
- 17 Visiting Alagoas or Boipeba
- 18 Need suggestions about 7 days Cusco itinerary
- 19 Enrico Poli Collection
- 20 Request for Galapagos Itinerary Assistance
- 21 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 22 10 Week South America Trip
- 23 Patagonia in September/October
- 24 10 days in Chile
- 25 Travel in Chile- Itinerary advice please