I am planning on visiting Brazil and Argentina and will be travelling on an U.S. passport. I understand that I will need a visa for Brazil and will obtain one prior to my trip. As for Argentina, I understand that a reciprocity fee is collected for travellers flying into one of the two airports in Buenos Aires. If I enter Argentina at the border with Brazil at Iguazu Falls and fly back to the U.S. from EZE, will I have to pay a reciprocity fee either at the border crossing at Iguazu or upon departure from EZE?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://www.xaddition.net/thermo-max
- 2 Going to Peru with 2 kids (9 and 12yrs)
- 3 Northeast Brazil
- 4 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 5 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 6 Lima, Peru - Travel Report
- 7 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 8 Galapagos - Family Wildlife Tours
- 9 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 10 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 11 Going to Machu Pichu with 4 children
- 12 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 13 James Frazer-Mann - Trying to book El Chalten via Plataforma10 ?
- 14 Adventures / full of experince tours in the Ecuadorians
- 15 Lima - driver for hire
- 16 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 17 OK one final question - concerns AEP!
- 18 Iguazu Falls Couple Last Minute Questions!
- 19 First trip to Argentina - should we just stay in Buenos Aires?
- 20 Can USA citizens avoid hotel taxes?
- 21 Booking Treks in Cusco?
- 22 Best Hostels Cusco?
- 23 ONE WEEK IN COLOMBIA
- 24 Itinerary help
- 25 Itinerary help