I've posted a couple of times as my fiance and I prepare for our trip to Peru. I haven't been out of the country much and its my fiance's first international trip (we are SOO excited!).
We are getting ready to fly out Wednesday and the last minute excitement, nervousness and preparation has begun! I wanted to see if any of you had recommendations or tips on packing. Is there anything you would suggest we defintiely have with us (I'm thinking of things to include in a first aid kit or other easily overlooked items)?
We will be in Lima, Cusco, Arequipa and MP.
A couple other last minute questions-
- It was recommended that we get A LOT of vaccinations and medications (malaria, typhoid fever, yellow fever, hep. A, etc.). I feel like some may be a little unnecessary. Any tips of important vaccinations?
- What is the best way to handle money? Should we mainly bring and deal in cash or is using a card better? Also in your experience, is it best to convert money at banks, or get it out of ATM's?
Any help or advice on any or all of these questions is much appreciated.
Thanks so much!!!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 click here: https://bettercoloncleansingguide.com/luxury-garcinia-cambogia/
- 2 Palermo-Soho Hotel in Buenos Aires?
- 3 Please help with Peru itinerary
- 4 cruises now coming/going from San Antonio instead of Valparaiso
- 5 Puzzled by altitude sickness
- 6 Brazil
- 7 Visa for Brazil/canadian applying/Help!!!!
- 8 Best way to get from airport in Santiago to Ibis hotel in Valparaiso
- 9 Peru Trip for the Family
- 10 Argentina before and after Antarctica Itinerary
- 11 Peru Sacred Valley Trip - Family of 5
- 12 Patagonia itinerary advice
- 13 1.5 days in Rio
- 14 If it's Tuesday, it must be Patagonia...need itinerary help
- 15 Galapagos tours
- 16 Authentic Peruvian Community
- 17 Travel to Salta/Jujuy
- 18 Patagonia Hike/Travel/Explore
- 19 2 weeks trip
- 20 semi weird question re Peru Currency
- 21 Bus travel between El Chalten and El Calafate
- 22 10 Nights in Central Chile and on Rapa Nui
- 23 Where to stay in Bariloche
- 24 WEBJET
- 25 Iguazu and Iguaçu