I am doing a Volunteer placement for 2 months in Lima Peru and will like to Travel to Bolivia and Chile after so i need some advice please:-
1. What is the best way to get from Peru ---> Bolivia
2. What is the best way to get from Bolivia-->Chile
3. How many days should I stay in Bolivia and Chile?
4. Is it safe for a girl to be travelling alone like this?
5. Any useful links for hostels for both places (or even recommend a hostel for me that will be great)
Any additional advice or info will be kindly appreciated as well as I have never been to South America before...let alone travelling by myself as well...! I will be in Peru from March-April 2011 and in Bolivia and Chile on May 2011
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://www.healthexpertproduct.com/skintology-cream/
- 2 3 days precruise-stay in Santiago all 3 or 2 SCL and 1 Valparaiso?
- 3 where to stay Buenos Aires
- 4 Renting a car in Patagonia
- 5 Avianca business class
- 6 Suenos Aires, Argentina vs Lisbon, Portugal
- 7 What's all the hype about Buenos Aires?
- 8 No exit stamp from Brazil, no entry stamp in Paraguay, help!!
- 9 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 10 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 11 Can a Europhile Find Happiness in Argentina and Chile?
- 12 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 13 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 14 How many days in Medellin area?
- 15 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 16 60-yr old female going solo to Rio - itinerary
- 17 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 18 Peru Trip for the Family
- 19 Pisco sours
- 20 Huayhuash Trecking 8-16th of july
- 21 Medellin, Colombia - Great Driver
- 22 Looking For Intensive Spanish Immersion Course
- 23 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 24 Machu Picchu changes its entry schedule
- 25 Lodging by Medellin Airport