I am doing a Volunteer placement for 2 months in Lima Peru and will like to Travel to Bolivia and Chile after so i need some advice please:-
1. What is the best way to get from Peru ---> Bolivia
2. What is the best way to get from Bolivia-->Chile
3. How many days should I stay in Bolivia and Chile?
4. Is it safe for a girl to be travelling alone like this?
5. Any useful links for hostels for both places (or even recommend a hostel for me that will be great)
Any additional advice or info will be kindly appreciated as well as I have never been to South America before...let alone travelling by myself as well...! I will be in Peru from March-April 2011 and in Bolivia and Chile on May 2011
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Tec*h SUPP0RT AOL mail CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 AOL Error Configuration
- 2 Buenos Aires, Patagonia hike, Uraguay beach and Iguazu idea feedback needed
- 3 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 4 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 5 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 6 Chilean Travel Agent Suggestions Needed
- 7 Galapagus July
- 8 Machu Picchu changes its entry schedule
- 9 The Atacama Desert
- 10 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 11 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 12 Finding a group to hike with
- 13 2 day Inca Trek and a fear of exposure/heights
- 14 1 day for Iguazu Falls (I know, but that's all she has)
- 15 Pisco sours
- 16 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 17 Last min cruise to the Galapagos
- 18 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 19 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 20 Baños & Alausí (Paillon & Nariz del Diablo)!
- 21 Help needed with itinerary for Argentina and Chile
- 22 2 Weeks in Cusco Itinerary
- 23 Huacachina, Peru
- 24 Hiking Tour Companies - Machu Picchu & Chile
- 25 Can a Europhile Find Happiness in Argentina and Chile?