I am doing a Volunteer placement for 2 months in Lima Peru and will like to Travel to Bolivia and Chile after so i need some advice please:-
1. What is the best way to get from Peru ---> Bolivia
2. What is the best way to get from Bolivia-->Chile
3. How many days should I stay in Bolivia and Chile?
4. Is it safe for a girl to be travelling alone like this?
5. Any useful links for hostels for both places (or even recommend a hostel for me that will be great)
Any additional advice or info will be kindly appreciated as well as I have never been to South America before...let alone travelling by myself as well...! I will be in Peru from March-April 2011 and in Bolivia and Chile on May 2011
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Choquequirao Questions
- 2 Our ATMs to give 500 and 100 peso bills
- 3 Steak house rec in Buenos Aires near Recoleta
- 4 Taking the Bus Santiago Airport to Valpo
- 5 Shopping for sweaters - Quito or Otavalo?
- 6 MP and Torres del Paine on same trip?
- 7 Advice? First SA experience in Ecuador has so far been disappointing
- 8 Sixty days in Colombia
- 9 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 10 Cajamarca
- 11 Torres del Paine, 3 hotel oprions
- 12 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 13 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 14 Patagonia - Equipment
- 15 Extra two days In Cusco or Lima..Early September
- 16 Chile or Argentina?
- 17 Extra two days in Cusco or Lake Titicaca
- 18 Iguassu Falls footwear?
- 19 Nazca Lines from Pisco or Ica Airport?
- 20 Chile cell phone and sim card advice needed
- 21 What to do with two free nites on arrival in Argentina
- 22 Flights to Northern Peru
- 23 Santiago neighborhood
- 24 Hotels in San Pedro de Atacama?
- 25 Drive or Get Driven? Santiago > Valparaiso