I am doing a Volunteer placement for 2 months in Lima Peru and will like to Travel to Bolivia and Chile after so i need some advice please:-
1. What is the best way to get from Peru ---> Bolivia
2. What is the best way to get from Bolivia-->Chile
3. How many days should I stay in Bolivia and Chile?
4. Is it safe for a girl to be travelling alone like this?
5. Any useful links for hostels for both places (or even recommend a hostel for me that will be great)
Any additional advice or info will be kindly appreciated as well as I have never been to South America before...let alone travelling by myself as well...! I will be in Peru from March-April 2011 and in Bolivia and Chile on May 2011
Help! Need advice for Peru-->Bolivia-->Chile
- 1 Peru Best Tours: Buyers Beware
- 2 Staying Safe in Buenos Aires
- 3 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 4 Making connecting flight in SCL after flying in internationally
- 5 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 6 Bus from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales - ticket advice
- 7 8 Days in Brazil
- 8 Brazil - Rio to Sao Paulo
- 9 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 10 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 11 Problems with emails USA-Brazil
- 12 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 13 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 14 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 15 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 16 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 17 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 18 Peru Hop?
- 19 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 20 Uruguay Re-Do
- 21 Montevideo, Uruguay
- 22 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 23 More suggested reading
- 24 Please help me jump-start planning for Galapagos trip
- 25 Bariloche over XMas