I am doing a Volunteer placement for 2 months in Lima Peru and will like to Travel to Bolivia and Chile after so i need some advice please:-
1. What is the best way to get from Peru ---> Bolivia
2. What is the best way to get from Bolivia-->Chile
3. How many days should I stay in Bolivia and Chile?
4. Is it safe for a girl to be travelling alone like this?
5. Any useful links for hostels for both places (or even recommend a hostel for me that will be great)
Any additional advice or info will be kindly appreciated as well as I have never been to South America before...let alone travelling by myself as well...! I will be in Peru from March-April 2011 and in Bolivia and Chile on May 2011
Help! Need advice for Peru-->Bolivia-->Chile
- 1 Back to South America
- 2 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 3 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 4 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 5 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 6 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 7 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 8 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 9 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 10 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
- 11 Vaya Adventures
- 12 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 13 Help with Flight Delays & Planning????
- 14 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 15 Flights on LAN
- 16 Need help with Cusco itinerary
- 17 Eight Days on Horseback in the Avenue of the Volcanoes
- 18 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 19 More suggested reading
- 20 Family Trip to the Galapagos Islands
- 21 Peru Trip Report & Reviews (Lima, Sacred Valley, Manu, Cusco)
- 22 Has anyone heard of the tour company "escapes unlimited"?
- 23 which hotel in Cusco-- Second Home or Hotel Andenes al Cielo
- 24 Trip to Peru with my girlfriend (mid 20s)
- 25 Perito Moreno mini walk