I am doing a Volunteer placement for 2 months in Lima Peru and will like to Travel to Bolivia and Chile after so i need some advice please:-
1. What is the best way to get from Peru ---> Bolivia
2. What is the best way to get from Bolivia-->Chile
3. How many days should I stay in Bolivia and Chile?
4. Is it safe for a girl to be travelling alone like this?
5. Any useful links for hostels for both places (or even recommend a hostel for me that will be great)
Any additional advice or info will be kindly appreciated as well as I have never been to South America before...let alone travelling by myself as well...! I will be in Peru from March-April 2011 and in Bolivia and Chile on May 2011
Help! Need advice for Peru-->Bolivia-->Chile
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Anniversary of 9/11/01
- 2 2 weeks Ecuador, no car, flying to Guayaquil, most accessible places to go?
- 3 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 4 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 5 Transportation in Ecuador
- 6 NW of Argentina
- 7 adventure tour on the Amazon
- 8 Amazon Rainforest Indigenous Peoples
- 9 Ten days in Ecuador
- 10 amazon jungle trips
- 11 Amazon lodges or cruises
- 12 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest
- 13 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 14 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 15 Dollars, sols or credit cards in Peru?
- 16 Peru versus Bolivia
- 17 Need advise for Argentina and surrounding areas in May??
- 18 Enchanting-South America-tour companies
- 19 altitude sickness (Bolivia vs. Peru)
- 20 Need help in where to stay in Mendoza in December
- 21 Using Internet for Finances in South America
- 22 Flight to El Calafate for one day
- 23 Peru in December
- 24 Travel with my boyfriend of 4 years to Brazil!
- 25 NYT Article on Cartagena