Am planning a trip to Ecuador in August and am going to rent a car. Driving from Quito airport to Otavalo, then to Mindo, then back to Quito. Any suggestions about driving or conditions with the roads? Any roadways to avoid or to stay on for great views?
Thanks for the input in advance!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Car and Driver in Rio De Janeiro
- 2 Destination Recommendation (w/ specifics)
- 3 Wha to expect from Cartagena, Colombia.
- 4 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 5 Amazon, OIlantaytambo, Colca Canyon, Pacasmay and About
- 6 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 7 El Calafate excursions
- 8 Ecuador earthquake
- 9 Peru & Ecuador
- 10 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 11 Our 2016 South America Trip
- 12 Peru - Chinchero questions
- 13 Mendoza airport will be closed: Sept- Dec
- 14 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 15 Stray Dogs?
- 16 Salkantay trek
- 17 Iquitos vs Manu Peru Amazon
- 18 Visiting Alagoas or Boipeba
- 19 Need suggestions about 7 days Cusco itinerary
- 20 Enrico Poli Collection
- 21 Request for Galapagos Itinerary Assistance
- 22 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 23 10 Week South America Trip
- 24 Patagonia in September/October
- 25 10 days in Chile