Am planning a trip to Ecuador in August and am going to rent a car. Driving from Quito airport to Otavalo, then to Mindo, then back to Quito. Any suggestions about driving or conditions with the roads? Any roadways to avoid or to stay on for great views?
Thanks for the input in advance!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Valpo, Lakes, Chiloe & Patagonia Time allotment?
- 2 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 3 Flying Solo to South America
- 4 Tell me soething about South America travel tips?
- 5 South American destinations for introverts?
- 6 Narrowing Down Itinerary
- 7 Where to start in May?
- 8 Machu Picchu and the Inca Trail
- 9 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 10 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 11 Child visa to Brazil. Please share your experience.
- 12 SA first-timers* need Peru advice!
- 13 Cartagens for 3.5 days. Looking for suggestions-islands, food tours, etc..
- 14 Need day trip/guide suggestions from Puerto Ayora, Galapagos
- 15 Peru Final 15-day Itinerary Help Needed
- 16 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 17 Best overland route from Lima to Tucuman, Argentina?
- 18 Peru - Puno & Lakes or Amazon
- 19 Did You Visit the Lakes District and/or Chiloe?
- 20 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 21 Argentina and Bolivia/March and April
- 22 Belated trip report (Quito and Mindo)
- 23 Machu Picchu...Doable?
- 24 Valparaiso to Santiago Airport - How Much Time to Allow?
- 25 Nazcaflights.com - Jon Green - Any good?