My wife has a business meeting in Santiago, Chile, in May. Over the course of the 5 days we will be in Santiago, I suspect we will see the city and probably will be wisked out to the wine country for at least a few hours. When it's over, we plan to spend the next 6 days seeing what we can. I know the weather to the south is likely to be iffy, but there's a lot to the east and north of Santiago. How should we spend our 6 days?
Chile in May
- 1 Flights on LAN
- 2 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 3 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 4 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 5 Family Trip to the Galapagos Islands
- 6 More suggested reading
- 7 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 8 Back to South America
- 9 Need help with Cusco itinerary
- 10 Peru Trip Report & Reviews (Lima, Sacred Valley, Manu, Cusco)
- 11 Has anyone heard of the tour company "escapes unlimited"?
- 12 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 13 which hotel in Cusco-- Second Home or Hotel Andenes al Cielo
- 14 Trip to Peru with my girlfriend (mid 20s)
- 15 Eight Days on Horseback in the Avenue of the Volcanoes
- 16 Perito Moreno mini walk
- 17 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 18 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 19 2 weeks in Chile/easter island : first timers but not last timers...
- 20 Ritz Carlton Santiago
- 21 3 - 4 weeks in Brazil - help with trip itinerary
- 22 Peru Rail Trains to Machu Pichu
- 23 LAN South America airpass
- 24 Bogota footwear/cameras; Bolivar bugs
- 25 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS