My wife has a business meeting in Santiago, Chile, in May. Over the course of the 5 days we will be in Santiago, I suspect we will see the city and probably will be wisked out to the wine country for at least a few hours. When it's over, we plan to spend the next 6 days seeing what we can. I know the weather to the south is likely to be iffy, but there's a lot to the east and north of Santiago. How should we spend our 6 days?
Chile in May
- 1 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 2 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 3 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 4 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 5 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 6 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 7 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 8 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
- 9 Vaya Adventures
- 10 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 11 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 12 Help with Flight Delays & Planning????
- 13 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 14 Flights on LAN
- 15 Need help with Cusco itinerary
- 16 Eight Days on Horseback in the Avenue of the Volcanoes
- 17 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 18 More suggested reading
- 19 Family Trip to the Galapagos Islands
- 20 Back to South America
- 21 Peru Trip Report & Reviews (Lima, Sacred Valley, Manu, Cusco)
- 22 Has anyone heard of the tour company "escapes unlimited"?
- 23 which hotel in Cusco-- Second Home or Hotel Andenes al Cielo
- 24 Trip to Peru with my girlfriend (mid 20s)
- 25 Perito Moreno mini walk