Thought I'd start a new thread as those I looked at are out of date. I'm thinking of using Green Toad buses to go from Salta to Iguazu, and then join one of their jaunts from Iguazu to Campo Grande and Southern Pantanal. It just seems easier to deal with one company. They have a comprehensive web site, answered an email in English promptly and they seem to be everywhere. But I haven't found any reviews. I don't think they have their own buses - probably just piggyback on what's going.
If anyone has used them I'd really appreciate hearing of your experience.
I'm a mature female travelling alone.
Thanks in advance.
I'm wondering if they are a bit pricey?
Also whether I'd be better just booking bus to Iguazu from Salta as I plan to be there for several days?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Driving tips and suggestions for Torres del Paine
- 2 Help with 3 Week Itinerary
- 3 2 Weeks in South America- Need advice
- 4 Itinerary - Peru, Bolivia, Argentina Query
- 5 zika to cancel or not to cancel
- 6 The Travel Cartel Go to Colombia
- 7 some practical tips for Buenos Aires and day trips
- 8 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 9 Ecuador, Places to shop
- 10 Only one day in Quito recommendations.
- 11 3 Days/2 Night Treks to Machu Picchu
- 12 Sacred Valley/Inca Trail April 2015 Trip Report
- 13 Booking the Grey Glacier Boat Tour
- 14 Volunteering in South America, maybe Peru?
- 15 Atacama and ????
- 16 Departure Tax leaving Colombia
- 17 Travel to Peru in 2 weeks
- 18 How Long Before departure @Bogota Airport Arrival Time
- 19 Tarapoto
- 20 First Time In South America Itinerary
- 21 Patagonia!
- 22 South america to Easter Island then to Tahiti
- 23 Travel from Valparaiso, Chile to Santiago.
- 24 Advantages of bringing cash to Argentina
- 25 Interested in opinions on Chile itinerary