Thought I'd start a new thread as those I looked at are out of date. I'm thinking of using Green Toad buses to go from Salta to Iguazu, and then join one of their jaunts from Iguazu to Campo Grande and Southern Pantanal. It just seems easier to deal with one company. They have a comprehensive web site, answered an email in English promptly and they seem to be everywhere. But I haven't found any reviews. I don't think they have their own buses - probably just piggyback on what's going.
If anyone has used them I'd really appreciate hearing of your experience.
I'm a mature female travelling alone.
Thanks in advance.
I'm wondering if they are a bit pricey?
Also whether I'd be better just booking bus to Iguazu from Salta as I plan to be there for several days?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Cubs vs Dodgers
- 2 Torres Del Paine - total 2 weeks in Chile
- 3 Buenos Aires for a month?
- 4 Cartagena tips
- 5 Argentina (Chile?)
- 6 Steaks and Tango - Suggestions Please
- 7 South American Mix: Easter Island, Machu Picchu, Rio & the Pantanal
- 8 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 9 Cartegena - beach or centre for a week?
- 10 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 11 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 12 What to skip in Argentina
- 13 Aboard the Amazon Star
- 14 Peru Sacred Valley Trip - Family of 5
- 15 Argentina before and after Antarctica Itinerary
- 16 40th Birthday Trip: Inca Trail, Machu Picchu, Amazon
- 17 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 18 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 19 Itineraries
- 20 Advice on Chile itinerary
- 21 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 22 Itinerary Help Argentina Chile Patagonia in 23 days
- 23 Please help with Peru itinerary
- 24 Machu picchu with a toddler and baby
- 25 3.5 days in Rio