Thought I'd start a new thread as those I looked at are out of date. I'm thinking of using Green Toad buses to go from Salta to Iguazu, and then join one of their jaunts from Iguazu to Campo Grande and Southern Pantanal. It just seems easier to deal with one company. They have a comprehensive web site, answered an email in English promptly and they seem to be everywhere. But I haven't found any reviews. I don't think they have their own buses - probably just piggyback on what's going.
If anyone has used them I'd really appreciate hearing of your experience.
I'm a mature female travelling alone.
Thanks in advance.
I'm wondering if they are a bit pricey?
Also whether I'd be better just booking bus to Iguazu from Salta as I plan to be there for several days?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Recommended tour companies for the Galapagos Islands
- 2 Senior Travelers to Galapagos
- 3 galapagos island
- 4 Thinking of OAT trip to Machu Picchu, Galapagos and Amazon Rain Forest
- 5 Questions Regarding Buenos Aires
- 6 christmas in buenos aires
- 7 Changing money upon arrival in Buenos Aires
- 8 Advantages of bringing cash to Argentina
- 9 10-12 week Backpacking Trip in South America
- 10 Best Latin American countries!
- 11 Peru in Late February?
- 12 Sao Paulo
- 13 Patagonia Trip Reports / El Chaltén
- 14 (Santiago/Valpo done)---Mendoza help please!
- 15 Salud !
- 16 Cartagena
- 17 Peru domestic airline layover time
- 18 anyone stayed at Alta Piazza in Buenos Aries?
- 19 OAT trip to Columbia?
- 20 Best Bus Company to Iguazu Falls
- 21 ferry: Buenos Aires to Colonia del Sacramento
- 22 Transportation from El Calafate to Puerto Natales
- 23 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 24 Galapagos Island
- 25 Land Based Galapagos Was the Right Choice for Me.