Thought I'd start a new thread as those I looked at are out of date. I'm thinking of using Green Toad buses to go from Salta to Iguazu, and then join one of their jaunts from Iguazu to Campo Grande and Southern Pantanal. It just seems easier to deal with one company. They have a comprehensive web site, answered an email in English promptly and they seem to be everywhere. But I haven't found any reviews. I don't think they have their own buses - probably just piggyback on what's going.
If anyone has used them I'd really appreciate hearing of your experience.
I'm a mature female travelling alone.
Thanks in advance.
I'm wondering if they are a bit pricey?
Also whether I'd be better just booking bus to Iguazu from Salta as I plan to be there for several days?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 ferry: Buenos Aires to Colonia del Sacramento
- 2 anyone stayed at Alta Piazza in Buenos Aries?
- 3 First Time to Peru - Specific Itinerary Question
- 4 Peru 18 day itinerary help please!
- 5 Steer Clear of "Amazon Rambo"
- 6 International transfer Buenos Aires AEP
- 7 (Santiago/Valpo done)---Mendoza help please!
- 8 Panama, Ecuador and Colombia trip report
- 9 Peru/Amazon/ Machy Picchu Family Vacation
- 10 galapagos island
- 11 Peru's Amazon and the Heat - Iquitos Ceiba Tops Lodge vs. Puerto Maldonado
- 12 Questions Regarding Buenos Aires
- 13 Thinking of OAT trip to Machu Picchu, Galapagos and Amazon Rain Forest
- 14 christmas in buenos aires
- 15 Changing money upon arrival in Buenos Aires
- 16 Advantages of bringing cash to Argentina
- 17 10-12 week Backpacking Trip in South America
- 18 Best Latin American countries!
- 19 Peru in Late February?
- 20 Sao Paulo
- 21 Patagonia Trip Reports / El Chaltén
- 22 Salud !
- 23 Cartagena
- 24 Peru domestic airline layover time
- 25 OAT trip to Columbia?