Thought I'd start a new thread as those I looked at are out of date. I'm thinking of using Green Toad buses to go from Salta to Iguazu, and then join one of their jaunts from Iguazu to Campo Grande and Southern Pantanal. It just seems easier to deal with one company. They have a comprehensive web site, answered an email in English promptly and they seem to be everywhere. But I haven't found any reviews. I don't think they have their own buses - probably just piggyback on what's going.
If anyone has used them I'd really appreciate hearing of your experience.
I'm a mature female travelling alone.
Thanks in advance.
I'm wondering if they are a bit pricey?
Also whether I'd be better just booking bus to Iguazu from Salta as I plan to be there for several days?
Anyone used Green Toad buses?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Amazon from the Andes?
- 2 Please Help - Santiago, Mendoza & Buenos Aires
- 3 Bogotá Restaurants
- 4 Speak to me of Peru
- 5 RECIFE, where to stay during WORLD CUP??
- 6 Inhotim in one day? please???
- 7 What time to arrive at Machu Picchu?
- 8 Salta vs. Santiago
- 9 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 10 Buenos Aires + only 1 Patagonia location
- 11 Brazil visa for Iguazu + fees for Argentina & Chile
- 12 Exito Travel ? reliable travel agencies?
- 13 Somewhere hot!!!!!!
- 14 Itinerary advice for a 5 week trip to Peru
- 15 Back to South America
- 16 Peru/Machu Picchu/Cuzco suggestions
- 17 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 18 Trip to Machu Picchu
- 19 Fire in Valparaiso
- 20 HELP!!! Sao Paulo for a day???
- 21 Machu Picchu with a bum knee
- 22 Independence Day in Cuzco
- 23 Cotopaxi Day Tour
- 24 Travel from Cusco to Tacna by bus
- 25 Driving in Ecuador