Thought I'd start a new thread as those I looked at are out of date. I'm thinking of using Green Toad buses to go from Salta to Iguazu, and then join one of their jaunts from Iguazu to Campo Grande and Southern Pantanal. It just seems easier to deal with one company. They have a comprehensive web site, answered an email in English promptly and they seem to be everywhere. But I haven't found any reviews. I don't think they have their own buses - probably just piggyback on what's going.
If anyone has used them I'd really appreciate hearing of your experience.
I'm a mature female travelling alone.
Thanks in advance.
I'm wondering if they are a bit pricey?
Also whether I'd be better just booking bus to Iguazu from Salta as I plan to be there for several days?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Valpo, Lakes, Chiloe & Patagonia Time allotment?
- 2 Flying Solo to South America
- 3 South American destinations for introverts?
- 4 Narrowing Down Itinerary
- 5 Where to start in May?
- 6 Machu Picchu and the Inca Trail
- 7 Tell me soething about South America travel tips?
- 8 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 9 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 10 Child visa to Brazil. Please share your experience.
- 11 SA first-timers* need Peru advice!
- 12 Cartagens for 3.5 days. Looking for suggestions-islands, food tours, etc..
- 13 Need day trip/guide suggestions from Puerto Ayora, Galapagos
- 14 Peru Final 15-day Itinerary Help Needed
- 15 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 16 Best overland route from Lima to Tucuman, Argentina?
- 17 Peru - Puno & Lakes or Amazon
- 18 Did You Visit the Lakes District and/or Chiloe?
- 19 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 20 Argentina and Bolivia/March and April
- 21 Belated trip report (Quito and Mindo)
- 22 Machu Picchu...Doable?
- 23 Valparaiso to Santiago Airport - How Much Time to Allow?
- 24 Nazcaflights.com - Jon Green - Any good?
- 25 Santiago & Valparaiso - Attire Questions