Thought I'd start a new thread as those I looked at are out of date. I'm thinking of using Green Toad buses to go from Salta to Iguazu, and then join one of their jaunts from Iguazu to Campo Grande and Southern Pantanal. It just seems easier to deal with one company. They have a comprehensive web site, answered an email in English promptly and they seem to be everywhere. But I haven't found any reviews. I don't think they have their own buses - probably just piggyback on what's going.
If anyone has used them I'd really appreciate hearing of your experience.
I'm a mature female travelling alone.
Thanks in advance.
I'm wondering if they are a bit pricey?
Also whether I'd be better just booking bus to Iguazu from Salta as I plan to be there for several days?
Anyone used Green Toad buses?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 2 "free days" in Lake District
- 2 Peru in 7 (full) days: Cuzco, Puno, Arequipa
- 3 Glover escapes cold again and returns to Colombia and Mexico
- 4 1 day in Rio
- 5 Peru advice, and are there any monkeys?
- 6 Chile - Casablanca region vineyard tours. Any recommendations?
- 7 Solo female travelling around South America
- 8 Bariloche car rental
- 9 A Camera Question for the Photogs Out There
- 10 Galapagos Islands
- 11 Trip to Argentina - Help with Patagonia needed!
- 12 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 13 Day trip to Paracas
- 14 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 15 Peru trip
- 16 Amazon Manaus Tour Guides
- 17 Peru: Kaleidoscope of Colors. Amazon Cruise, Machu Picchu, Jungle Lodges
- 18 Chile or Chile/Argentina - 3 Itinerary Ideas, Can't Decide!
- 19 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 20 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 21 To Iguazu Falls, No Time To Tango
- 22 Mendoza - Wine Lodges robberies
- 23 Logistics for visit to Lake Titicaca
- 24 Peru: Machu Picchu Cusco itinerary help
- 25 Need help with planning a six-week trip?