Thought I'd start a new thread as those I looked at are out of date. I'm thinking of using Green Toad buses to go from Salta to Iguazu, and then join one of their jaunts from Iguazu to Campo Grande and Southern Pantanal. It just seems easier to deal with one company. They have a comprehensive web site, answered an email in English promptly and they seem to be everywhere. But I haven't found any reviews. I don't think they have their own buses - probably just piggyback on what's going.
If anyone has used them I'd really appreciate hearing of your experience.
I'm a mature female travelling alone.
Thanks in advance.
I'm wondering if they are a bit pricey?
Also whether I'd be better just booking bus to Iguazu from Salta as I plan to be there for several days?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Visiting Iguazu Falls From Rio
- 2 Iguazu Falls-"Best" Way to Reach/See
- 3 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 4 Travel with Children to Galapagos
- 5 Help us plan our dream SA trip!
- 6 Seek Suggestions on Trip to Machu Picchu
- 7 Avenue of Volcanoes
- 8 Waterfalls near Puyo, Tena, and Baeza in Ecuador
- 9 Best Trek in Peru? (Huayhuash Circuit vs Inca Trail)
- 10 Bariloche car rental
- 11 Trip Report: Studying Spanish in Quito and Cuenca 2007
- 12 Galapagos and Machu Pichu Itinerary Suggestions
- 13 Machu Picchu in January
- 14 Dining in Medellin
- 15 Medellin's hidden Parque is lovely
- 16 Christmastime in Santiago/Valparaiso - what to do, where to stay
- 17 Colca Canyon Earthquake
- 18 Rainbow Mountain (Vinicunca), Peru
- 19 10 days in Santiago, Easter Islands, San pedro de atacama, doable?
- 20 santiago chile area
- 21 Beach walk in Rio - Copacabana or Ipanema?
- 22 Reflections on our South America trip
- 23 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 24 Driving from Santiago to Peurto Montt
- 25 Chile: first cut a travel plan