Thought I'd start a new thread as those I looked at are out of date. I'm thinking of using Green Toad buses to go from Salta to Iguazu, and then join one of their jaunts from Iguazu to Campo Grande and Southern Pantanal. It just seems easier to deal with one company. They have a comprehensive web site, answered an email in English promptly and they seem to be everywhere. But I haven't found any reviews. I don't think they have their own buses - probably just piggyback on what's going.
If anyone has used them I'd really appreciate hearing of your experience.
I'm a mature female travelling alone.
Thanks in advance.
I'm wondering if they are a bit pricey?
Also whether I'd be better just booking bus to Iguazu from Salta as I plan to be there for several days?
Anyone used Green Toad buses?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 2 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 3 Buying a one way ticket into South America
- 4 Cell phone in Brazil
- 5 10 Full Days in Peru
- 6 Fly to Fernando de Noronha
- 7 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 8 10 day itinerary questions
- 9 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 10 Please comment on this 8 week itinerary (Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru)!
- 11 Iguazu Falls for a single woman?
- 12 ATM San Pedro de Atacama
- 13 Santiago 2 days
- 14 Galapogas: Short tour vs long tour
- 15 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 16 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 17 Quito Airport Hotels?
- 18 10 day in peru
- 19 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 20 Galapogas Islands - when to go?
- 21 Mendoza
- 22 Patagonia in November 2014 Need help with rental SUV or guide
- 23 Hotel Suggestions Cusco, Aguas calientes, Urubamba, Puno, Lima etc..
- 24 General Peru questions
- 25 Argentina Holiday Help