Thought I'd start a new thread as those I looked at are out of date. I'm thinking of using Green Toad buses to go from Salta to Iguazu, and then join one of their jaunts from Iguazu to Campo Grande and Southern Pantanal. It just seems easier to deal with one company. They have a comprehensive web site, answered an email in English promptly and they seem to be everywhere. But I haven't found any reviews. I don't think they have their own buses - probably just piggyback on what's going.
If anyone has used them I'd really appreciate hearing of your experience.
I'm a mature female travelling alone.
Thanks in advance.
I'm wondering if they are a bit pricey?
Also whether I'd be better just booking bus to Iguazu from Salta as I plan to be there for several days?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://dietplanusa.com/muscle-tst-1700/
- 2 salkantay trek
- 3 Quito, Galapagos and Otavalo
- 4 Grey Glacier in Patagonia, Chile
- 5 Rainbow mountain trek
- 6 Punta Arenas or Puerto Natales?
- 7 Cusco/Machu Picchu Trip
- 8 Trip Report : Peru, Bolivia and Argentina
- 9 Huayhuash Circuit in May - good-value trekking companies
- 10 please help with Argentine Patagonia planning
- 11 Northwest Argentina - Specific Itinerary Questions
- 12 Weight limits on LATAM airlines
- 13 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 14 2 week Brazil, Argentina and Peru itinerary
- 15 Iquitos
- 16 Peru 3 Week Itinerary Feedback PLS!
- 17 Restaurant Iguazu Falls
- 18 1 Month Backpacking Peru Itinerary Check
- 19 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 20 Escaping the northern hemisphere winter in the Santiago area?
- 21 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 22 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 23 transport to San Antonio De Areco, Argentina
- 24 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 25 Agency to purchase tickets to US