Thought I'd start a new thread as those I looked at are out of date. I'm thinking of using Green Toad buses to go from Salta to Iguazu, and then join one of their jaunts from Iguazu to Campo Grande and Southern Pantanal. It just seems easier to deal with one company. They have a comprehensive web site, answered an email in English promptly and they seem to be everywhere. But I haven't found any reviews. I don't think they have their own buses - probably just piggyback on what's going.
If anyone has used them I'd really appreciate hearing of your experience.
I'm a mature female travelling alone.
Thanks in advance.
I'm wondering if they are a bit pricey?
Also whether I'd be better just booking bus to Iguazu from Salta as I plan to be there for several days?
Anyone used Green Toad buses?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 2 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 3 Itinerary advice for a 5 week trip to Peru
- 4 Trip to Machu Picchu
- 5 RECIFE, where to stay during WORLD CUP??
- 6 Fire in Valparaiso
- 7 HELP!!! Sao Paulo for a day???
- 8 Machu Picchu with a bum knee
- 9 Independence Day in Cuzco
- 10 Ecuador - should we go?
- 11 Buenos Aires + only 1 Patagonia location
- 12 Back to South America
- 13 Cotopaxi Day Tour
- 14 Travel from Cusco to Tacna by bus
- 15 Peru/Machu Picchu/Cuzco suggestions
- 16 Driving in Ecuador
- 17 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 18 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 19 Should we book Argentina trip in May 2014?
- 20 2-3 months backpacking trip to Peru, Bolivia, Chile and Buenos Aires
- 21 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 22 9 day Itinerary Advice: Lima, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu
- 23 Question about LAN Peru LAX-Cusco
- 24 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 25 Questions re. Machu Picchu