Thought I'd start a new thread as those I looked at are out of date. I'm thinking of using Green Toad buses to go from Salta to Iguazu, and then join one of their jaunts from Iguazu to Campo Grande and Southern Pantanal. It just seems easier to deal with one company. They have a comprehensive web site, answered an email in English promptly and they seem to be everywhere. But I haven't found any reviews. I don't think they have their own buses - probably just piggyback on what's going.
If anyone has used them I'd really appreciate hearing of your experience.
I'm a mature female travelling alone.
Thanks in advance.
I'm wondering if they are a bit pricey?
Also whether I'd be better just booking bus to Iguazu from Salta as I plan to be there for several days?
Anyone used Green Toad buses?
- 1 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 2 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 3 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 4 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 5 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 6 Back to South America
- 7 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 8 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 9 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 10 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 11 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
- 12 Vaya Adventures
- 13 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 14 Help with Flight Delays & Planning????
- 15 Flights on LAN
- 16 Need help with Cusco itinerary
- 17 Eight Days on Horseback in the Avenue of the Volcanoes
- 18 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 19 More suggested reading
- 20 Family Trip to the Galapagos Islands
- 21 Peru Trip Report & Reviews (Lima, Sacred Valley, Manu, Cusco)
- 22 Has anyone heard of the tour company "escapes unlimited"?
- 23 which hotel in Cusco-- Second Home or Hotel Andenes al Cielo
- 24 Trip to Peru with my girlfriend (mid 20s)
- 25 Perito Moreno mini walk