Thought I'd start a new thread as those I looked at are out of date. I'm thinking of using Green Toad buses to go from Salta to Iguazu, and then join one of their jaunts from Iguazu to Campo Grande and Southern Pantanal. It just seems easier to deal with one company. They have a comprehensive web site, answered an email in English promptly and they seem to be everywhere. But I haven't found any reviews. I don't think they have their own buses - probably just piggyback on what's going.
If anyone has used them I'd really appreciate hearing of your experience.
I'm a mature female travelling alone.
Thanks in advance.
I'm wondering if they are a bit pricey?
Also whether I'd be better just booking bus to Iguazu from Salta as I plan to be there for several days?
Anyone used Green Toad buses?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 2 Rio, Ouro Preto and Inhotim trip report
- 3 First Time to Peru: Need Help with Child-Friendly Itinerary
- 4 Ipad Hackers in Peru?
- 5 Peru in December
- 6 Trip Report - Very Long
- 7 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 8 Wet suits in Galapagos
- 9 Heart of the Inca
- 10 Connection in Lima, practical for 3 hours?
- 11 Amazon lodges or cruises
- 12 Senior Citizen's wonderful trip to Sacred Valley thanks to Great Tour Guide
- 13 Tupiza to Tilcara
- 14 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 15 8 Days in Peru
- 16 Hostels in Oruro during Carnaval?
- 17 Travel with my boyfriend of 4 years to Brazil!
- 18 Anniversary of 9/11/01
- 19 2 weeks Ecuador, no car, flying to Guayaquil, most accessible places to go?
- 20 Transportation in Ecuador
- 21 NW of Argentina
- 22 adventure tour on the Amazon
- 23 Amazon Rainforest Indigenous Peoples
- 24 Ten days in Ecuador
- 25 amazon jungle trips