Thought I'd start a new thread as those I looked at are out of date. I'm thinking of using Green Toad buses to go from Salta to Iguazu, and then join one of their jaunts from Iguazu to Campo Grande and Southern Pantanal. It just seems easier to deal with one company. They have a comprehensive web site, answered an email in English promptly and they seem to be everywhere. But I haven't found any reviews. I don't think they have their own buses - probably just piggyback on what's going.
If anyone has used them I'd really appreciate hearing of your experience.
I'm a mature female travelling alone.
Thanks in advance.
I'm wondering if they are a bit pricey?
Also whether I'd be better just booking bus to Iguazu from Salta as I plan to be there for several days?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Do you need passes to see machu picch?
- 2 Peru to Salar de Uyuni
- 3 Planning Trip to Patagonia and Wine Country
- 4 Trip Report: Bogota
- 5 Salar de Uyuni: a guide
- 6 Bogota, Providencia and Where Else?
- 7 Travel Agent Recommendation for Patagonia
- 8 Travel in Brazil or visit Machu Picchu?
- 9 Sacred Valley/Inca Trail April 2015 Trip Report
- 10 Trip Report - Peru - Long
- 11 Pantanal tour prices
- 12 Safety in Rio?
- 13 Tours to Machu Picchu
- 14 New to traveling, and I need help.
- 15 Argentina Trip report
- 16 My Lima Layover
- 17 Strike Peru May 27-28 - urgent decision
- 18 Not your usual Lima Layover Trip Report
- 19 Areas to stay in Rio de Janiero and Buenos Aires
- 20 Absolute must in 3-4 days in Galapagos
- 21 It's Restaurant Week in Lima til 24 May
- 22 Hostels in Rio de Janeiro
- 23 Recommended tour companies for the Galapagos Islands
- 24 Itinerary Advice..+/- days advice
- 25 recommended hostels in lima and cuzco