Thought I'd start a new thread as those I looked at are out of date. I'm thinking of using Green Toad buses to go from Salta to Iguazu, and then join one of their jaunts from Iguazu to Campo Grande and Southern Pantanal. It just seems easier to deal with one company. They have a comprehensive web site, answered an email in English promptly and they seem to be everywhere. But I haven't found any reviews. I don't think they have their own buses - probably just piggyback on what's going.
If anyone has used them I'd really appreciate hearing of your experience.
I'm a mature female travelling alone.
Thanks in advance.
I'm wondering if they are a bit pricey?
Also whether I'd be better just booking bus to Iguazu from Salta as I plan to be there for several days?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Villa de Leyva - a week too much and other questions..
- 2 Southward Ho! Adventures in Chile & ARG
- 3 Argentina in October--more questions
- 4 Our new government to promote foreign tourism
- 5 Spontaneity in Cusco activities possible?
- 6 Rio de Janeiro in March
- 7 South America this October
- 8 Chile or Argentina?
- 9 11 hours in Lima
- 10 Transportation: Cusco Airport to Ollantaytamba train station
- 11 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 12 Villa de Leyva - a week too much and other questions..
- 13 Machu Picchu - any good hiking guide companies?
- 14 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 15 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days
- 16 Antarctica on the Vavilov-How to book?
- 17 Peru in December
- 18 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 19 Tarapoto
- 20 Some Nature/Bird Lodges in Colombia
- 21 Buenos Aires/Argentina 10+ Day, Solo Woman Traveler
- 22 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 23 Extra two days In Cusco or Lima..Early September
- 24 Need some help in getting started-first vacation to South America!
- 25 Hiking in Ecuador: Water and Clothing Advice Please