Thought I'd start a new thread as those I looked at are out of date. I'm thinking of using Green Toad buses to go from Salta to Iguazu, and then join one of their jaunts from Iguazu to Campo Grande and Southern Pantanal. It just seems easier to deal with one company. They have a comprehensive web site, answered an email in English promptly and they seem to be everywhere. But I haven't found any reviews. I don't think they have their own buses - probably just piggyback on what's going.
If anyone has used them I'd really appreciate hearing of your experience.
I'm a mature female travelling alone.
Thanks in advance.
I'm wondering if they are a bit pricey?
Also whether I'd be better just booking bus to Iguazu from Salta as I plan to be there for several days?
Anyone used Green Toad buses?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 2 Chile/Bolivia Itinerary Help
- 3 Solo female travelling around South America
- 4 Peruvian Amazon
- 5 Need Police Report from Santiago!
- 6 10 days in mid-late May 2015!
- 7 Salar de Uyuni: a guide
- 8 Anyone traveled with Manu Peru Amazon Tour Company?
- 9 Best plan for 6 days between Cuenca and Quito?
- 10 Volcano erupts in Chile near Puerto Varas and Puerto Montt
- 11 URGENT! Call your airline!
- 12 Columbia Local Beer
- 13 Solo backpacking in Argentina and Chile
- 14 El Calafate/Torres del Paine 7 day Itinerary Help
- 15 Is Guayaquil the new tourist discovery in Ecuador?
- 16 10 days in Argentina
- 17 february/march- where to go?
- 18 Sacred Valley spread over four days--need input on itinerary!
- 19 driving to salvador
- 20 Bogota, Providencia and Where Else?
- 21 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 22 Peru, help cutting costs
- 23 cartagena , columbia
- 24 Peru Itinerary Help
- 25 One spare day in our itinerary - where should it go?