Thought I'd start a new thread as those I looked at are out of date. I'm thinking of using Green Toad buses to go from Salta to Iguazu, and then join one of their jaunts from Iguazu to Campo Grande and Southern Pantanal. It just seems easier to deal with one company. They have a comprehensive web site, answered an email in English promptly and they seem to be everywhere. But I haven't found any reviews. I don't think they have their own buses - probably just piggyback on what's going.
If anyone has used them I'd really appreciate hearing of your experience.
I'm a mature female travelling alone.
Thanks in advance.
I'm wondering if they are a bit pricey?
Also whether I'd be better just booking bus to Iguazu from Salta as I plan to be there for several days?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 YAHOO@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 EPSON @printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech SUPP0RT Care*
- 3 Cusco to La Paz Priorities: Puno VS Copacabana VS La Paz VS Coroico
- 4 Brazilian Visa Documents - Help!
- 5 Huacachina, Peru
- 6 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 7 3 days precruise-stay in Santiago all 3 or 2 SCL and 1 Valparaiso?
- 8 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 9 Is the Perito Moreno Glacier worth paying $200+ to walk on?
- 10 Trip Report - First time in Buenos Aires/Iguazu Falls/Rio de Janeiro
- 11 Pantanal Lodges
- 12 What's all the hype about Buenos Aires?
- 13 Manaus
- 14 where to stay Buenos Aires
- 15 Renting a car in Patagonia
- 16 Avianca business class
- 17 Suenos Aires, Argentina vs Lisbon, Portugal
- 18 No exit stamp from Brazil, no entry stamp in Paraguay, help!!
- 19 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 20 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 21 Can a Europhile Find Happiness in Argentina and Chile?
- 22 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 23 How many days in Medellin area?
- 24 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 25 60-yr old female going solo to Rio - itinerary