Thought I'd start a new thread as those I looked at are out of date. I'm thinking of using Green Toad buses to go from Salta to Iguazu, and then join one of their jaunts from Iguazu to Campo Grande and Southern Pantanal. It just seems easier to deal with one company. They have a comprehensive web site, answered an email in English promptly and they seem to be everywhere. But I haven't found any reviews. I don't think they have their own buses - probably just piggyback on what's going.
If anyone has used them I'd really appreciate hearing of your experience.
I'm a mature female travelling alone.
Thanks in advance.
I'm wondering if they are a bit pricey?
Also whether I'd be better just booking bus to Iguazu from Salta as I plan to be there for several days?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Advice? First SA experience in Ecuador has so far been disappointing
- 2 MP and Torres del Paine on same trip?
- 3 Sixty days in Colombia
- 4 A brief encounter with Ecuador
- 5 Cajamarca
- 6 Torres del Paine, 3 hotel oprions
- 7 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 8 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 9 Patagonia - Equipment
- 10 Extra two days In Cusco or Lima..Early September
- 11 Chile or Argentina?
- 12 Extra two days in Cusco or Lake Titicaca
- 13 Iguassu Falls footwear?
- 14 Nazca Lines from Pisco or Ica Airport?
- 15 Chile cell phone and sim card advice needed
- 16 What to do with two free nites on arrival in Argentina
- 17 Flights to Northern Peru
- 18 Santiago neighborhood
- 19 Hotels in San Pedro de Atacama?
- 20 Drive or Get Driven? Santiago > Valparaiso
- 21 Backroads or Nat Geo hiking Patagonia
- 22 Hiking in Ecuador: Water and Clothing Advice Please
- 23 CasaCor Lima 2016
- 24 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips
- 25 Self Drive from BsAs to Tierra del Fuego