Thought I'd start a new thread as those I looked at are out of date. I'm thinking of using Green Toad buses to go from Salta to Iguazu, and then join one of their jaunts from Iguazu to Campo Grande and Southern Pantanal. It just seems easier to deal with one company. They have a comprehensive web site, answered an email in English promptly and they seem to be everywhere. But I haven't found any reviews. I don't think they have their own buses - probably just piggyback on what's going.
If anyone has used them I'd really appreciate hearing of your experience.
I'm a mature female travelling alone.
Thanks in advance.
I'm wondering if they are a bit pricey?
Also whether I'd be better just booking bus to Iguazu from Salta as I plan to be there for several days?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Packing for 8 Days in Ecuador
- 2 Other forums for Buenos Aires
- 3 Weight limits on Peru trains
- 4 Ten Days in Chile - TdP and Atacama
- 5 Travel Agency in Peru - Deborah Ferrari
- 6 Buying entrance tickets to Machu Picchu - online not working
- 7 Has anyone taken the 3:30am Cruz del Sur bus out of Lima?
- 8 Senior Travelers to Galapagos
- 9 Yohan, Why Not Suriname
- 10 Booking Galapagos accommodation upon arrival in the high season
- 11 Drawing money at ATMs in Brazil
- 12 Best Galapagos cruise itinerary when combining with land trips
- 13 Train to Aguas Calientes
- 14 help with a trip to south america
- 15 Restaurant ideas in Lima for my birthday
- 16 Mistura - anyone been?
- 17 Absolute must in 3-4 days in Galapagos
- 18 Recommended tour companies for the Galapagos Islands
- 19 Jungle Lodge Brazil
- 20 Tickets to enter Machu Picchu
- 21 Ups and downs of our trip to Peru--from Machu Picchu to LIM airport floor
- 22 Other cities to visit in Brazil other than RIO
- 23 Trip to the Amazon!
- 24 3 nights in Arequipa: music, baby alpaca, restaurant suggestions?
- 25 Peruvian Independence Day