Thought I'd start a new thread as those I looked at are out of date. I'm thinking of using Green Toad buses to go from Salta to Iguazu, and then join one of their jaunts from Iguazu to Campo Grande and Southern Pantanal. It just seems easier to deal with one company. They have a comprehensive web site, answered an email in English promptly and they seem to be everywhere. But I haven't found any reviews. I don't think they have their own buses - probably just piggyback on what's going.
If anyone has used them I'd really appreciate hearing of your experience.
I'm a mature female travelling alone.
Thanks in advance.
I'm wondering if they are a bit pricey?
Also whether I'd be better just booking bus to Iguazu from Salta as I plan to be there for several days?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 click here: https://musclebuildingbuy.com/majestic-trim/
- 2 Bus travel between El Chalten and El Calafate
- 3 South adventure Peru tours
- 4 2 weeks trip
- 5 Bicycle Tour explore Islands of the Mekong River
- 6 10 Nights in Central Chile and on Rapa Nui
- 7 Where to stay in Bariloche
- 8 WEBJET
- 9 Iguazu and Iguaçu
- 10 Good women's hairgresser in Santiago?
- 11 Itineraries
- 12 Pantanal Lodges
- 13 semi weird question re Peru Currency
- 14 Torres Del Paine Hiking - No Refugios
- 15 3 weeks in South America
- 16 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 17 Buenos Aires Hotels for 4 nights in early November
- 18 Ecuador, Panama, or Costa Rica
- 19 Chile wine tour
- 20 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 21 Aerolineas "Visit Argentina" discounted airline pass
- 22 Iquitos or Puerto Maldonado?
- 23 How to count hotel floors in Ecuador?
- 24 Ceviche in Peru or Ecuador?
- 25 Travel Buddies for the Salar de Uyuni in September 2017