Thought I'd start a new thread as those I looked at are out of date. I'm thinking of using Green Toad buses to go from Salta to Iguazu, and then join one of their jaunts from Iguazu to Campo Grande and Southern Pantanal. It just seems easier to deal with one company. They have a comprehensive web site, answered an email in English promptly and they seem to be everywhere. But I haven't found any reviews. I don't think they have their own buses - probably just piggyback on what's going.
If anyone has used them I'd really appreciate hearing of your experience.
I'm a mature female travelling alone.
Thanks in advance.
I'm wondering if they are a bit pricey?
Also whether I'd be better just booking bus to Iguazu from Salta as I plan to be there for several days?
Anyone used Green Toad buses?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 2 TDP in August
- 3 Amazon Cruise
- 4 3 Full Days in Iguazu?
- 5 Trip with my boyfriend to the Brazilian city of São Paulo!
- 6 Brazil for Carnival
- 7 16 days in Brazil - ideas please
- 8 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 9 Last 2 weeks
- 10 10 nights in Argentina
- 11 Flight to El Calafate for one day
- 12 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 13 Sobering Film
- 14 Travel to Peru with my 5 best friends!
- 15 Estancias Outside Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 16 Peru- making up a small 50+ group
- 17 Machu Picchu First?
- 18 Rosh Hashanah
- 19 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 20 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 21 Rio, Ouro Preto and Inhotim trip report
- 22 Lakes District: Where to Base for 10 days
- 23 Patagonia trip decisions
- 24 Is it safe to backpack in venezuela?
- 25 VENEZUELA : avoid POSADA La CASITA and GEKKO TOurs in Ciudad Bolivar