Thought I'd start a new thread as those I looked at are out of date. I'm thinking of using Green Toad buses to go from Salta to Iguazu, and then join one of their jaunts from Iguazu to Campo Grande and Southern Pantanal. It just seems easier to deal with one company. They have a comprehensive web site, answered an email in English promptly and they seem to be everywhere. But I haven't found any reviews. I don't think they have their own buses - probably just piggyback on what's going.
If anyone has used them I'd really appreciate hearing of your experience.
I'm a mature female travelling alone.
Thanks in advance.
I'm wondering if they are a bit pricey?
Also whether I'd be better just booking bus to Iguazu from Salta as I plan to be there for several days?
Anyone used Green Toad buses?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 2 A Glimpse Of Paraguay, Itaipu Dam
- 3 Quito: Old city or new?
- 4 Lima Hotel or B&B for family
- 5 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 6 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 7 Bogota
- 8 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 9 Independent travel vs. tour of Buenis Aires
- 10 Chile/Patagonia Itinerary Questions
- 11 Hawaii or Rio for single male traveler
- 12 New Years Eve: Rio or Buenos Aires?
- 13 4 weeks in Chile
- 14 Lima-Paracas-Nazca: in 1 day?
- 15 New Year's Eve in Lima
- 16 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 17 Para Ti, Brazil
- 18 Advice needed for Colombia
- 19 Chile and Argentina
- 20 To Iguazu Falls, No Time To Tango
- 21 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 22 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 23 Buenos Aires GTG, Tuesday, Jan.13
- 24 El valle de Elquí
- 25 Need a "just in case" Buenos Aires restaurant recommendation