Thought I'd start a new thread as those I looked at are out of date. I'm thinking of using Green Toad buses to go from Salta to Iguazu, and then join one of their jaunts from Iguazu to Campo Grande and Southern Pantanal. It just seems easier to deal with one company. They have a comprehensive web site, answered an email in English promptly and they seem to be everywhere. But I haven't found any reviews. I don't think they have their own buses - probably just piggyback on what's going.
If anyone has used them I'd really appreciate hearing of your experience.
I'm a mature female travelling alone.
Thanks in advance.
I'm wondering if they are a bit pricey?
Also whether I'd be better just booking bus to Iguazu from Salta as I plan to be there for several days?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Galapagos with/Natural Habitat Adventures?
- 2 Rio Water Quality
- 3 Accessibility to Igassu Falls
- 4 Machu Picchu in January
- 5 I Didn't Get Killed in Rio: Our Travels in Peru, Brazil, and Ecuador
- 6 Two day stay in Lima
- 7 Best beach town for Jan- Feb trip
- 8 Cities near santiago chile?
- 9 Iguazu logistics and rental car?
- 10 Leftover Argentine Pesos - where to sell?
- 11 Van from Cusco to Ollantaytambo
- 12 June travel in the Galapagos, Andean Ecuador, and Machu Picchu
- 13 Uyuni Salar Tour Company
- 14 Trip Evacuation Insurance for the Galapagos
- 15 Travelers insurance in Patagonia - need it?
- 16 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 17 60 day Trip to South America
- 18 3 week itinerary for Peru
- 19 Ups and downs of our trip to Peru--from Machu Picchu to LIM airport floor
- 20 Buenos Aires
- 21 Buenos Aires with bad knee
- 22 Hotels in Argentina
- 23 Patagonia August 29 - September 7
- 24 Help! No Idea Where to Go.
- 25 Need itinerary advice for one month trip