Thought I'd start a new thread as those I looked at are out of date. I'm thinking of using Green Toad buses to go from Salta to Iguazu, and then join one of their jaunts from Iguazu to Campo Grande and Southern Pantanal. It just seems easier to deal with one company. They have a comprehensive web site, answered an email in English promptly and they seem to be everywhere. But I haven't found any reviews. I don't think they have their own buses - probably just piggyback on what's going.
If anyone has used them I'd really appreciate hearing of your experience.
I'm a mature female travelling alone.
Thanks in advance.
I'm wondering if they are a bit pricey?
Also whether I'd be better just booking bus to Iguazu from Salta as I plan to be there for several days?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Safety warning?
- 2 Iguazu falls logistics
- 3 Lima stopover
- 4 Buenos Aires AND Iguazu Falls?
- 5 Amazon side trip
- 6 travel from el calafate direct to Torres delPaine
- 7 First Trip to Colombia Advice Needed!
- 8 Packing for Chile in November
- 9 Domestic Flights within Chile
- 10 Argentina ( Junin de Los Andes)in mid January
- 11 Wine tour & transfer from Valparaiso to Santiago Airport
- 12 Uruguay, then Buenos Aires in early March
- 13 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips
- 14 Santiago - where to stay?
- 15 Need help! Exploring Lakes District, Northern Patagonia, Tierra del Fuego
- 16 Tour guide/ agency
- 17 Patagonia Planning
- 18 Salta/NW Argentina, no car
- 19 March trip to Brazil
- 20 Iguazu Falls -- is Brazil side worth the cost?
- 21 Iguazu Falls -- 2 nights -- do we have it right?
- 22 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days
- 23 Iguacu Falls Itinerary and Photography Question
- 24 Kudos - Brazilian Visa service = FAST
- 25 Safety?