Thought I'd start a new thread as those I looked at are out of date. I'm thinking of using Green Toad buses to go from Salta to Iguazu, and then join one of their jaunts from Iguazu to Campo Grande and Southern Pantanal. It just seems easier to deal with one company. They have a comprehensive web site, answered an email in English promptly and they seem to be everywhere. But I haven't found any reviews. I don't think they have their own buses - probably just piggyback on what's going.
If anyone has used them I'd really appreciate hearing of your experience.
I'm a mature female travelling alone.
Thanks in advance.
I'm wondering if they are a bit pricey?
Also whether I'd be better just booking bus to Iguazu from Salta as I plan to be there for several days?
Anyone used Green Toad buses?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Iguazu Falls. Argentina and Brazil. Winter.
- 2 2-weeks trip to Chile, itinerary review
- 3 Amauta has moved to a different adres?
- 4 Has Argentina stasting charging an entry tax/fee yet?
- 5 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 6 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 7 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 8 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 9 Brazil: Bonito/Pantanal : Manaus Guide Recommendations
- 10 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 11 Chile, Brazil and New York
- 12 My (entertertaining & illustrated) advice on the best ever Peru itinerary
- 13 Christmas in the Andes (Peru & Ecuador)
- 14 Three weeks in South America
- 15 TRIP DO COLOMBIA
- 16 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 17 Colombia...without Bogota? Looking for opinions!
- 18 Argentina ininerary November 2015
- 19 Easter Day in Rio
- 20 Argentina Trip report
- 21 One week Family Spring Break in Cartagena and ??
- 22 PERU HORSE TOUR FROM CUSCO TO MACHU PICCHU
- 23 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 24 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 25 Ecuador - Amazon Basin Trip