I will be traveling with my husband and another couple the beginning of March 2012 to Argentina, arriving in Buenos Aires. We plan to be there for 3 days, then go to Montevideo for 2 days and on to Punta del Este for an overnight. Returning to Montevideo we can either fly to Iguazu for 2 days and then fly south to El Calafante to do the glaciers for 4 days or fly to El Calafante first and then to Iguazu. In either case, we need to return to BA and the end of the trip for our return to the USA. My question is which scenario is better? We've selected the hotels where we'd like to stay, but wonder if we should book ourselves or use a local agency there. My husband and I are bilingual so language is no problem. Thank you for your expertise and advice.
2 week trip to argentina - need help finalizing itinerary
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Travel Agency: PeruTourism
- 2 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 3 3 Weeks Itinerary
- 4 Quito trip review with Gate 1 Travel
- 5 2 weeks in Argentina
- 6 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 7 Salta...Travel Brain Dead
- 8 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 9 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 10 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 11 Back to South America
- 12 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 13 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 14 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 15 JW Marriott Lima
- 16 Trip Report - Very Long
- 17 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 18 Quito recommendations
- 19 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 20 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 21 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 22 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 23 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 24 AEP to Recoleta - Taxi/Bus/Car Service
- 25 Cell phone in Brazil?