I will be traveling with my husband and another couple the beginning of March 2012 to Argentina, arriving in Buenos Aires. We plan to be there for 3 days, then go to Montevideo for 2 days and on to Punta del Este for an overnight. Returning to Montevideo we can either fly to Iguazu for 2 days and then fly south to El Calafante to do the glaciers for 4 days or fly to El Calafante first and then to Iguazu. In either case, we need to return to BA and the end of the trip for our return to the USA. My question is which scenario is better? We've selected the hotels where we'd like to stay, but wonder if we should book ourselves or use a local agency there. My husband and I are bilingual so language is no problem. Thank you for your expertise and advice.
2 week trip to argentina - need help finalizing itinerary
View all South America activity »
- 1 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 2 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 3 8 Days in Brazil
- 4 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 5 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 6 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 7 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 8 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 9 Peru Hop?
- 10 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 11 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 12 Uruguay Re-Do
- 13 Montevideo, Uruguay
- 14 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 15 More suggested reading
- 16 Please help me jump-start planning for Galapagos trip
- 17 Peru Best Tours: Buyers Beware
- 18 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 19 Bariloche over XMas
- 20 Quark Expeditions 50% off sale - Antarctica 2014
- 21 Traveling with a Computer?
- 22 Christmas Day in Buenos Aires
- 23 Two Weeks Ecuador - Itinerary Help!
- 24 18 Day Argentina Itinerary
- 25 Rent a car and travel through Patagonia? Join us!