I will be traveling with my husband and another couple the beginning of March 2012 to Argentina, arriving in Buenos Aires. We plan to be there for 3 days, then go to Montevideo for 2 days and on to Punta del Este for an overnight. Returning to Montevideo we can either fly to Iguazu for 2 days and then fly south to El Calafante to do the glaciers for 4 days or fly to El Calafante first and then to Iguazu. In either case, we need to return to BA and the end of the trip for our return to the USA. My question is which scenario is better? We've selected the hotels where we'd like to stay, but wonder if we should book ourselves or use a local agency there. My husband and I are bilingual so language is no problem. Thank you for your expertise and advice.
2 week trip to argentina - need help finalizing itinerary
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 2 A few specific questions about activities in Argentina with kids
- 3 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 4 Lima to Foz
- 5 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 6 Car rental in Patagonia
- 7 Itinerary Feedback
- 8 Chile Private Tour
- 9 Language study in Brazil
- 10 Columbia Questions
- 11 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 12 Chile reciprocity fee - Canadian citizens
- 13 Argentina Holiday Help
- 14 itinerary Help for Peru with Kids
- 15 driving up the coast from rio de janeiro to salvador
- 16 Chile - IVA Tax
- 17 Christmas present to Cusco?
- 18 Trip Report
- 19 arpilleras - where to buy ?
- 20 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 21 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 22 Chile, Brazil and New York Trip report - live
- 23 flights from Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls
- 24 3 Days Extra in NW Argentina
- 25 Need help. Anyone?Amazon (Brazil)