I will be traveling with my husband and another couple the beginning of March 2012 to Argentina, arriving in Buenos Aires. We plan to be there for 3 days, then go to Montevideo for 2 days and on to Punta del Este for an overnight. Returning to Montevideo we can either fly to Iguazu for 2 days and then fly south to El Calafante to do the glaciers for 4 days or fly to El Calafante first and then to Iguazu. In either case, we need to return to BA and the end of the trip for our return to the USA. My question is which scenario is better? We've selected the hotels where we'd like to stay, but wonder if we should book ourselves or use a local agency there. My husband and I are bilingual so language is no problem. Thank you for your expertise and advice.
2 week trip to argentina - need help finalizing itinerary
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Trip report/blog - Machu Picchu and the Amazon Rainforest
- 2 Ecuador - should we go?
- 3 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 4 Santiago 2 days
- 5 itinerary suggestions for peru- 1 month trip?
- 6 Villa de Leyva, Colombia´s colonial gem
- 7 Pantanal or rurrenbaque?
- 8 I need some help about bringing some stuffs to Brazil
- 9 Colombia´s Lake Guatavita and the search for El Dorado
- 10 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 11 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 12 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 13 Lodge in Pantanal
- 14 Pantanal on your own
- 15 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 16 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 17 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 18 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 19 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 20 Buying a one way ticket into South America
- 21 Cell phone in Brazil
- 22 10 Full Days in Peru
- 23 Fly to Fernando de Noronha
- 24 10 day itinerary questions
- 25 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?