My husband and I want to go on our honeymoon in early November in Argentina. I know I want to go do some wine tasting in Argentina, but am looking for suggestions on other places to go and things to do. We are both adventure and nature lovers, so hikes and beautiful scenery would be awesome. We are on a budget, so nothing too over the top. Thanks in advance for you suggestions!
10 day honeymoon in Argentina in November
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 2 Pantanal or rurrenbaque?
- 3 Lodge in Pantanal
- 4 Pantanal on your own
- 5 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 6 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 7 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 8 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 9 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 10 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 11 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 12 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 13 Buying a one way ticket into South America
- 14 Cell phone in Brazil
- 15 10 Full Days in Peru
- 16 Fly to Fernando de Noronha
- 17 10 day itinerary questions
- 18 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 19 Please comment on this 8 week itinerary (Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru)!
- 20 Iguazu Falls for a single woman?
- 21 ATM San Pedro de Atacama
- 22 Santiago 2 days
- 23 Galapogas: Short tour vs long tour
- 24 Quito Airport Hotels?
- 25 10 day in peru