My husband & I will be going to Roatan in March 2014 for the first time (whoo!) & will be staying in Sandy Bay. We are all about the snorkeling, but are there excursions or other things we don't want to miss out on while there? I've been researching Little French Key - seems divine! Please share if you've experienced something there you absolutely loved!
Things We MUST Do In Roatan?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 2 La paz at christmas
- 3 Mesón Sacristía cooking school/hotel stay. Anyone done it?
- 4 Bosque del Cabo accommodations help for newbie
- 5 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 6 Park Royal Cozumel or El Cantil?
- 7 Suze: Can you tell me about your trips to Puerta Vallarta?
- 8 Guatemala customs question
- 9 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 10 Just back from CR for my 50th. Expected alot and got more than I hoped for!
- 11 Costa Rica Trip Itinerary
- 12 Costa Rica questions
- 13 Damas Mangrove Tour vs. Cano Negro
- 14 Single Girl 50's looking for AI in Costa Rica
- 15 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 16 Playa Del Carmen/Tulum "Dreams or Paradisus?"
- 17 Rainy season
- 18 Food safety while traveling in Guatemala
- 19 Hopefulist in Honduras and Guatemala, June/July 2014
- 20 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 21 booking rooms for spring break
- 22 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 23 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 24 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 25 Playa Del Carmen Day Tours