My husband & I will be going to Roatan in March 2014 for the first time (whoo!) & will be staying in Sandy Bay. We are all about the snorkeling, but are there excursions or other things we don't want to miss out on while there? I've been researching Little French Key - seems divine! Please share if you've experienced something there you absolutely loved!
Things We MUST Do In Roatan?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Shuttle transport San Cristobal to Palenque
- 2 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 3 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 4 Fairmont Mayakoba and Playa del Carmen Trip Report
- 5 anyone ever use Namu Travel?
- 6 bosque del cabo or private house in matapalo??
- 7 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 8 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 9 Squeamish about House Bugs in Mexico
- 10 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 11 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 12 Tulum (camping)
- 13 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 14 A great destination in Costa Rica: the Osa Peninsula and Bosque del Cabo
- 15 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 16 Beach Erosion in Playa del Carmen??
- 17 Hopkins, Belize Honeymoon
- 18 Easter (or Semana Santa) in Nicaragua
- 19 Leo Rodriguez is a great local guide/drive
- 20 Retire in Mexico or Centeral America
- 21 6 days in Cancun and Riviera Maya end of May
- 22 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 23 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 24 Oaxaca Restaurant Recommendations
- 25 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango