My husband & I will be going to Roatan in March 2014 for the first time (whoo!) & will be staying in Sandy Bay. We are all about the snorkeling, but are there excursions or other things we don't want to miss out on while there? I've been researching Little French Key - seems divine! Please share if you've experienced something there you absolutely loved!
Things We MUST Do In Roatan?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica questions
- 2 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 3 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 4 Playa Del Carmen Day Tours
- 5 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 6 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 7 Guatemala customs question
- 8 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 9 Jaco to Montezuma ferry- has anyone taken it??
- 10 booking rooms for spring break
- 11 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 12 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 13 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 14 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 15 Mextrotter
- 16 CAR RENTAL 4WD COSTA RICA
- 17 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 18 How to Reach Cancun Tourists
- 19 Costa Rica Osa Questions
- 20 Back from Bosque del Cabo
- 21 costa rica
- 22 Costa Rica during Easter week?
- 23 Car rental Cancun
- 24 Three week backpacking adventure with kids….
- 25 Christmas in Puebla?