I'm hoping some people will be able to give me some suggestions! Me and my partner are flying to Mexico for 2 weeks (for the first time) from the end of April-May. We are flying into Mexico City, and would quite to look to spend half a week at the beginning and half a week at the end in the city (ish).
Other than that, I am at a bit of a loss as to what to do and where to go! We don't want to head to Cancun/go for an AI package. We'd be interested in seeing historical ruins, and also we both enjoy food, so I was thinking perhaps to head towards Oaxaca.
Does anyone have any ideas as to places to go, and also also how to get there (eg flying..)?
In terms of budget, for accommodation and travel costs, we'd be looking at spending around £800. (Not sure if this is realistic, over the odds, or not enough, so feedback would be helpful).
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 HP Printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Tulum Beachfront Lodging with Tweens
- 3 Family All inclusive Riviera Maya
- 4 Long weekend in Costa Rica
- 5 Best plan - suggestions
- 6 Mexico City over Christmas
- 7 Need Help with Costa Rica
- 8 Help! Should I go to Central America during the rainy season?
- 9 Accommodation near Urique and Posada Barrancas, Mexico
- 10 Is it crazy to go in August?
- 11 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 12 info needed on NW Mexico trip
- 13 Cozumel airport transfers
- 14 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 15 Vacation choices
- 16 Puerto Vallarta
- 17 nicaragua-Rancho Santana
- 18 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 19 PV Questions about art, food, cooking classes!
- 20 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 21 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 22 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 23 Isla Holbox - where did you stay?
- 24 Olmec Colossal Heads
- 25 Tour Guide - Mexico City