Just wondering if anyone has any updates on the situation in Guatemala following the flooding and landslides. It's very sad.
I am travelling on Fri next and my trip includes time in Antigua, Lake Atitlan, Tikal and then on to Belize. Do you think it would be OK to omit the Lake Atitlan part of the journey and spend more time elsewhere- perhaps head to Belze a bit earlier?
There are still very sketchy details available. I can't believe how little coverage this is getting over here in Ireland and from what I can see Europe- hardly a mention. Any updates? Do you think it will be OK to travel? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
Should I still go to Guatemala???
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Mexico City, Chiapas and Yucutan, too much??
- 2 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 3 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 4 Cancun-discounts.com
- 5 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 6 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 7 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 8 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 9 Apartment Finders
- 10 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 11 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 12 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 13 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 14 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 15 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 16 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old
- 17 1 month itinerary US/Mexico
- 18 August weather in Cabo San Lucas?
- 19 Photos from Panama (Chiriqui, Canal Zone) February 2014
- 20 Meditation and/or yoga retreat
- 21 NY Times article about Osa Peninsula
- 22 Suggestions for a Unique, Non-Touristy quick trip to the CANCUN area??
- 23 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 24 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 25 Costa Rica - Family of 6 - July