Just wondering if anyone has any updates on the situation in Guatemala following the flooding and landslides. It's very sad.
I am travelling on Fri next and my trip includes time in Antigua, Lake Atitlan, Tikal and then on to Belize. Do you think it would be OK to omit the Lake Atitlan part of the journey and spend more time elsewhere- perhaps head to Belze a bit earlier?
There are still very sketchy details available. I can't believe how little coverage this is getting over here in Ireland and from what I can see Europe- hardly a mention. Any updates? Do you think it will be OK to travel? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Help with Itinerary for Dec. 2017
- 2 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 3 Airport Transfers from Los Cabos Airport
- 4 My thought go out towards Mexicans
- 5 Manuel Antonio to Osa
- 6 playa del carmen what to do
- 7 Panama Canal Excursions
- 8 Mexico City. Oct 13-16. Haunted tours + Halloweend / Day of the Dead
- 9 Costa Rica private driver recommendations?
- 10 Giving back to Mexio
- 11 2 months in Central America
- 12 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 13 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 14 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 15 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 16 Cabo to San Miguel de Allende
- 17 Belize planning help
- 18 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 19 Excellent News!
- 20 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 21 Mexico earthquake
- 22 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 23 Cabo
- 24 Best plan - suggestions
- 25 Is it crazy to go in August?