Just wondering if anyone has any updates on the situation in Guatemala following the flooding and landslides. It's very sad.
I am travelling on Fri next and my trip includes time in Antigua, Lake Atitlan, Tikal and then on to Belize. Do you think it would be OK to omit the Lake Atitlan part of the journey and spend more time elsewhere- perhaps head to Belze a bit earlier?
There are still very sketchy details available. I can't believe how little coverage this is getting over here in Ireland and from what I can see Europe- hardly a mention. Any updates? Do you think it will be OK to travel? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
Should I still go to Guatemala???
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Recommendation for December trip - from Guadalajara
- 2 Cabo San Lucas
- 3 Bringing clothes and fabric to Puerto vallarta
- 4 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 5 Mexico City, DF Restaurant
- 6 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 7 Costa Rica for 9 days in Dec
- 8 tours to gatun locks panama
- 9 Trip ideas needed please
- 10 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 11 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs
- 12 Hopefulist in Guatemala (again) 2014
- 13 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 14 our detailed report from manuel antonio
- 15 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 16 Mex City Restaurant
- 17 Guidebook for Oaxaca
- 18 costa rica in two weeks
- 19 Airport policy for departures in Costa Rica
- 20 Cancun Hotel
- 21 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya
- 22 When to go to the Yucatán or to Puerta Vallarta
- 23 Cuernavaca
- 24 sales tax in Mexico
- 25 Alamo Car rental Liberia Costa Rica