Just wondering if anyone has any updates on the situation in Guatemala following the flooding and landslides. It's very sad.
I am travelling on Fri next and my trip includes time in Antigua, Lake Atitlan, Tikal and then on to Belize. Do you think it would be OK to omit the Lake Atitlan part of the journey and spend more time elsewhere- perhaps head to Belze a bit earlier?
There are still very sketchy details available. I can't believe how little coverage this is getting over here in Ireland and from what I can see Europe- hardly a mention. Any updates? Do you think it will be OK to travel? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 3-song-download/
- 2 Playa Del Carmen All Inclusive with party atmosphere?
- 3 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 4 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 5 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 6 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 7 Spending USD in Mexico
- 8 Family vacation
- 9 Food poisoning?
- 10 Guanajuato or Oaxacca for 5-7days?
- 11 Best plan - suggestions
- 12 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 13 Merida Trip Report - Lots of Food
- 14 We're off to Costa Rica and never been there!
- 15 Guanacaste in October
- 16 Sad Sad Day for my favorite beach city
- 17 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 18 Good lunch spot
- 19 Recommendations on hotels with best beaches
- 20 Planning girls getaway trip to CR this summer and need help!
- 21 December Itinerary with 1 Year Old
- 22 Art School
- 23 Costa Rica EF Tours for Middle School
- 24 Month Stay In Oaxaca, Mexico
- 25 Is it crazy to go in August?