Just wondering if anyone has any updates on the situation in Guatemala following the flooding and landslides. It's very sad.
I am travelling on Fri next and my trip includes time in Antigua, Lake Atitlan, Tikal and then on to Belize. Do you think it would be OK to omit the Lake Atitlan part of the journey and spend more time elsewhere- perhaps head to Belze a bit earlier?
There are still very sketchy details available. I can't believe how little coverage this is getting over here in Ireland and from what I can see Europe- hardly a mention. Any updates? Do you think it will be OK to travel? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
Should I still go to Guatemala???
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 2 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 3 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 4 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 5 Costa rica help
- 6 car rental companies
- 7 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 8 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 9 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 10 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 11 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 12 cozumel tennis
- 13 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 14 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 15 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 16 Baja California
- 17 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 18 Mexico region question
- 19 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 20 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 21 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 22 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara
- 23 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 24 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 25 Semana Santa itinerary