My wife and I are flying into San Pedro Sula (honduras) in December and are meeting a group in Guatemala city or Antigua. We were trying to figure out if there is a direct bus that goes between the two cities or what the best way to travel that route would be. We will also be traveling back from Guatemala to San Pedro Sula to catch our flight back to the states. Thank you for your advice and patience.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Western Caribbean Cruise Question
- 2 Safety situation in Oaxaca City?
- 3 Caravan Tour to Panama
- 4 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 5 driving down through mexico
- 6 New Year's Eve at Chichen Itza
- 7 Things to do in Cabo
- 8 Mayan Palace Timeshare Fraud
- 9 HELP! St.Croix or Cancun
- 10 Returning to Puerto Vallarta
- 11 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 12 Planning a trip to Panama
- 13 Merida - any recommendations for a good hotel
- 14 Riviera Maya vs Cancun for boogie boarding
- 15 Driving in Mexico
- 16 Ideas for our 2 weeks in Mexico over the Festive Season?
- 17 Costa Rica Newbie Xmas Week
- 18 unsafe?
- 19 Off the beaten path Playa Del Carmen
- 20 Getting around in Costa Rica
- 21 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!
- 22 Valle de Guadalupe, Baja California
- 23 Driving in Costa Rica
- 24 Playa Mujeres
- 25 zip line (and other activities) for (very) young kids in Guanacaste?