My wife and I are flying into San Pedro Sula (honduras) in December and are meeting a group in Guatemala city or Antigua. We were trying to figure out if there is a direct bus that goes between the two cities or what the best way to travel that route would be. We will also be traveling back from Guatemala to San Pedro Sula to catch our flight back to the states. Thank you for your advice and patience.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 신천지 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 다빈치알라딘 바다이야기 ※연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 시즌온라인 릴게임 ● 연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 4 다빈치 릴게임 ▶ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 5 성인온라인 릴게임 ▶ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 6 릴게임야마토 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 7 Suggested destinations, Yucatan Peninsula, Xmas/NYE.
- 8 Returning home
- 9 Family Trip to Playa del Carmen,Mexico March 2017
- 10 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 11 Ticket changes for Tikal - buy in advance at Banrural bank
- 12 Interjet Airline
- 13 One week in CR...stay in one area or divide time
- 14 One month surf and yoga
- 15 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 16 Airport Shuttle in Mazatlan
- 17 Our first trip to Mexico-It won't be our last!
- 18 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 19 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 20 Dr Simon Andrew Casey - Want to know about Mexican Culture ??
- 21 Cancun all inclusive
- 22 Advice Needed For a Trip to Belize
- 23 Your favorite Mayan sites?
- 24 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 25 Expired Mexican Passport going to Mexico