My wife and I are flying into San Pedro Sula (honduras) in December and are meeting a group in Guatemala city or Antigua. We were trying to figure out if there is a direct bus that goes between the two cities or what the best way to travel that route would be. We will also be traveling back from Guatemala to San Pedro Sula to catch our flight back to the states. Thank you for your advice and patience.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Finally made it!
- 2 First Vacation!
- 3 What's the best hotel in the Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica?
- 4 Stay in Cancun or head to Europe?
- 5 Looking for a really unique day trip in Costa Rica
- 6 Beware of timeshare Casa Dorada
- 7 Itinerary help
- 8 First time to Mexico - GTO and SMA General questions
- 9 Cell Phone Internet While in Mexico?
- 10 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 11 Belize -- Lamanai and X'Tan Ha
- 12 Belize-first timer ?s for Cayes & Cayo w/ Guatemala
- 13 Activities in Costa Rica
- 14 all about volcano boarding in Nicaragua
- 15 ATV's, Nightlife, and Poker Cancun
- 16 Private Driver/Assistant Cancun
- 17 Sayulita, Mexico Beaches and hotels
- 18 Costa Rica vs. Mexico vs. Hawaii
- 19 beaches in El Salvador near a town
- 20 Gluten Free Belize
- 21 Is this a Doable Day Trip?
- 22 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 23 Ritz Carlton Cancun for Romantic Getaway or Too Much of "Party Place?"
- 24 In Cancun right now..
- 25 Driving there in Baja: safe or not?