My wife and I are flying into San Pedro Sula (honduras) in December and are meeting a group in Guatemala city or Antigua. We were trying to figure out if there is a direct bus that goes between the two cities or what the best way to travel that route would be. We will also be traveling back from Guatemala to San Pedro Sula to catch our flight back to the states. Thank you for your advice and patience.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementschat.com/mengenix-muscle-rampage/
- 2 Help with Costa Rica Itinerary- 9 days
- 3 7 day itinerary for Costa Rica
- 4 mexico city and puebla?
- 5 Recent Headlines- Cancun
- 6 Costa Maya & Mahahual
- 7 Thanksgiving/Riviera Maya area/All Inclusive
- 8 Family Christmas Vacation in Mexico
- 9 San Jose del Cabo-La Playita Beach
- 10 10 Day Costa Rica
- 11 Family Resort Cancun/Playa
- 12 A week in San Jose Costa Rica
- 13 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 14 Cancun to Guatemala
- 15 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 16 Top Mayan Ruins to visit
- 17 San Miguel trivia
- 18 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 19 Mid September Honeymoon Suggestions Inclusive
- 20 Can a U.S permanent resident driving feom Cancun to Belize City, Belize?
- 21 Need wedding white wine in Costa Rica
- 22 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 23 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 24 puerto vallarta
- 25 California Baja