Search

San Pedro Sula to Guatemala

Search this Thread

Old Oct 5th, 2009, 12:37 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
San Pedro Sula to Guatemala

Hello
My wife and I are flying into San Pedro Sula (honduras) in December and are meeting a group in Guatemala city or Antigua. We were trying to figure out if there is a direct bus that goes between the two cities or what the best way to travel that route would be. We will also be traveling back from Guatemala to San Pedro Sula to catch our flight back to the states. Thank you for your advice and patience.
Sincerely,
photocodo
Old Oct 5th, 2009, 01:15 PM

I prefer the Hedman Alas buses which provide shuttles from the airport to the station and head to Copan, then onto Guatemala City and Antigua (return trips, too). Here's the website: www.hedmanalas.com Good luck!
Old Oct 6th, 2009, 08:56 AM
Original Poster

Thank you for your response. I have looked at Hedman alas before but I was hesitant because they ask for a bunch of personal information before they will quote you a price. Do you know about how much the tickets from San Pedro Sula to Guatemala City would be. Im sure the prices fluctuate but Im looking for a general price. Thank you again hopefulist.
photocodo
Old Oct 6th, 2009, 11:03 AM

I've only gone from the airport to the bus station ($10) and to Copan ($10) and back. My guess is it would be $50+/-. The buses are big and comfortable and they show movies with subtitles and provide drinks and snacks. Keep us posted!