My husband and I have booked a short 5 trip to PDC in mid Oct. We are planning on visiting Tulum as we would love to see some ruins, and we know our 5 yr old will not last the ride to the other sites. Do you have to pay to see Tulum?
We would mostly like to hang out and relax on the beach, & plan to hit 5th for some shopping and food. We want to spend some time checking out local flora and fauna, but a lot of the jungle tours (with ATV's etc) aren't suggested for 5 yr olds. Is there a place we can hike around and see animals, rainforest, and fish that doesn't cost a ton of $? I think we would all enjoy Xel-ha or Xcarat, but our daughter is pretty much spent after 1/2 day, so it wouldn't be worth the cost for 1/2 day.
Lastly, we are staying at the Maya Villa in PDC. Is there any day/evening entertainment at restaurants or else where that out daughter would enjoy? Like I said, she wouldn't last til the evening shows at Xcarat.
ANY suggestions are welcome!
Playa del Carmen activities for mom, dad, and 5 year old daughter
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 10 days backpacking in Costa Rica
- 2 Food at Leon airport?
- 3 Food at Leon airport?
- 4 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 5 Embera Village
- 6 condos within walking distance of marina/downtown cabo???
- 7 Bosque del Cabo question-is Phillip good with kids?
- 8 Arco Iris or Fonda vela - Monteverde accommodation
- 9 Belize Honeymoon-What not to miss!
- 10 Costa Rica & Panama
- 11 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 12 La Casa Que Canta versus Capella Ixtapa
- 13 Tela and La Ceiba
- 14 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 15 March/April weather
- 16 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 17 Help! Belize or Costa Rica
- 18 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 19 One Week in Southern Belize
- 20 Costa Rica Vacation with child.
- 21 Just added three nights to Costa Rica Vacation - Leaving this Friday!
- 22 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 23 Costa Rica four nights
- 24 One Day San Jose
- 25 Visiting Machu Picchu, Cusco for 7 days.