My husband and I will be visiting Cabo this coming spring. We are looking for a good place to stop and visit for a few days somewhere on our way back home to NY. Not looking to stay in NYC as we live close by and go to the city a lot! We would welcome ideas as we haven't traveled throughout the US that much.
Need help on travel ideas!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 New Large Resort in Tela Honduras
- 2 Injury on the Belize Zip- need legal advice
- 3 Family Fun in Dominical-Trip Report
- 4 Merida-where to stay
- 5 Mexico City Hotels
- 6 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 7 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 8 Review of JW Marriott Guanacaste
- 9 Snorkeling
- 10 Solo Female traveler in Mexico- please review my rough itinerary
- 11 Guadalajara vs Mexico City in June, 5 nights
- 12 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 13 Nicaragua April 1-11 - OK time to go?
- 14 Cancun or Playa del Carmen
- 15 Questions on What to Pack for Osa Peninsula Trip
- 16 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 17 Family friendly restaurants in Playa del Carmen with good food?
- 18 Guanacaste, based in Playa Grande
- 19 Best restaurants in Mexico City & San Miguel de Allende
- 20 Looking for a really unique day trip in Costa Rica
- 21 Albuterol inhalers and prescription orthotics in Panama?
- 22 Guatemala City La Aurora International Airport
- 23 10 days backpacking in Costa Rica
- 24 Single Women traveling to Costa Rica
- 25 Isla Mujeres RELAXTION and FUN must do's