My husband and I will be visiting Cabo this coming spring. We are looking for a good place to stop and visit for a few days somewhere on our way back home to NY. Not looking to stay in NYC as we live close by and go to the city a lot! We would welcome ideas as we haven't traveled throughout the US that much.
Need help on travel ideas!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 2 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 3 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 4 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 5 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 6 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 7 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 8 Costa rica help
- 9 car rental companies
- 10 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 11 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 12 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 13 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 14 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 15 cozumel tennis
- 16 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 17 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 18 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 19 Baja California
- 20 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 21 Mexico region question
- 22 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 23 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 24 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 25 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara