Am Australian looking doing a tour of Mexico (Aztec/Mayan) and found what appears to be a fantastic deal with an internet travel company MEXTROTTER.COM. It seems to be have been around for a number of years dealing mainly with a European clientel. (most of trip adviser reviews are in German).
They even offer an option to travel first and pay later if you are sceptical of the company. They add 4% to the tour cost. This sounds reasonable .
Has anyone out there heard of or had dealings with this company?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.maxmusclestack.com/electra-hair-brush
- 2 This may seemingly most of th
- 3 Giving the gift of EDUCATION
- 4 Traveling to Central America
- 5 NEED HELP WITH DAY OF THE DEAD AND BUTTERFLIES TRIP
- 6 Uncrowded Experience in Yucatan
- 7 Guatemala trip tribute Part II
- 8 30th wedding anniversary trip planning - Mexico
- 9 Getting around in Costa Rica
- 10 Two active couples looking for accommodations in Costa Rica
- 11 Costa Rica - Staying in Playa Hermosa??
- 12 Guanajuato
- 13 Costa Rica January
- 14 Need a 2 bedroom hotel room in Historical district
- 15 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 16 Shopping
- 17 Off the beaten path Playa Del Carmen
- 18 Yucatan travel guide recommendations
- 19 Driving in Belize
- 20 Mexico itinerary for 8-9 days
- 21 Guatemala trip tribute Part I
- 22 Roatan
- 23 Mexico City and...?
- 24 Nicaragua-avoid if you can
- 25 Isla Mujeres over Thanksgiving