Am Australian looking doing a tour of Mexico (Aztec/Mayan) and found what appears to be a fantastic deal with an internet travel company MEXTROTTER.COM. It seems to be have been around for a number of years dealing mainly with a European clientel. (most of trip adviser reviews are in German).
They even offer an option to travel first and pay later if you are sceptical of the company. They add 4% to the tour cost. This sounds reasonable .
Has anyone out there heard of or had dealings with this company?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://skincaresfreetrial.com/xplosive-vital-male-enhancement/
- 2 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 3 Getting to Laguna San Ignacio from Wisconsin
- 4 Advice for 2 days in Mexico City
- 5 Mexico City and...?
- 6 Tamarindo for Seniors
- 7 Solo touring in Panama City
- 8 Traveling with a baby to Mexico
- 9 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 10 Driving in CR
- 11 Day trip from Merida - seeking recommendations
- 12 Recommendations for a Mexico City hotel needed
- 13 Tamarindo Sept
- 14 Actual beachfront hotels in Puerto Viejo de Talamanca???
- 15 Trip help -is MA necessary if I'm going to Osa?
- 16 Quepos and Manuel Antonio
- 17 4 hour tour in San Jose, Costa Rica
- 18 Need help for trip to Costa Rica in December
- 19 Nicest All inclusive for young children
- 20 Visit to Panama - all inclusive r&r combined with adventure ..
- 21 Renting Car in Mexico
- 22 Cancun All inclusive
- 23 Cancun Transfer Timing
- 24 Belize in mid September
- 25 Mexico City Airport hotel transportation question