Am Australian looking doing a tour of Mexico (Aztec/Mayan) and found what appears to be a fantastic deal with an internet travel company MEXTROTTER.COM. It seems to be have been around for a number of years dealing mainly with a European clientel. (most of trip adviser reviews are in German).
They even offer an option to travel first and pay later if you are sceptical of the company. They add 4% to the tour cost. This sounds reasonable .
Has anyone out there heard of or had dealings with this company?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 HP Printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Family All inclusive Riviera Maya
- 3 Long weekend in Costa Rica
- 4 Best plan - suggestions
- 5 Mexico City over Christmas
- 6 Need Help with Costa Rica
- 7 Help! Should I go to Central America during the rainy season?
- 8 Accommodation near Urique and Posada Barrancas, Mexico
- 9 Is it crazy to go in August?
- 10 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 11 info needed on NW Mexico trip
- 12 Tulum Beachfront Lodging with Tweens
- 13 Cozumel airport transfers
- 14 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 15 Vacation choices
- 16 Puerto Vallarta
- 17 nicaragua-Rancho Santana
- 18 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 19 PV Questions about art, food, cooking classes!
- 20 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 21 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 22 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 23 Isla Holbox - where did you stay?
- 24 Olmec Colossal Heads
- 25 Tour Guide - Mexico City