Am Australian looking doing a tour of Mexico (Aztec/Mayan) and found what appears to be a fantastic deal with an internet travel company MEXTROTTER.COM. It seems to be have been around for a number of years dealing mainly with a European clientel. (most of trip adviser reviews are in German).
They even offer an option to travel first and pay later if you are sceptical of the company. They add 4% to the tour cost. This sounds reasonable .
Has anyone out there heard of or had dealings with this company?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Driving there in Baja: safe or not?
- 2 Hotel options in Manuel Antonio
- 3 Costa Rica accomodation suggestions for Christmas week
- 4 When to go & what to bring to Costa Rica
- 5 Report on Morelia & Patzcuaro, I am so in Love
- 6 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 7 Advice desired for a family trip to costa rica
- 8 Stay in Cancun or head to Europe?
- 9 DF + Where Else? 10-11 days
- 10 Help plan my 6 days in Costa Rica
- 11 Mirado El Torre Resturant San Isidro De El General CR, BEWARE!
- 12 Guanacaste & Puntarenas
- 13 Finally made it!
- 14 First Vacation!
- 15 What's the best hotel in the Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica?
- 16 Looking for a really unique day trip in Costa Rica
- 17 Beware of timeshare Casa Dorada
- 18 Itinerary help
- 19 First time to Mexico - GTO and SMA General questions
- 20 Cell Phone Internet While in Mexico?
- 21 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 22 Belize -- Lamanai and X'Tan Ha
- 23 Belize-first timer ?s for Cayes & Cayo w/ Guatemala
- 24 Activities in Costa Rica
- 25 all about volcano boarding in Nicaragua