We're planning a trip to Mexico (Yucatan) and Belize from 3rd of August to 24th August flying in and out of Cancun. We're looking for some clarification on our itinerary that we've made so far and are open to any ideas or changes that we could make to it. Here's what we have so far:
Isla Mujeres - 3 nights
Playa del Carmen - 3 nights
Tulum - 2 nights
Ambergris Caye - 1 night
Caye Caulker - 3 nights
Ragamuffin tour - 2 nights
Hopkins - 2 nights
Dangrigia - 1 night
Belize night bus to Cancun
Cancun - 3 nights
We're not quite sure how we get from Dangrigia back to Cancun but we can see there may be a night bus option for us. Any suggestions on getting back to Cancun would also be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Help! Should I go to Central America during the rainy season?
- 2 Mexico City over Christmas
- 3 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 4 Need Help with Costa Rica
- 5 info needed on NW Mexico trip
- 6 Tulum Beachfront Lodging with Tweens
- 7 Cozumel airport transfers
- 8 Best plan - suggestions
- 9 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 10 Vacation choices
- 11 Puerto Vallarta
- 12 nicaragua-Rancho Santana
- 13 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 14 PV Questions about art, food, cooking classes!
- 15 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 16 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 17 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 18 Isla Holbox - where did you stay?
- 19 Olmec Colossal Heads
- 20 Tour Guide - Mexico City
- 21 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 22 1/2 day excursions
- 23 Thanksgiving/Riviera Maya area/All Inclusive
- 24 Going with the flow - 16 days in Costa Rica
- 25 top 8 cenotes to visit