We will be exploring southern CR for 2 weeks. There is a little known border crossing at Rio Sereno which is in the coffee growing region.
It is just south of San Vito Costa Rica. Does anyone have any info. on crossing into Panama at this crossing? We would leave our rental car in the San Vito area and then take local buses towards Volcan Panama & then Boquete Panama for a day or two of trekking.
I am also guessing that coming back into Costa Rica should be relatively problem free---as long as we have our e-tickets showing that we will be exiting CR 10 days later.
Gracias y Hasta!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://x4peak.com/grovitex/
- 2 A week in San Jose Costa Rica
- 3 7 day itinerary for Costa Rica
- 4 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 5 Family Christmas Vacation in Mexico
- 6 10 Day Costa Rica
- 7 Cancun to Guatemala
- 8 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 9 Top Mayan Ruins to visit
- 10 San Jose del Cabo-La Playita Beach
- 11 San Miguel trivia
- 12 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 13 Mid September Honeymoon Suggestions Inclusive
- 14 Can a U.S permanent resident driving feom Cancun to Belize City, Belize?
- 15 Family Resort Cancun/Playa
- 16 Need wedding white wine in Costa Rica
- 17 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 18 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 19 puerto vallarta
- 20 California Baja
- 21 Family All inclusive Riviera Maya
- 22 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 23 Best plan - suggestions
- 24 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 25 Costa Rica Honeymoon May 2018