We will be exploring southern CR for 2 weeks. There is a little known border crossing at Rio Sereno which is in the coffee growing region.
It is just south of San Vito Costa Rica. Does anyone have any info. on crossing into Panama at this crossing? We would leave our rental car in the San Vito area and then take local buses towards Volcan Panama & then Boquete Panama for a day or two of trekking.
I am also guessing that coming back into Costa Rica should be relatively problem free---as long as we have our e-tickets showing that we will be exiting CR 10 days later.
Gracias y Hasta!
Little known Border crossing @ San Vito/Rio Sereno
- 1 single 30- something girls trip to Costa Rica
- 2 Roatan, Belize and Cozumel excursion ideas in November
- 3 Belize
- 4 First trip to Belize.. help!
- 5 FIRST TIME TO COSTA RICA -- experts please ((HELP))
- 6 Costa Rica Driver
- 7 please help!
- 8 Pedregal Area, Cabo San Lucas -- Help & Input!
- 9 Costa Rica
- 10 Just returned from Playa Del Carmen - have some new recs
- 11 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 12 Oaxaca or San Miguel de Allende
- 13 Need help Planning Costa Rica Trip
- 14 Excellence Resort advice
- 15 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 16 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 17 Where's best to stay for scuba?
- 18 Bus from Guadalajara to Puerta Vallarta
- 19 Costa rica questions?
- 20 Baja California
- 21 SJO-Jaco beach transportation
- 22 Motorcycles
- 23 Studying Abroad in Costa Rica
- 24 Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
- 25 Upcoming Costa Rica Honeymoon Trip!