We will be exploring southern CR for 2 weeks. There is a little known border crossing at Rio Sereno which is in the coffee growing region.
It is just south of San Vito Costa Rica. Does anyone have any info. on crossing into Panama at this crossing? We would leave our rental car in the San Vito area and then take local buses towards Volcan Panama & then Boquete Panama for a day or two of trekking.
I am also guessing that coming back into Costa Rica should be relatively problem free---as long as we have our e-tickets showing that we will be exiting CR 10 days later.
Gracias y Hasta!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.healthdietalert.com/paravex-male-enhancement/
- 2 http://reviverxtry.com/kerave-hair-be/
- 3 Cancun - low key beach suggestions
- 4 Best driving routes in Costa Rica
- 5 Driving in CR
- 6 Rental car - Lost driver's license! Help!
- 7 Sirena Station hike Drake Bay
- 8 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 9 unsafe?
- 10 Five Nights in Mexico City: A July Travel Fix
- 11 One week home-stay/ language school during hoilday
- 12 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 13 Nicaragua-avoid if you can
- 14 Riviera Maya driving safety
- 15 Moon Palace in Cancun
- 16 Belize With Baby & Toddler
- 17 Terrible location for Ocean Maya Royale
- 18 Bosque Del Cabo/Corcovado
- 19 Another question re. Merida car hire - Unirent?
- 20 Non tourist beach in December
- 21 Driving in Mexico
- 22 Sending things back home.
- 23 Back from Isla Mujeres
- 24 How many nights Santa Elena / CI / Valladolid?
- 25 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids