We will be exploring southern CR for 2 weeks. There is a little known border crossing at Rio Sereno which is in the coffee growing region.
It is just south of San Vito Costa Rica. Does anyone have any info. on crossing into Panama at this crossing? We would leave our rental car in the San Vito area and then take local buses towards Volcan Panama & then Boquete Panama for a day or two of trekking.
I am also guessing that coming back into Costa Rica should be relatively problem free---as long as we have our e-tickets showing that we will be exiting CR 10 days later.
Gracias y Hasta!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://order4healthsupplement.com/instant-clear-skin-cream/
- 2 My thought go out towards Mexicans
- 3 Help with Itinerary for Dec. 2017
- 4 Airport Transfers from Los Cabos Airport
- 5 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 6 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 7 Manuel Antonio to Osa
- 8 playa del carmen what to do
- 9 Panama Canal Excursions
- 10 Mexico City. Oct 13-16. Haunted tours + Halloweend / Day of the Dead
- 11 Costa Rica private driver recommendations?
- 12 Giving back to Mexio
- 13 2 months in Central America
- 14 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 15 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 16 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 17 Cabo to San Miguel de Allende
- 18 Belize planning help
- 19 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 20 Excellent News!
- 21 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 22 Mexico earthquake
- 23 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 24 Cabo
- 25 Best plan - suggestions