We will be exploring southern CR for 2 weeks. There is a little known border crossing at Rio Sereno which is in the coffee growing region.
It is just south of San Vito Costa Rica. Does anyone have any info. on crossing into Panama at this crossing? We would leave our rental car in the San Vito area and then take local buses towards Volcan Panama & then Boquete Panama for a day or two of trekking.
I am also guessing that coming back into Costa Rica should be relatively problem free---as long as we have our e-tickets showing that we will be exiting CR 10 days later.
Gracias y Hasta!
Little known Border crossing @ San Vito/Rio Sereno
- 1 Riviera Maya Weather in June
- 2 Mayan Palace Hotel
- 3 Tamarindo hotel? Best for group of guys.
- 4 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 5 Where to go in Costa Rica for adventure?
- 6 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 7 Authentic cuban cigars in COsta Rica??
- 8 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 9 Oasis Cancun or Costa Real??
- 10 Oasis Cancun
- 11 Driving
- 12 Driving around costa ica
- 13 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 14 Nice, child-friendly timeshare in Cancun/Playa del Carmen
- 15 Campeche anyone?
- 16 Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio
- 17 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 18 Belize in August with teens
- 19 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 20 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 21 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 22 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 23 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 24 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 25 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???