We will be exploring southern CR for 2 weeks. There is a little known border crossing at Rio Sereno which is in the coffee growing region.
It is just south of San Vito Costa Rica. Does anyone have any info. on crossing into Panama at this crossing? We would leave our rental car in the San Vito area and then take local buses towards Volcan Panama & then Boquete Panama for a day or two of trekking.
I am also guessing that coming back into Costa Rica should be relatively problem free---as long as we have our e-tickets showing that we will be exiting CR 10 days later.
Gracias y Hasta!
Little known Border crossing @ San Vito/Rio Sereno
- 1 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 2 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 3 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 4 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 5 Backpack vs Wheels
- 6 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 7 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 8 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 9 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 10 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 11 Help with 5 days touring time
- 12 Costa Rica trip in March
- 13 Safety in Ixtapa
- 14 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 15 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 16 Adopt an animal donation?
- 17 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 18 Cabo San Lucas
- 19 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 20 Roatan advice
- 21 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 22 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 23 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 24 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.
- 25 Drive from Panama To Belize