We will be exploring southern CR for 2 weeks. There is a little known border crossing at Rio Sereno which is in the coffee growing region.
It is just south of San Vito Costa Rica. Does anyone have any info. on crossing into Panama at this crossing? We would leave our rental car in the San Vito area and then take local buses towards Volcan Panama & then Boquete Panama for a day or two of trekking.
I am also guessing that coming back into Costa Rica should be relatively problem free---as long as we have our e-tickets showing that we will be exiting CR 10 days later.
Gracias y Hasta!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Image Revive will work out exactly as planned as though
- 2 Our first family cruise, Cozumel
- 3 Renting Car along Riviera Maya
- 4 Buying a property in Sayulita
- 5 Our first trip to Mexico-It won't be our last!
- 6 Please help with a one moth itinerary
- 7 Panama City visit; the good and the bad
- 8 Spanish speaking city to spend August 2017?
- 9 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 10 Merida in March
- 11 Trip to Costa Rica - Pura Vida
- 12 Mexico in March - questions
- 13 Hopefulist's 2013 Guatemala Travelogue
- 14 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 15 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 16 Private Fishing/Snorkeling boat in Playa del Carmen
- 17 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 18 Nicaragua - dividing time between Leon and Granada
- 19 Adventures in Portobelo, Panama
- 20 Costa Rica With Kids-Recommendations Requested
- 21 travel in Yucatan
- 22 Driving through Mexico to Belize
- 23 Police Harassment in Cancun
- 24 Gay Places in San Pedro Belize
- 25 AI Child-Friendly Tulum Vicinity (30+ mi)