We will be exploring southern CR for 2 weeks. There is a little known border crossing at Rio Sereno which is in the coffee growing region.
It is just south of San Vito Costa Rica. Does anyone have any info. on crossing into Panama at this crossing? We would leave our rental car in the San Vito area and then take local buses towards Volcan Panama & then Boquete Panama for a day or two of trekking.
I am also guessing that coming back into Costa Rica should be relatively problem free---as long as we have our e-tickets showing that we will be exiting CR 10 days later.
Gracias y Hasta!
Little known Border crossing @ San Vito/Rio Sereno
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 2 San Jose del Cabo airport shuttle
- 3 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 4 5 Star NOT AI Beachfront Playa del Carmen
- 5 tamarindo (surfing,gun muggins and wildlife encounters)
- 6 8 days in costa rica!
- 7 Old Belize, Belize (Don't Go!)
- 8 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 9 Car Rental in Panama
- 10 Costa Rica Itinerary Help!
- 11 Belize
- 12 Planning trip to Panama
- 13 Copa Airlines?
- 14 Intercultura Samara Language School, and Safety in Samara
- 15 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 16 bicycle through central america
- 17 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 18 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 19 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 20 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 21 Panama
- 22 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 23 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 24 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 25 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?