I've been searching for Feb. airfare and its quite high right now. Experts say don't start looking more than 3 months out. Just wondering what most of your frequent fliers to SJO do?
How far ahead should I book airfare?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cuzco, Peru - Altitude sickness is it always a problem there?
- 2 lodging in lima and cuzco, peru
- 3 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 4 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 5 Tubing in Belize
- 6 Family vacation in beautiful, blissful Belize
- 7 Beach Erosion in Playa del Carmen??
- 8 Gunacaste All Inclusive
- 9 La Casa Que Canta versus Capella Ixtapa
- 10 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 11 Showers with butterflies on the OSA & Quetzal near Poas: CR TR
- 12 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 13 Looking for member reviews of Gran Caribe Real in Cancun
- 14 Glover continues on to Mexico (after Colombia)
- 15 13 nights in Costa Rica Itinerary
- 16 celebration in Huatulco - Villa Pacifico or VillaBlanca or other? Help please
- 17 Fairmont Mayakoba and Playa del Carmen Trip Report
- 18 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 19 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 20 A hotel on the beach in Tamarindo
- 21 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 22 cost of private car between different places in Costa Rica
- 23 A great destination in Costa Rica: the Osa Peninsula and Bosque del Cabo
- 24 Looking for Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Help
- 25 Third Party Liability Insurance Car rental Mexico