How do the Copan ruins compare to places like Tikal in Guatemala and Chichen Itza in Mexico? I was impressed by both of them, so now that I'm planning a trip to Honduras, I'm wondering how their ruins will compare. (I've also seen Machu Picchu and Angkor Wat, as far as my "ruin" experience goes.) I don't want to be disappointed by Copan, although it won't be the focus of my trip. I'm planning on three nights in Copan (at Marina Copan), three nights at La Ceiba (Lodge at Pico Bonito), and three nights in Roatan (Anthony's Key, Palmetto Bay, Barefoot Cay).
Honduras: How are the Copan Ruins?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 2 best places in Baja
- 3 Beachfront in Tulum
- 4 Belize, first time
- 5 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 6 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 7 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 8 Costa Rica with young kids
- 9 10 Days in Central America. Where should I go?
- 10 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 11 Security in Oaxaca
- 12 Panama for Chistmas - tips? ideas?
- 13 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 14 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 15 Guatemala for adventure, activity and relaxing?
- 16 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 17 Things to do in Papagayo in the rainy season?
- 18 Shoes for Costa Rica in Nov.
- 19 One week home-stay/ language school during hoilday
- 20 Exploring “Greece” in Costa Rica
- 21 cancun
- 22 Best 10 places in Cancun
- 23 Turtle rescue in Sayulita?
- 24 A budget beach area in Panama for 30day suggestions.
- 25 car rental companies