How do the Copan ruins compare to places like Tikal in Guatemala and Chichen Itza in Mexico? I was impressed by both of them, so now that I'm planning a trip to Honduras, I'm wondering how their ruins will compare. (I've also seen Machu Picchu and Angkor Wat, as far as my "ruin" experience goes.) I don't want to be disappointed by Copan, although it won't be the focus of my trip. I'm planning on three nights in Copan (at Marina Copan), three nights at La Ceiba (Lodge at Pico Bonito), and three nights in Roatan (Anthony's Key, Palmetto Bay, Barefoot Cay).
Honduras: How are the Copan Ruins?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica at Christmas?
- 2 Best Places to Visit in Mexico
- 3 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 4 Renting a car in Cancun
- 5 time needed to depart San Jose airport
- 6 First trip to Ajijic-Advice Needed
- 7 Yucatan - April 2015 Mayan Ruin week trip - Need help planning
- 8 Unreliable www.cancuntransfers.com - DO NOT USE their service
- 9 best hotel for family traveling with young adults in Panama City
- 10 A Week in Montezuma
- 11 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 12 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 13 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 14 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 15 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 16 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 17 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 18 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 19 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 20 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 21 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 22 Belize Itinerary help!
- 23 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 24 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 25 Costa Rica Travel