Has anyone been to both of these resorts recently? Which one is better for a family of 5 visit - March 2013 timeframe? We are looking for the best possible experience between the two. Which has a better beach? Some posts I've read point out that NOW Jade's beach is rocky. Is that accurate? Thanks.
Dreams Puerto Aventuras or NOW Jade Riviera Cancun
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Drive La Fortuna to Puerto Jiminez
- 2 Panama - where in Boca del Tores
- 3 Best Tour for Wildlife (Jaco, Manuel Antonio Region)
- 4 cabo san lucas - nicer hotel recs/golf
- 5 Where in CR to spend 1 or 2 mos. w/ kids?
- 6 bosque del cabo or private house in matapalo??
- 7 Ho, Ho, Oaxaca
- 8 Shared shuttle from MEX to San Miguel de Allende (and back)?
- 9 Roadtrip Arizona
- 10 Monteverde and Dominical--Doable??
- 11 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 12 Cabo San Lucas timeshare presentations
- 13 10 Days in Belize and Guatemala
- 14 Belize, first time
- 15 driving question
- 16 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya
- 17 Car Rental Cancun and Tulum
- 18 our detailed report from manuel antonio
- 19 coffee plantation tour gautemela
- 20 Looking for Info on Coba Schools
- 21 Departure tax
- 22 questions on a few Nicaragua logistics
- 23 Zipline at Arenal or Monteverde
- 24 Activities in Tamarindo, Guanacaste
- 25 HELP! Need a Guide for a Day in Managua