Do I really need reservations other than a hotel on the first and last nights. I intend to go to the standard places - Antigua, Tikal, Lake Atitlan, perhaps Copan. The guide books show ample hotels at every location, shuttle buses that connect them and decent travel agents (at least in Antigua and Tikal) to book internal plane tickets and tours. Am I running any grave risk in not making more precise advance plans?
Do I need Reservations? 16 Days
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Mexico City, Chiapas and Yucutan, too much??
- 2 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 3 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 4 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 5 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 6 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 7 Apartment Finders
- 8 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 9 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 10 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 11 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 12 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 13 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 14 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 15 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old
- 16 1 month itinerary US/Mexico
- 17 August weather in Cabo San Lucas?
- 18 Photos from Panama (Chiriqui, Canal Zone) February 2014
- 19 Meditation and/or yoga retreat
- 20 NY Times article about Osa Peninsula
- 21 Suggestions for a Unique, Non-Touristy quick trip to the CANCUN area??
- 22 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 23 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 24 Costa Rica - Family of 6 - July
- 25 Looking for Belize itinerary planning suggestions