Do I really need reservations other than a hotel on the first and last nights. I intend to go to the standard places - Antigua, Tikal, Lake Atitlan, perhaps Copan. The guide books show ample hotels at every location, shuttle buses that connect them and decent travel agents (at least in Antigua and Tikal) to book internal plane tickets and tours. Am I running any grave risk in not making more precise advance plans?
Do I need Reservations? 16 Days
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 2 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 3 Costa rica help
- 4 car rental companies
- 5 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 6 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 7 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 8 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 9 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 10 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 11 cozumel tennis
- 12 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 13 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 14 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 15 Baja California
- 16 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 17 Mexico region question
- 18 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 19 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 20 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 21 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara
- 22 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 23 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 24 Semana Santa itinerary
- 25 San Jose del cabo