Do I really need reservations other than a hotel on the first and last nights. I intend to go to the standard places - Antigua, Tikal, Lake Atitlan, perhaps Copan. The guide books show ample hotels at every location, shuttle buses that connect them and decent travel agents (at least in Antigua and Tikal) to book internal plane tickets and tours. Am I running any grave risk in not making more precise advance plans?
Do I need Reservations? 16 Days
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 2 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 3 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 4 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 5 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 6 Help with 5 days touring time
- 7 Costa Rica trip in March
- 8 Safety in Ixtapa
- 9 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 10 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 11 Adopt an animal donation?
- 12 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 13 Cabo San Lucas
- 14 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 15 Roatan advice
- 16 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 17 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 18 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 19 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.
- 20 Drive from Panama To Belize
- 21 Safety in Nicaragua
- 22 Costa Rica - 6 1/2 days / 6 nights
- 23 Zihuatanejo to Acapolco?
- 24 Help on Rental Car Advice
- 25 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica