I was just told that two divorced mothers each travelling with one child was denied boarding their Flights to Cancun (on US Airways and American Airlines) from Charlotte, NC and National in VA. The airlines are requiring written documentation stating that the absent parents has given consent for the child to travel abroad. Has anyone else run into this problem when traveling to Cancun with a child? Just curious to see if this requirement is well known since the airlines didn't advise the Mom's of this requirement when tickets were purchased.
Denied Travel with Children Without Parent's OK
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 2 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 3 Costa Rica trip in March
- 4 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 5 Cabo San Lucas
- 6 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 7 Safety in Nicaragua
- 8 Roatan advice
- 9 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 10 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 11 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 12 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 13 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.
- 14 Drive from Panama To Belize
- 15 Costa Rica - 6 1/2 days / 6 nights
- 16 Zihuatanejo to Acapolco?
- 17 Help on Rental Car Advice
- 18 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 19 Breakfast in Mexico City
- 20 Cabo snorkeling with a Giant Whale Shark!!!!!
- 21 best puerto vallarta resort/hotel --not all-inclusive
- 22 Honeymoon Planning for mexico in February 2014
- 23 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 24 Backpack vs Wheels
- 25 1st time to Costa Rica