I was just told that two divorced mothers each travelling with one child was denied boarding their Flights to Cancun (on US Airways and American Airlines) from Charlotte, NC and National in VA. The airlines are requiring written documentation stating that the absent parents has given consent for the child to travel abroad. Has anyone else run into this problem when traveling to Cancun with a child? Just curious to see if this requirement is well known since the airlines didn't advise the Mom's of this requirement when tickets were purchased.
Denied Travel with Children Without Parent's OK
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Intercultura Samara Language School, and Safety in Samara
- 2 Belize
- 3 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 4 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 5 Planning trip to Panama
- 6 bicycle through central america
- 7 Copa Airlines?
- 8 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 9 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 10 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 11 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 12 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 13 Panama
- 14 Car Rental in Panama
- 15 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 16 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 17 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 18 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?
- 19 Costa Rica
- 20 Which of these locations?
- 21 Has anyone been to Tapalpa?
- 22 B & B in Oaxaca?
- 23 Dollar - Thriffty Terrible service, stealling money !!!
- 24 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 25 Renting a car in Cancun