My bf and I are going to CR on May 6 for a week. We are flying in to San Jose and our hotel is in Manuel Antonio. We don't really need a car while we are there but we're wondering if it might be worthwile to rent one anyway since it seems cheaper than the transportation back and forth. We are pretty adventurous so I think we'd be okay driving there. Is it a difficult drive from San Jose to MA? Also the car rental prices seem pretty low. Is there an additional charge for insurance that you MUST take that jacks the price up?
Secondly, we want to zip line, horseback ride, ww raft, etc. I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations for which companies to us and particularly for the zip lining since they seem to vary in number of lines and length.
Thanks in advance....
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.healthdietalert.com/lean-garcinia-plus/
- 2 Guanajuato to Mexico City and Butterfly Sanctuary
- 3 Please help with my Yucatan itinerary
- 4 Uber in Panama
- 5 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 6 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 7 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 8 Shuttle Bus Service in Costa Rica
- 9 Mexico (Yucatan Peninsula) Non AL suggestions
- 10 4 days in Belize
- 11 Belize trip report-April 3-10th
- 12 Belize in Aug 25-Sep3
- 13 Luxury hotel off the beaten path?
- 14 An Afternoon In Guadalajara
- 15 Sayulita in September
- 16 Tulum Ruins
- 17 5 day belize itinerary
- 18 2 weeks in Costa Rica: Go North or South?
- 19 Copper Canyon
- 20 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 21 JW Marriott Rio Hto
- 22 Recommended itinerary for 3 days in Mexico city and 3 days in Merida.
- 23 Belize- whale shark swimming
- 24 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report - mother/daughter
- 25 One week in CR...stay in one area or divide time