My bf and I are going to CR on May 6 for a week. We are flying in to San Jose and our hotel is in Manuel Antonio. We don't really need a car while we are there but we're wondering if it might be worthwile to rent one anyway since it seems cheaper than the transportation back and forth. We are pretty adventurous so I think we'd be okay driving there. Is it a difficult drive from San Jose to MA? Also the car rental prices seem pretty low. Is there an additional charge for insurance that you MUST take that jacks the price up?
Secondly, we want to zip line, horseback ride, ww raft, etc. I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations for which companies to us and particularly for the zip lining since they seem to vary in number of lines and length.
Thanks in advance....
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.tryperfectgarcinia.com/maxtropin-review/
- 2 Mérida, Yucatán and Cancún, Quintana Roo
- 3 Stop at La Paz in route to La Fortuna?
- 4 Costa Rica Itinerary - Help
- 5 After Bosque del Cabo, where next?
- 6 How much should I worry about Zika!?
- 7 Travel Logistics / Safety
- 8 Playa del Carmen hotels
- 9 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 10 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 11 Uvita or Puerto Viejo
- 12 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 13 Puerto Jiminez Costa Rica in July
- 14 Arenal area: Los Logos or Arenal Springs?
- 15 Music Video
- 16 July Adventure
- 17 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 18 Guatemala trip in August?
- 19 Colonial Mexico for 1 Week - Help?
- 20 Driving Central America
- 21 Nicaragua -- connection
- 22 Driving in Mexico
- 23 june trip-help with itinerary
- 24 3 weeks on the west coast
- 25 Mexico destination for family vacation - not $$$$$