My bf and I are going to CR on May 6 for a week. We are flying in to San Jose and our hotel is in Manuel Antonio. We don't really need a car while we are there but we're wondering if it might be worthwile to rent one anyway since it seems cheaper than the transportation back and forth. We are pretty adventurous so I think we'd be okay driving there. Is it a difficult drive from San Jose to MA? Also the car rental prices seem pretty low. Is there an additional charge for insurance that you MUST take that jacks the price up?
Secondly, we want to zip line, horseback ride, ww raft, etc. I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations for which companies to us and particularly for the zip lining since they seem to vary in number of lines and length.
Thanks in advance....
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Beach alternatives to SJDS
- 2 Four night is PV
- 3 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 4 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 5 San Miguel
- 6 Oaxaca in march
- 7 Luis Barragan in Mexico City
- 8 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 9 Where to stay in Placencia, Belize?
- 10 Snorkeling trips
- 11 Diving (Riviera Maya)
- 12 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 13 In search of place to take my adult daughters on vacation
- 14 best new site in costa rica
- 15 Tikal, Guatemala
- 16 Progreso, Yucatàn
- 17 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 18 Costa Rica Itinerary Help Needed
- 19 Will anyone be in Oaxaca in February?
- 20 Resorts on the Yucatan Peninsula
- 21 Just back from Cancun, where were the Americans?
- 22 Monteverde Cloud Forest....tour suggestions!!!!
- 23 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 24 Panama Canal
- 25 need info on visiting the wineries in then Valle de Guadalupe