My bf and I are going to CR on May 6 for a week. We are flying in to San Jose and our hotel is in Manuel Antonio. We don't really need a car while we are there but we're wondering if it might be worthwile to rent one anyway since it seems cheaper than the transportation back and forth. We are pretty adventurous so I think we'd be okay driving there. Is it a difficult drive from San Jose to MA? Also the car rental prices seem pretty low. Is there an additional charge for insurance that you MUST take that jacks the price up?
Secondly, we want to zip line, horseback ride, ww raft, etc. I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations for which companies to us and particularly for the zip lining since they seem to vary in number of lines and length.
Thanks in advance....
Costa Rica Questions
- 1 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 2 Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)
- 3 Car rental in Cancun
- 4 Adopt an animal donation?
- 5 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 6 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 7 San Miguel De Allende
- 8 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 9 Need a suggestion for Thankgiving dinner in P de C
- 10 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 11 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 12 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 13 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 14 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 15 Backpack vs Wheels
- 16 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 17 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 18 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 19 Help with 5 days touring time
- 20 Costa Rica trip in March
- 21 Safety in Ixtapa
- 22 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 23 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 24 Cabo San Lucas
- 25 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints