My bf and I are going to CR on May 6 for a week. We are flying in to San Jose and our hotel is in Manuel Antonio. We don't really need a car while we are there but we're wondering if it might be worthwile to rent one anyway since it seems cheaper than the transportation back and forth. We are pretty adventurous so I think we'd be okay driving there. Is it a difficult drive from San Jose to MA? Also the car rental prices seem pretty low. Is there an additional charge for insurance that you MUST take that jacks the price up?
Secondly, we want to zip line, horseback ride, ww raft, etc. I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations for which companies to us and particularly for the zip lining since they seem to vary in number of lines and length.
Thanks in advance....
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 CANON printer 1:800:681:7208 installations CONTACT☎ CANON TEC*h 24x7
- 2 Mexico
- 3 live from PV !
- 4 Heads up; Diversion pick pocket Cabo
- 5 Safe to drive in Cabo?
- 6 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 7 Another Yucatan trip report
- 8 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 9 2017 SMA Trip
- 10 Belize planning help
- 11 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 12 Recommended Mexico City Guidebook?
- 13 Honeymoon in January 2018
- 14 7 days in Costa Rica - Itinerary suggestions wanted
- 15 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 16 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 17 Nicaragua - Hurricane Nate damage??
- 18 OK to travel to Zihua and Ixtapa?
- 19 US Citizen leaving Mexico without Passport
- 20 Bocas ??
- 21 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 22 San Luis Potosi & La Huasteca
- 23 Costa Rica Connection
- 24 Where to stay in Cayo District
- 25 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita