Any suggestions for a resort that is not super touristy (i.e., being deluged by vendors on the beach), but want to stay someplace where we can sit on the beach and go in the ocean and not be limited to only the pool. As always, the Fodorite suggestions are invaluable in making my decision.
cabo san lucas, la paz or los cabos?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 2 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 3 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 4 Car Rental in Panama
- 5 Panama
- 6 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 7 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 8 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 9 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 10 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 11 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?
- 12 Costa Rica
- 13 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 14 Which of these locations?
- 15 Has anyone been to Tapalpa?
- 16 B & B in Oaxaca?
- 17 Dollar - Thriffty Terrible service, stealling money !!!
- 18 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 19 Renting a car in Cancun
- 20 Possible Mexico Trip
- 21 Lost Iguana & Bosque del Cabo in February? Is this a good combo?
- 22 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 23 5 days in Central Mexico; San Miguel and Guanajuato
- 24 MEXIGO TOURS
- 25 San Miguel de Allende Restaurant Recommendations