Any suggestions for a resort that is not super touristy (i.e., being deluged by vendors on the beach), but want to stay someplace where we can sit on the beach and go in the ocean and not be limited to only the pool. As always, the Fodorite suggestions are invaluable in making my decision.
cabo san lucas, la paz or los cabos?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Do we need special insurance or driver's license for rental car in Mexico
- 2 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 3 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 4 Costa Rica with a 8 year old boy?
- 5 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 6 Cruise with a 10 month old to Honduras, Guatemala, Mexico,and key west.
- 7 Maya Riviera to Belize or Costa Rica or Panama?
- 8 Flores to Chetumal by road without crossing through Belize
- 9 Central America travel over New Year's
- 10 Mexico City
- 11 Costa Rica after 15 years update me on driving
- 12 Lodging in Costa Rica in January
- 13 Thoughts on Cayo District tours/accommodation options
- 14 Place to have a wedding in May near Cancun
- 15 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 16 Costa Rica help
- 17 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 18 1 week in Panama - how does this sound?
- 19 7-8 Days in Panama. Suggested Itinerary?
- 20 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)
- 21 Costa Rica will include airport tax in ticket price
- 22 Belize in June?
- 23 BEWARE: Alamo Car Rental in San Jose STAY AWAY
- 24 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 25 Tulemar bungalows vs Arenas del Mar