I'm travelling to Switzerland and Austria in May and my itinerary is currently 4 days in Zurich, 3 days in Lucerne and 4 days in Salzburg.
I will be travelling with a 2 year old and a 7 year old. As I'm travelling with kids, I would like to pace myself but at the same find a good mixture of activities for the kids and the adults.
If I have an extra day, which of the 3 cities should I spend it in?
Also, my husband and I are adventure sport enthusiasts. Will any of these 3 cities offer good options for sports such as sky diving, white water rafting or paragliding??
Any pointers are welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 2 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 3 Driving in Italy?
- 4 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 5 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 6 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 7 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 8 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 9 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 10 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 11 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 12 Shoes in Scotland
- 13 Engadine Valley help
- 14 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 15 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 16 Naples, Italy
- 17 Ireland in April
- 18 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 19 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 20 French restaurants
- 21 Tuscany 6 nights
- 22 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 23 Ireland travel passport question
- 24 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 25 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees