I'm travelling to Switzerland and Austria in May and my itinerary is currently 4 days in Zurich, 3 days in Lucerne and 4 days in Salzburg.
I will be travelling with a 2 year old and a 7 year old. As I'm travelling with kids, I would like to pace myself but at the same find a good mixture of activities for the kids and the adults.
If I have an extra day, which of the 3 cities should I spend it in?
Also, my husband and I are adventure sport enthusiasts. Will any of these 3 cities offer good options for sports such as sky diving, white water rafting or paragliding??
Any pointers are welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 2 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 3 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 4 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 5 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 6 Whathello Paris
- 7 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 8 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 9 Athens Help
- 10 Crete Holiday
- 11 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 12 Travel in Europe
- 13 Rome to Venice
- 14 Bordeaux to Nice
- 15 One free day in Barcelona
- 16 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 17 November in Rome
- 18 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 19 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 20 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 21 Trains in Italy
- 22 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 23 Sicily help
- 24 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 25 Christmas markets