I'm travelling to Switzerland and Austria in May and my itinerary is currently 4 days in Zurich, 3 days in Lucerne and 4 days in Salzburg.
I will be travelling with a 2 year old and a 7 year old. As I'm travelling with kids, I would like to pace myself but at the same find a good mixture of activities for the kids and the adults.
If I have an extra day, which of the 3 cities should I spend it in?
Also, my husband and I are adventure sport enthusiasts. Will any of these 3 cities offer good options for sports such as sky diving, white water rafting or paragliding??
Any pointers are welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 2 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 3 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 4 Venice
- 5 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 6 Family vacation to europe
- 7 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 8 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 9 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 10 16 Day Europe Itenerary
- 11 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 12 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 13 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 14 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 15 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 16 Berlin, Nice and London
- 17 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 18 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 19 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 20 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 21 charming cities in Spain
- 22 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 23 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 24 Day in Madrid
- 25 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting