I'm travelling to Switzerland and Austria in May and my itinerary is currently 4 days in Zurich, 3 days in Lucerne and 4 days in Salzburg.
I will be travelling with a 2 year old and a 7 year old. As I'm travelling with kids, I would like to pace myself but at the same find a good mixture of activities for the kids and the adults.
If I have an extra day, which of the 3 cities should I spend it in?
Also, my husband and I are adventure sport enthusiasts. Will any of these 3 cities offer good options for sports such as sky diving, white water rafting or paragliding??
Any pointers are welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal rental car
- 2 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 3 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 4 Iceland trip report!
- 5 London 6 day itinerary
- 6 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 7 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 8 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 9 3 nights in Madrid
- 10 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 11 alcazar question and seville advice
- 12 Bernese Oberland
- 13 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 14 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 15 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 16 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 17 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 18 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 19 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 20 Threat Level in UK
- 21 ATM
- 22 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 23 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 24 Living in Paris......for a week
- 25 ATM help