If you had to pick just one, which one would you pick?
I don;t think we will have time for both, but if we do ... is it worth seeing both? Or are they pretty much the same? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 2 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 3 http://seremolynbuy.com/electra-hair-straightening-brush/
- 4 A overweight and the average person would not gain a whopping
- 5 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 6 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 7 Train Help
- 8 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 9 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 10 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 11 Austria
- 12 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 13 Salento penninsula
- 14 Train rides
- 15 What about Basque Country?
- 16 Bursa/Iznik
- 17 Paris dinner cruises...best of the best if there is such a thing
- 18 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 19 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 20 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 21 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 22 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 23 Charles Degaulle question
- 24 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 25 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end