If you had to pick just one, which one would you pick?
I don;t think we will have time for both, but if we do ... is it worth seeing both? Or are they pretty much the same? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Technical Helpdesk 1~888~482~3831 YAHOO technical support
- 2 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 3 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 4 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 5 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 6 Help required with Itinerary
- 7 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 8 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 9 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 10 advance tickets?
- 11 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 12 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 13 Spain in December
- 14 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 15 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 16 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 17 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 18 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 19 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 21 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 22 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 23 Trip to Rome
- 24 Greek Islands (small)
- 25 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal