If you had to pick just one, which one would you pick?
I don;t think we will have time for both, but if we do ... is it worth seeing both? Or are they pretty much the same? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 2 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 3 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 4 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 5 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 6 Escargots in Paris
- 7 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 8 Paris: Where to find Steak Tartar and Escargot?
- 9 Acropolis Athens
- 10 Vacation in Great Britain
- 11 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 12 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 13 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 14 Interesting places to visit
- 15 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 16 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 17 Trip Ideas
- 18 We're here!
- 19 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 20 Switzerland Itinerary in 5 days early-June
- 21 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 22 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 23 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 24 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 25 Info about Poland