If you had to pick just one, which one would you pick?
I don;t think we will have time for both, but if we do ... is it worth seeing both? Or are they pretty much the same? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RFID Protection
- 2 Beaches in Southern France
- 3 Lyon: where to have an authentic bouchon experience?
- 4 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 5 3 days to spend in europe
- 6 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 7 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 8 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 9 Christmas Week in London
- 10 Edinburgh Airport Transfers
- 11 Rail pass question
- 12 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 13 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 14 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 15 italy itinerary
- 16 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 17 3 days with a Swindon base
- 18 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 19 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 20 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 21 Travel WiFi - France
- 22 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 23 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 24 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 25 Paris to Ramstein