Hi! I'm just curious to know I really need to have a World Wide Travel Insurance coverage to apply for a Schengen Visa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 2 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 3 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 4 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 5 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 6 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 7 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 8 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 9 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 10 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 11 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 12 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 13 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 14 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 15 2017 Easter in Italy
- 16 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 17 Towersey, London
- 18 Croatia transportation question.
- 19 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 20 Westerplatte
- 21 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 22 Cutback on Spain trip
- 23 Bernina Express mid-March
- 24 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 25 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!