Hi! I'm just curious to know I really need to have a World Wide Travel Insurance coverage to apply for a Schengen Visa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last minute change to include Chester: should I?
- 2 Do we need a car?
- 3 Anne Frank House - new entry system advice
- 4 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 5 Best location for hotel in Milan for 2 nights
- 6 Nice-Barcelona-Valencia
- 7 3 days in Provence - Avignon, Arles, Aix, and the smaller Luberon Villages
- 8 Can I drive in Europe with a US license?
- 9 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 10 Age limit for car rental?
- 11 tipping
- 12 Greek ferry tickets and seat options
- 13 Oberammergau and Fussen
- 14 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 15 Advice about Naples?
- 16 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 17 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 18 Giro d'Italia
- 19 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 20 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 21 Where to sleep in Manchester?
- 22 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?
- 23 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 24 Santorini and Positano.
- 25 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS