I am making plans to celebrate my anniversary in July and would like to ask for suggestion on the route that I have planned.
I'll be departing from Wolverhampton (from a family's home) to Edinburgh, Scotland and on my way, I plan to stop at York and Durham.
Is this a good idea?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 2 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 3 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 4 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 5 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 6 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 7 Chamonix to Paris
- 8 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 9 Undisclsoed location
- 10 Need help with my itinerary
- 11 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 12 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 13 Italy bus or train
- 14 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 15 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 16 Paris in September
- 17 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 18 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 19 help with Italy itinerary
- 20 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 21 14 days end to end London Heathrow
- 22 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 23 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 24 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 25 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla