I am making plans to celebrate my anniversary in July and would like to ask for suggestion on the route that I have planned.
I'll be departing from Wolverhampton (from a family's home) to Edinburgh, Scotland and on my way, I plan to stop at York and Durham.
Is this a good idea?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 2 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 3 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 4 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 5 Italy
- 6 4 Days in Tuscany
- 7 If you had to choose one......
- 8 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 9 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 10 Switzerland
- 11 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 12 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 13 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 14 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 15 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 16 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 17 Revised itinerary for italy
- 18 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 19 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 20 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 21 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 22 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 23 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 24 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 25 Amalfi Coast help