Hi everybody. Can't believe I'm still not done planning yet, but anyway, I was wondering if it's easier to get a schenga visa for a certain country? I know I'll have to abide by all the rules and paperwork, but can anybody tell me about a schengan country that's "easier" to access?
Which Schengan country is easier to get a visa
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 2 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 3 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 4 HM Car rental in Croatia...need feedback/advice
- 5 Apartment Madrid location/review
- 6 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 7 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 8 Trip to Pyrenees
- 9 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 10 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 11 Looking for add on city
- 12 Wine tours - without a car and on a budget!
- 13 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 14 Traveling to Russia and then onto Germany or Austria...Good idea?
- 15 Tour Company in Russia
- 16 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 17 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 18 What should we tip our tour guide?
- 19 Help Me Fill in the Blanks
- 20 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 21 What is the best way to top up cellphone in Russia?
- 22 Tuscany without a car - towns and walking/hiking holiday
- 23 Cooking classes in Chianti
- 24 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 25 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy