We'll be in Bruges on a Friday & Saturday night in May and would like recommendations as to where to stay -- any price range. A boutique style hotel would be nice.
Where should we stay in Bruges, Belgium?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 2 Europe in 21 days
- 3 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 4 How to change college, after obtaining French visa?
- 5 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 6 A drive in Europe
- 7 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 8 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 9 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 10 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 11 nearby cities to london
- 12 Honeymoon Villa rental - Santorini or Mykonos
- 13 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 14 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 15 Swiss rail passes
- 16 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 17 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 18 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 19 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 20 Augsburg with kids
- 21 train to Vernon France
- 22 Car service w/ baby car seat: London & Paris
- 23 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 24 Hotel in Venice
- 25 Florence to Siena May 1st