I am going to Paris, Rome & Venice last week of April and first week of May. I did search weather forecast & it is around 8 - 16oC in Paris & 13-18oC in Italy.
In Vietnam, with such temperature, it is still very cold & we must wear at least things such as: T-shirt, knit & warm coat, gloves, warm shoes & a hat when we want to go outside.
As this is the 1st time I have been to Europe, can anyone please advise how should I pack? It is said that Europe is not as cold as in Asia, so, much appreciated any of your advice on this.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 2 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 3 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 4 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 5 London with Teens Trip Report
- 6 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 7 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 8 Lake Como AREA questions
- 9 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 10 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 11 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 12 Spain - day driver advice
- 13 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 14 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 15 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 16 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 17 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 18 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 19 Best walking route Plitvice Lakes
- 20 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 21 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 22 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 23 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 24 Madrird and Seville
- 25 Greece