I am going to Paris, Rome & Venice last week of April and first week of May. I did search weather forecast & it is around 8 - 16oC in Paris & 13-18oC in Italy.
In Vietnam, with such temperature, it is still very cold & we must wear at least things such as: T-shirt, knit & warm coat, gloves, warm shoes & a hat when we want to go outside.
As this is the 1st time I have been to Europe, can anyone please advise how should I pack? It is said that Europe is not as cold as in Asia, so, much appreciated any of your advice on this.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 2 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 3 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 4 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 5 Where to go!?
- 6 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 7 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 8 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 9 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 10 Vacation
- 11 Walking itinerary in England?
- 12 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 13 Dog friendly hotels
- 14 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 15 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 16 Cambridge in May
- 17 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 18 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 19 No Periods in British Written English!
- 20 Self drive tour companies
- 21 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 22 Madrid/Lisbon
- 23 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 24 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 25 Day trip from Vienna (Prague, Budapest, Britislava, Salzburg)