Please help, I went to weather.com to see the average temperature in Florence during these months but it keep saying "page cannot be found"
Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My final Prague itinerary
- 2 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 3 WiFi in France
- 4 First time in Italy / Advice in Tuscan destinations
- 5 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 6 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 7 Valencia Spain
- 8 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 9 Southern France Small Towns for Expat Retirement
- 10 I'm 18. Am I too young to backpack through Europe?
- 11 Warsaw/Krakow other lovely towns?
- 12 Venice to the Lakes, by car or train?
- 13 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 14 September Honeymoon advice (Paris, Switzerland and Italy)
- 15 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 16 Italian coastal area Genoa and south--low key, active, scenic
- 17 Best Greek Island
- 18 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 19 Make your Mother’s Day celebration grander with flowers and gifts
- 20 Best neighborhood for apartment in Lisbon?
- 21 Paris to Bordeaux
- 22 Spain/Renfe
- 23 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 24 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 25 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?