My future hubby and I are going on our honeymoon in Europe in May 2013. We are really excited, because we have never been there before. Were both 100% newbies. We are doing 1 week and Rome and 1 week in Paris. What is the weather going to be like when were there in May? Also, obviously were 5 months out so im getting ahead of myself here, but how much should we pack? I mean we are both serious overpackers. I mean I will pack so much and only end up using half of it, but I just like my options. So packing wise, how much should we pack? Would it be a little rediculous to bring 2 suitcases? I have a feeling that might happen...=)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland in 8 days
- 2 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 3 Travel to France & Switzerland with my daughter next summer
- 4 Phone for GPS in Italy/Europe--T Mobile Simple Choice ? Buy a SIM card?
- 5 Venturing even further
- 6 Place de la Concorde Ferris Wheel to stay up most of 2016
- 7 2 days driving Sarthe, France
- 8 Turkey Evisa Given Name
- 9 Traveling around Lake Geneva
- 10 Madrid - how to schedule train from airport
- 11 Advice for Siena and Orvieto?
- 12 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 13 Weekend in Paris in October
- 14 Europe 9 day Family Vacation
- 15 Summer in Europe
- 16 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 17 Travelling from Sicily to Malta
- 18 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence
- 19 Which City with Paris
- 20 ICELAND DAY 1
- 21 Greek island advice
- 22 Bavaria & Austria Itinerary
- 23 Still another Normandy question
- 24 Sunday Brunch in Paris
- 25 need help with travelling direction when travelling thourgh central Europe