My future hubby and I are going on our honeymoon in Europe in May 2013. We are really excited, because we have never been there before. Were both 100% newbies. We are doing 1 week and Rome and 1 week in Paris. What is the weather going to be like when were there in May? Also, obviously were 5 months out so im getting ahead of myself here, but how much should we pack? I mean we are both serious overpackers. I mean I will pack so much and only end up using half of it, but I just like my options. So packing wise, how much should we pack? Would it be a little rediculous to bring 2 suitcases? I have a feeling that might happen...=)
Weather in Rome and Paris in May
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 2 Garmisch
- 3 Split to Venice. Help!
- 4 Venice - things to do?
- 5 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 6 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 7 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 8 France, Italy, Ireland ?
- 9 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 10 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 11 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 12 London & Area Itinerary Help
- 13 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 14 Please review ireland golf and sight seeing trip for beginning of May
- 15 Victoria and Albert Museum
- 16 Keeping in touch with young children while in Europe
- 17 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 18 Sardinia but only 4 days..
- 19 Naples and Salerno
- 20 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 21 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 22 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 23 Croatian Itenerary Help
- 24 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 25 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.