My future hubby and I are going on our honeymoon in Europe in May 2013. We are really excited, because we have never been there before. Were both 100% newbies. We are doing 1 week and Rome and 1 week in Paris. What is the weather going to be like when were there in May? Also, obviously were 5 months out so im getting ahead of myself here, but how much should we pack? I mean we are both serious overpackers. I mean I will pack so much and only end up using half of it, but I just like my options. So packing wise, how much should we pack? Would it be a little rediculous to bring 2 suitcases? I have a feeling that might happen...=)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (U>S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 3 Best daypack ?
- 4 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 5 cell plan ?
- 6 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 7 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 8 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 9 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 10 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 11 Flights to Crete from NE coast of USA
- 12 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 13 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 14 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 15 Best layover option
- 16 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 17 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 18 Iceland car rental agencies
- 19 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 20 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 21 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 22 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 23 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 24 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 25 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again