My future hubby and I are going on our honeymoon in Europe in May 2013. We are really excited, because we have never been there before. Were both 100% newbies. We are doing 1 week and Rome and 1 week in Paris. What is the weather going to be like when were there in May? Also, obviously were 5 months out so im getting ahead of myself here, but how much should we pack? I mean we are both serious overpackers. I mean I will pack so much and only end up using half of it, but I just like my options. So packing wise, how much should we pack? Would it be a little rediculous to bring 2 suitcases? I have a feeling that might happen...=)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal itinerary suggestions (with Marrakech tossed in)
- 2 Frankfurt, Germany hotels
- 3 Tuscany Country Side OR Swiss Alps on bernina express in 1 day
- 4 Magical Greece. A 13 day jaunt across the Aegean
- 5 Changes in security at Schiphol
- 6 Euro Quiz # 106 - Countries Loving McDonalds the Most!
- 7 Tips To Get Schengen Visa For Full 90 Days From Toronto For Indian Citizens
- 8 Another Visit to London
- 9 Southern Europe Trip for New Travelers
- 10 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 11 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 12 Free: Sewing machine and coffee grinder...
- 13 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 14 Help- Advice or experiences traveling with a handicapped person?
- 15 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 16 Switzerland and Northern Italy, 3 weeks
- 17 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 18 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 19 Basque region of Spain and France in 10 days with kids
- 20 Athens to Delphi to Meteora to Thessalonki
- 21 Running of the Bulls 2016
- 22 Spanish air controllers strikes in June 2015
- 23 Puglia impressions, in brief
- 24 Rental car in Italy
- 25 Best Hotel in Tuscany?