My future hubby and I are going on our honeymoon in Europe in May 2013. We are really excited, because we have never been there before. Were both 100% newbies. We are doing 1 week and Rome and 1 week in Paris. What is the weather going to be like when were there in May? Also, obviously were 5 months out so im getting ahead of myself here, but how much should we pack? I mean we are both serious overpackers. I mean I will pack so much and only end up using half of it, but I just like my options. So packing wise, how much should we pack? Would it be a little rediculous to bring 2 suitcases? I have a feeling that might happen...=)
Weather in Rome and Paris in May
- 1 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 2 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 3 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 4 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 5 Advises for trip to Russia
- 6 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 7 March 2013: Barcelona, Rome and Prague Trip Report
- 8 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 9 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 10 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 11 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 12 Naples on Christmas Eve--Beluga Bar or George's?
- 13 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 14 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 15 First time traveler to Ireland
- 16 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 17 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 18 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 19 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 20 Prague - must see
- 21 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 22 Spain - Andalucia
- 23 Car in Prague
- 24 Euro Train
- 25 My first visit to Ireland, next year.