My future hubby and I are going on our honeymoon in Europe in May 2013. We are really excited, because we have never been there before. Were both 100% newbies. We are doing 1 week and Rome and 1 week in Paris. What is the weather going to be like when were there in May? Also, obviously were 5 months out so im getting ahead of myself here, but how much should we pack? I mean we are both serious overpackers. I mean I will pack so much and only end up using half of it, but I just like my options. So packing wise, how much should we pack? Would it be a little rediculous to bring 2 suitcases? I have a feeling that might happen...=)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 2 Paris in July - side trip to South of France
- 3 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 4 Classical Music in Milan
- 5 Sienna with kids
- 6 12 nights in Greek islands
- 7 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 8 Pera palace hotel Istanbul
- 9 2 Weeks Amsterdam, Belgium, Germany, Salzburg
- 10 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 11 Paris food tours?
- 12 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 13 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 14 Validating train tickets - Germany, Switzwerland
- 15 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 16 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 17 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 18 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 19 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 20 Perugia and Rome by train and bus
- 21 Italy/Switzerland in the fall
- 22 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 23 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 24 Athens hotel with - you guessed it - view of the Acropolis
- 25 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question