My future hubby and I are going on our honeymoon in Europe in May 2013. We are really excited, because we have never been there before. Were both 100% newbies. We are doing 1 week and Rome and 1 week in Paris. What is the weather going to be like when were there in May? Also, obviously were 5 months out so im getting ahead of myself here, but how much should we pack? I mean we are both serious overpackers. I mean I will pack so much and only end up using half of it, but I just like my options. So packing wise, how much should we pack? Would it be a little rediculous to bring 2 suitcases? I have a feeling that might happen...=)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 2 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 3 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 4 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 5 Things to do in Montpellier
- 6 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 7 Leather goods in Florence
- 8 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 9 4 days in Provence in early June
- 10 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 11 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 12 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 13 France Itinerary Advice
- 14 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 15 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 16 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 17 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 18 A week in and around London at Christmas
- 19 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 20 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 21 Trip to Rome
- 22 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 23 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 24 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 25 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?