My future hubby and I are going on our honeymoon in Europe in May 2013. We are really excited, because we have never been there before. Were both 100% newbies. We are doing 1 week and Rome and 1 week in Paris. What is the weather going to be like when were there in May? Also, obviously were 5 months out so im getting ahead of myself here, but how much should we pack? I mean we are both serious overpackers. I mean I will pack so much and only end up using half of it, but I just like my options. So packing wise, how much should we pack? Would it be a little rediculous to bring 2 suitcases? I have a feeling that might happen...=)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece Itinerary
- 2 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 3 Bed & Breakfast in Ireland - need reservations?
- 4 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 5 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 6 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 7 Ravenna Mosaics
- 8 Navigating the Swiss travel system
- 9 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 10 Amsterdam, Germany
- 11 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 12 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 13 Naples or Genoa
- 14 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 15 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 16 Day Trip Orleans to Provins, an Italian Hill Town in France
- 17 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra
- 18 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 19 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 20 15 days trip to Europe
- 21 Scotland Highlands Help
- 22 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 23 How Challenging Did You Find German to Learn?
- 24 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 25 Europe itinerary review