My future hubby and I are going on our honeymoon in Europe in May 2013. We are really excited, because we have never been there before. Were both 100% newbies. We are doing 1 week and Rome and 1 week in Paris. What is the weather going to be like when were there in May? Also, obviously were 5 months out so im getting ahead of myself here, but how much should we pack? I mean we are both serious overpackers. I mean I will pack so much and only end up using half of it, but I just like my options. So packing wise, how much should we pack? Would it be a little rediculous to bring 2 suitcases? I have a feeling that might happen...=)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hike from Muotta Naluns
- 2 rental car outskirts of Rome
- 3 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 4 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 5 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 6 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 7 Amalfi coast
- 8 French lavender and cottages
- 9 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 10 Rome to Pompeii, luggage goes where?
- 11 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 12 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 13 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 14 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 15 Rome Rental Car
- 16 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 17 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 18 Iceland Waterfall Advice
- 19 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 20 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 21 italy itinerary
- 22 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 23 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!
- 24 Family trip: Andalucia in November
- 25 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days