My future hubby and I are going on our honeymoon in Europe in May 2013. We are really excited, because we have never been there before. Were both 100% newbies. We are doing 1 week and Rome and 1 week in Paris. What is the weather going to be like when were there in May? Also, obviously were 5 months out so im getting ahead of myself here, but how much should we pack? I mean we are both serious overpackers. I mean I will pack so much and only end up using half of it, but I just like my options. So packing wise, how much should we pack? Would it be a little rediculous to bring 2 suitcases? I have a feeling that might happen...=)
Weather in Rome and Paris in May
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 2 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 3 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 4 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 5 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 6 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 7 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 8 Snowboarding in Poland
- 9 Travel with Teens
- 10 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 11 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 12 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 13 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 14 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 15 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 16 One Week in Costa del Sol with a rental car. Ideas for Day Trips???
- 17 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 18 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 19 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 20 Finding a hotel/resort on the Costa del Sol with an indoor pool
- 21 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 22 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 23 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 24 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 25 Reims for a day