My future hubby and I are going on our honeymoon in Europe in May 2013. We are really excited, because we have never been there before. Were both 100% newbies. We are doing 1 week and Rome and 1 week in Paris. What is the weather going to be like when were there in May? Also, obviously were 5 months out so im getting ahead of myself here, but how much should we pack? I mean we are both serious overpackers. I mean I will pack so much and only end up using half of it, but I just like my options. So packing wise, how much should we pack? Would it be a little rediculous to bring 2 suitcases? I have a feeling that might happen...=)
Weather in Rome and Paris in May
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 2 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 3 Paris, London, 49ers and Fodors GTG
- 4 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 5 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 6 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 7 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 8 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 9 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 10 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 11 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 12 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 13 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 14 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 15 I dream of Europe
- 16 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 17 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 18 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 19 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 20 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 21 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 22 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 23 Rome Food Tour
- 24 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 25 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014