My future hubby and I are going on our honeymoon in Europe in May 2013. We are really excited, because we have never been there before. Were both 100% newbies. We are doing 1 week and Rome and 1 week in Paris. What is the weather going to be like when were there in May? Also, obviously were 5 months out so im getting ahead of myself here, but how much should we pack? I mean we are both serious overpackers. I mean I will pack so much and only end up using half of it, but I just like my options. So packing wise, how much should we pack? Would it be a little rediculous to bring 2 suitcases? I have a feeling that might happen...=)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Santorini lodging
- 2 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 3 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 4 Self drive tour companies
- 5 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 6 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 7 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 8 Ischia
- 9 9 days in London
- 10 What do after Bernia Express?
- 11 Germany family road trip help!
- 12 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 13 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 14 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 15 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 16 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 17 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 18 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 19 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 20 Lyon
- 21 Italian lakes
- 22 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 23 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 24 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 25 Italian Honeymoon Advice