Wondering how the weather was the end of May and beginning of June. Thought this would be ideal as I've read that it can be hot end of June/July.
Were looking to go to Venice, Florence, and Rome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15 days in Denmark / Sweden in May 17
- 2 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 3 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 4 Denmark or Sweden?
- 5 Iceland trip report!
- 6 Couscous
- 7 Bernese Oberland
- 8 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 9 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 10 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 11 Moscow Favorites
- 12 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 13 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 14 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 15 TIM in FCO - update
- 16 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 17 Life's most embarrassing moments
- 18 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 19 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 20 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 21 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 22 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 23 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 24 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 25 Ideas for vacation to Germany