Wondering how the weather was the end of May and beginning of June. Thought this would be ideal as I've read that it can be hot end of June/July.
Were looking to go to Venice, Florence, and Rome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 2 UK Theatre site won't accept US zip code
- 3 Southern France Small Towns for Expat Retirement
- 4 Best Greek Island
- 5 I'm 18. Am I too young to backpack through Europe?
- 6 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 7 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 8 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 9 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 10 Night Bus?
- 11 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 12 Spain in November
- 13 What to chowe..Tomar, Alcobaca, Batalha
- 14 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 15 Italian coastal area Genoa and south--low key, active, scenic
- 16 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 17 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 18 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 19 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 20 Warsaw/Krakow other lovely towns?
- 21 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 22 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 23 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 24 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 25 Munich to Hallstatt in a day