Taking a cruise along Fjords in August.What should I expect weather wise. Anyone been this time of year? What clothes are needed during the day. Am on Cunard Caronia rest of the time.
Weather in August in Norwegian Fjords
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Raining in rome
- 2 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 3 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 4 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 5 Internet or travel agent?
- 6 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 7 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 8 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 9 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 10 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 11 2 Weeks in Paris
- 12 Christmas in Munich
- 13 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 14 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 15 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 16 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 17 Porto area, sights, day trips, areas to stay?
- 18 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 19 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 20 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 21 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 22 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 23 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 24 İstanbul Travel guide
- 25 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?