We are working with a travel agent who currently have us taking the train from Naples to Florence spending 4 nights in Florence and then renting a car & spending 5 nights touring the hill towns in Tuscany & Umbria. In looking at a map it appears more expedient to rent a car in Naples driving & spending the same 5 nts. At 1 or 2 bases touring Tuscany & Umbria and then drive to Florence turning in the car and touring Florence. Want your opinions.
Visiting the hill country on trip from Naples to Florence
- 1 Driving through Europe
- 2 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 3 Getting the best our of Europe
- 4 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 5 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 6 convenient hotel in rome for one nignt before heading south
- 7 Rubles & A River...Yes, We are in Russia
- 8 7 days in Turkey - itinerary help please!
- 9 Palio Parking
- 10 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 11 Best way to get to national rail station for 7 day paper travel cards?
- 12 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 13 Oxford to Rye
- 14 Alacazar in Sevilla
- 15 restaurants suggestions for verona,venice,florence,and bologna?
- 16 Ideas 1 weeks in Croatia (in and out from Zagreb)
- 17 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 18 Rental Car Pick-Up near Beaune
- 19 Getting from Tuscany to Lauterbrunnen
- 20 italy itinerary for comments
- 21 Italy trains: how to prebook, please?
- 22 Extra screening at immigration
- 23 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 24 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 25 Am I too fat too travel?