We are working with a travel agent who currently have us taking the train from Naples to Florence spending 4 nights in Florence and then renting a car & spending 5 nights touring the hill towns in Tuscany & Umbria. In looking at a map it appears more expedient to rent a car in Naples driving & spending the same 5 nts. At 1 or 2 bases touring Tuscany & Umbria and then drive to Florence turning in the car and touring Florence. Want your opinions.
Visiting the hill country on trip from Naples to Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 2 Scotland November 2015
- 3 Swiss mountain scenery in late April
- 4 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 5 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 6 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 7 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 8 All Set To Go!!
- 9 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 10 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 11 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 12 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 13 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 14 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 15 Southern Spain
- 16 Which european city?
- 17 Italy Countryside
- 18 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 19 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 20 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 21 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 22 Germany in December 2015
- 23 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 24 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 25 Vegan in Germany?