Hello! I just want to ask if acquiring for "visa service" companies would be an efficient way for me apply for a tourist visa? If so, what are the requirements or qualities that I should look for in a "visa-assisting company"? We have a lot of companies here, in our country, that offer promising visa-assisting services.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 2 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 3 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 4 Hotel in Venice
- 5 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 6 Zurich, Switzerland
- 7 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 8 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 9 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 10 London day trips, especially castles
- 11 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 12 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 13 Day trips from Marseille
- 14 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 15 Trip to/involving Spain/Provence - preliminary ideas?
- 16 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 17 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 18 A drive in Europe
- 19 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 20 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 21 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 22 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 23 Day trips
- 24 London tube
- 25 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014