Hello! I just want to ask if acquiring for "visa service" companies would be an efficient way for me apply for a tourist visa? If so, what are the requirements or qualities that I should look for in a "visa-assisting company"? We have a lot of companies here, in our country, that offer promising visa-assisting services.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 2 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 3 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 4 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 5 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 6 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 7 Sicily Suggetions
- 8 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 9 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 10 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 11 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 12 Heathrow Airport Hotel
- 13 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 14 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 15 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 16 7 days in Greece
- 17 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 18 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 19 London hotel
- 20 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 21 A drive in Europe
- 22 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 23 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 24 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 25 day trip to Lake Como from Milan