Hello! I just want to ask if acquiring for "visa service" companies would be an efficient way for me apply for a tourist visa? If so, what are the requirements or qualities that I should look for in a "visa-assisting company"? We have a lot of companies here, in our country, that offer promising visa-assisting services.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advance Tickest from Piraeus to Islands?
- 2 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 3 italy
- 4 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 5 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 6 London in 3 days! Help with lodging, please!
- 7 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 8 Foie gras, redux
- 9 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 10 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 11 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 12 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 13 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 14 What to wear
- 15 What still confounds you about travel?
- 16 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 17 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 18 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 19 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 20 Pronunciation
- 21 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 22 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 23 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 24 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 25 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015