Hello! I just want to ask if acquiring for "visa service" companies would be an efficient way for me apply for a tourist visa? If so, what are the requirements or qualities that I should look for in a "visa-assisting company"? We have a lot of companies here, in our country, that offer promising visa-assisting services.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 2 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 3 Napoli logistics
- 4 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 5 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 6 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 7 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 8 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 9 buying souviners and art
- 10 Italy food budget
- 11 Tax refund in France
- 12 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 13 Positano in high season???
- 14 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 15 Is Greece cheaper to visit then Italy and France??
- 16 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 17 Archaeological Find In Paris
- 18 Spain in late November/early December
- 19 Train tickets France and Spain
- 20 Pestana Porto Hotel in Porto
- 21 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 22 Scandinavian Tour
- 23 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 24 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 25 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal