Hello! I just want to ask if acquiring for "visa service" companies would be an efficient way for me apply for a tourist visa? If so, what are the requirements or qualities that I should look for in a "visa-assisting company"? We have a lot of companies here, in our country, that offer promising visa-assisting services.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 2 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 3 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 4 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 5 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 6 Food tours in Rome?
- 7 Rome Food Tour
- 8 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 9 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 10 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 11 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 12 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 13 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 14 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 15 Italy and Croatia
- 16 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 17 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 18 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 19 Kimhe--flamenco
- 20 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 21 Autumn in Paris
- 22 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 23 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 24 England/EPL family vacation
- 25 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget