Hello! I just want to ask if acquiring for "visa service" companies would be an efficient way for me apply for a tourist visa? If so, what are the requirements or qualities that I should look for in a "visa-assisting company"? We have a lot of companies here, in our country, that offer promising visa-assisting services.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Air pollution in Paris
- 2 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 3 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 4 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 5 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 6 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 7 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 8 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 9 connecting flight to marseille or not
- 10 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 11 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 12 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 13 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 14 France, Italy and Greec
- 15 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 16 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 17 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 18 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 19 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 20 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 21 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 22 Naxos in May
- 23 Belfast to Scotland help
- 24 20 days in Germany
- 25 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization