Hello! I just want to ask if acquiring for "visa service" companies would be an efficient way for me apply for a tourist visa? If so, what are the requirements or qualities that I should look for in a "visa-assisting company"? We have a lot of companies here, in our country, that offer promising visa-assisting services.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 2 Alhambra questions
- 3 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 4 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 5 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy
- 6 Trip report Tuscany and Bologna
- 7 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 8 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 9 Southern Europe trip (10 NIGHTS - Paris, Barcelona, Milan-Venice-Rome)
- 10 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 11 Back to Provence in 2015
- 12 Reestaurant Suggestions in Naples
- 13 Sicily and Aeolian Island TRAVELLING SOLO
- 14 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 15 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 16 Planning for a Budget Trip to Jersey, Channel Islands
- 17 Mont St. Michele?
- 18 Paris Museum Pass length of life
- 19 Hotels in old Rome
- 20 Revisit someplace you've already been or go somewhere new?
- 21 Suggestions for Jersey (Channel Islands)
- 22 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 23 Croatia
- 24 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 25 Genoa - What are the Must Do's