Having been impressed with the helpful comments from others about late arrivals/early departures from various cities, I am trying my luck with this question: I will be arriving in Vilnius at 2300 from Warsaw and wonder about the best way to get a taxi to city center without being gouged? Because of the hour I would probably not be interested in public bus and private car transfer is quite expensive. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.
Vilnius, Lithuania Late Arrival
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Potential trip - Balkans
- 2 Greece after the Vote
- 3 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 4 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 5 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 6 A Week in Spain
- 7 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 8 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 9 Now for the Venice hotel
- 10 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 11 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 12 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 13 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 14 Initial itinerary – Northern Spain and Catalunya
- 15 week in scotland
- 16 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 17 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 18 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 19 Where to stay near Loire castles?
- 20 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 21 Rocamaxour
- 22 Travelling by train across Central and Eastern Europe
- 23 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 24 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 25 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April