Having been impressed with the helpful comments from others about late arrivals/early departures from various cities, I am trying my luck with this question: I will be arriving in Vilnius at 2300 from Warsaw and wonder about the best way to get a taxi to city center without being gouged? Because of the hour I would probably not be interested in public bus and private car transfer is quite expensive. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.
Vilnius, Lithuania Late Arrival
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 2 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 3 Favorite things to do in London
- 4 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 5 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 6 Museum Pass
- 7 Tram to Airport
- 8 Want to find host family in Munich, Germany
- 9 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 10 3 days in Bordeaux
- 11 Tipping in the UK
- 12 Recommendations for a Paris Apartment Rental Agency
- 13 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 14 Taxi or bus from Lucca?
- 15 4 days in lake region
- 16 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan Cadorna
- 17 otel.com / metglobal.com is a scam
- 18 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 19 Bad Experience with Argus Car Hire Insurance offered by them
- 20 Restrictions on Portable GPS Use in the UK
- 21 Adjoining Rooms in Rome?
- 22 7 countries in a month
- 23 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 24 Already planning our next trip (Spain/Italy/France)!
- 25 Trip to Scotland and northern England June 2014