Having been impressed with the helpful comments from others about late arrivals/early departures from various cities, I am trying my luck with this question: I will be arriving in Vilnius at 2300 from Warsaw and wonder about the best way to get a taxi to city center without being gouged? Because of the hour I would probably not be interested in public bus and private car transfer is quite expensive. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.
Vilnius, Lithuania Late Arrival
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 2 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 3 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 4 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 5 Wake up...all fodor posters who are so helpful...
- 6 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 7 Prague - must see
- 8 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 9 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 10 Euro Train
- 11 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 12 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 13 Getting to Gatwick and home again
- 14 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 15 Advises for trip to Russia
- 16 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 17 First time traveler to Ireland
- 18 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 19 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 20 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 21 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 22 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 23 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 24 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 25 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?