Having been impressed with the helpful comments from others about late arrivals/early departures from various cities, I am trying my luck with this question: I will be arriving in Vilnius at 2300 from Warsaw and wonder about the best way to get a taxi to city center without being gouged? Because of the hour I would probably not be interested in public bus and private car transfer is quite expensive. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.
Vilnius, Lithuania Late Arrival
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 2 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 3 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 4 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 5 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 6 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 7 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 8 connecting flight to marseille or not
- 9 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 10 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 11 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 12 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 13 France, Italy and Greec
- 14 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 15 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 16 Air pollution in Paris
- 17 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 18 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 19 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 20 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 21 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 22 Naxos in May
- 23 Belfast to Scotland help
- 24 20 days in Germany
- 25 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization