Still in the planning stages of our 2 month trip to France this Summer. We have two nights to either spend in Lyon or Vienne and I have never been to either town. I am interested in the gastronomy of Lyon and the Jazz Festival in the Roman ampitheater in Vienne. Any recommendations on which town would be a better base and any hotel/b&b recs?
The second part of my question is that we will have a car with us and after we leave the Lyon area we will be going to Nice for a week and were planning on dropping off the car there. Should we drive to Nice from Lyon or take the train? We will be there in Mid July.
Thanks ! Kelly
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 2 15 days in Denmark / Sweden in May 17
- 3 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 4 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 5 Denmark or Sweden?
- 6 Iceland trip report!
- 7 Couscous
- 8 Bernese Oberland
- 9 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 10 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 11 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 12 Moscow Favorites
- 13 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 14 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 15 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 16 TIM in FCO - update
- 17 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 18 Life's most embarrassing moments
- 19 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 20 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 21 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 22 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 23 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 24 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 25 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow