the trip of my lifetime is finally here!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm going to be in Vienna for work+ travel for 6 weeks....rented an apartment for 45 nights......will be going on 3rd Jan.........Have mostly Sundays free.......wanted options for 1 day trips from Vienna............
was planning to do Salzburg , Innsbruck , Graz , Linz - each on one weekend as in depart at night sleeper train and get back by the next day sleeper train(since i plan to buy austria pass)............
I have a 3 yr old with me too................
Any options about additions/deletions of cities which i can see???
dont know hw much i can do with the cold n snow..........
Hw about Venice??was planning to go on 11th night sleeper train , do sight seeing for the day and come bac 12th night by sleeper train( i think its a 9 hour journey by train)........plus it will be the first day of venice carnival...........do you think it will be a good idea with a 3 year old???
last 4 days of my trip i'm stopping over at zurich n only doing zurich in these 4 days..........
please get back with your suggestions.......
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 2 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.
- 3 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 4 Farmhouse stay in Ireland?
- 5 Travel vs. Babies
- 6 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 7 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 8 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 9 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 10 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 11 Verona and Lake Garda
- 12 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 13 Flights between Rome, Paris, London- I have questions!
- 14 European Cooking Secrets
- 15 Italy - rental car damages query
- 16 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 17 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 18 Luggage allowance internal connection to international
- 19 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 20 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 21 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 22 CDG much improved
- 23 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 24 London's Must Sights!
- 25 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
Vienna 6 weeks stay - any weekend getaway options from Vienna??