Anyone use one of these. It seems like it would cover all are to and from transport (staying at Lido) which would be simpler that constantly buying tickets and having cash on hand...
Not sure if it actually would work as well as stated, first trip to Venice
Thanks for any thoughts
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 2 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 3 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 4 Switzerland in November?
- 5 Ireland hotel questions
- 6 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 7 Ireland travel passport question
- 8 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 9 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 10 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 11 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 12 getting to CDG
- 13 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 14 Barcelona cooking classes
- 15 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 16 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 17 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 18 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 19 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 20 4 days itinerary for France
- 21 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 22 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 23 Help with Ferries in Croatia
- 24 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 25 Trip route from Paris to Venice