Anyone use one of these. It seems like it would cover all are to and from transport (staying at Lido) which would be simpler that constantly buying tickets and having cash on hand...
Not sure if it actually would work as well as stated, first trip to Venice
Thanks for any thoughts
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 2 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 3 Cornwall UK
- 4 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 5 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 6 Hydra, Greece
- 7 travel around Spain
- 8 credit and debit cards
- 9 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 10 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 11 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 12 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 13 Charming areas to explore in London
- 14 8 Hours in Rome
- 15 I may be wrong....
- 16 Golf Partner in Istanbul
- 17 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 18 Cash machines ATM
- 19 Train up the Jungfrau
- 20 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 21 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 22 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 23 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 24 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 25 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...