I am looking to book a hotel for 3 nights of our honeymoon in June - we have 2 weeks in Italy and planning to start with 3 nights in Venice.
Looking for a hotel for no more than approx £200 per night. I know Venice hotels are pretty pricey and £200 might normally get you a 'luxury' hotel but I don't image it will in Venice so that is why I stated mid-range.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AMBASSADOR OPPORTUNITY
- 2 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 3 Cars in France
- 4 Experience with Budweis Shuttle
- 5 Tourist photo in Germany in traditional costumes
- 6 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence
- 7 London: Xmas Break Trip - One Week Itinerary
- 8 Bahn sales
- 9 Reims Champagne Houses
- 10 NYE Paris
- 11 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 12 London Open House Weekend and Moreton in Marsh
- 13 First European Vacation )
- 14 Advice for Siena and Orvieto?
- 15 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 16 Rovaniemi or Levi??
- 17 Jakobsweg: Walking through Switzerland
- 18 London, England, alone or with a tour group?
- 19 Madrid - how to schedule train from airport
- 20 Provence, Paris & London in April - 15 day trip
- 21 Greek island advice
- 22 Driving to Larrun (La Rhune) Spain
- 23 COPENHAGEN or STOCKHOLM for 4-5 days?
- 24 ATM near passport control in CDG terminal 2?
- 25 Roma Pass question on Borghese reservation