I am looking to book a hotel for 3 nights of our honeymoon in June - we have 2 weeks in Italy and planning to start with 3 nights in Venice.
Looking for a hotel for no more than approx £200 per night. I know Venice hotels are pretty pricey and £200 might normally get you a 'luxury' hotel but I don't image it will in Venice so that is why I stated mid-range.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Le Marche: Cartoceto, Fano...
- 2 Hotel comes back with lower price after booking with booking dot com
- 3 Southern Spain - itinerary suggestions?
- 4 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 5 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 6 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 7 Cesky Krumlov and Prague
- 7 Prague Trip Report
- 8 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 9 House/villa in Italy or France
- 10 Paris Christmas Lights...Crowds?
- 11 Hotel Florescente, Lisbon
- 12 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 13 Lunch stop between Lisbon & Seville
- 14 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 15 Sorry, more women's shoes walking in Italy
- 16 On line site to buy football tickets Lazio vs Milan 1 November 2015
- 17 (Frankfurt Airport) Immigration, Luggage & S Bahn at Regional Bahnhoff
- 18 Barcelona, 4 nights which neighborhood?
- 19 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 20 Questions about Flamenco in Madrid
- 21 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 22 Shipping Packages
- 23 Initial Trip Planning - Spain
- 24 The Birthday Celebration in Italy!
- 25 Calm base in Italy, Beginning of October