I am looking to book a hotel for 3 nights of our honeymoon in June - we have 2 weeks in Italy and planning to start with 3 nights in Venice.
Looking for a hotel for no more than approx £200 per night. I know Venice hotels are pretty pricey and £200 might normally get you a 'luxury' hotel but I don't image it will in Venice so that is why I stated mid-range.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 2 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 3 Rome
- 4 Booking hotels before trains
- 5 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 6 First time in France
- 7 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 8 What to expect over Christmas
- 9 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 10 Planning stages of trip to Andalusia
- 11 English Countryside
- 12 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 13 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 14 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 15 Vienna or Budapest?
- 16 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 17 Munich
- 18 Need help in travel planning
- 19 Paris---baguette question???
- 20 Portugal itinerary help
- 21 Puglia or La Langhe
- 22 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 23 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 24 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 25 Visiting Spain in January