I am looking to book a hotel for 3 nights of our honeymoon in June - we have 2 weeks in Italy and planning to start with 3 nights in Venice.
Looking for a hotel for no more than approx £200 per night. I know Venice hotels are pretty pricey and £200 might normally get you a 'luxury' hotel but I don't image it will in Venice so that is why I stated mid-range.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 2 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 3 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 4 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 5 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 6 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 7 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 8 getting to CDG
- 9 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 10 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 11 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 12 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 13 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 14 Towersey, London
- 15 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 16 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 17 Biarritz family holiday
- 18 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 19 With Locals dinner- anyone done one?
- 20 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 21 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 22 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 23 Ireland in April
- 24 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 25 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice