I am looking to book a hotel for 3 nights of our honeymoon in June - we have 2 weeks in Italy and planning to start with 3 nights in Venice.
Looking for a hotel for no more than approx £200 per night. I know Venice hotels are pretty pricey and £200 might normally get you a 'luxury' hotel but I don't image it will in Venice so that is why I stated mid-range.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me make this possible!
- 2 US : HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 3 Rome hotel
- 4 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 5 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 6 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 7 One night in the Dolomites
- 8 Vatican tour
- 9 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 10 Places to stop/stay?
- 11 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 12 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 13 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 14 First visit to London
- 15 Route Information
- 16 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 17 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 18 Villa in Italy
- 19 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 20 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 21 International drivers permit
- 22 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london
- 23 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 24 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 25 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches