I am looking to book a hotel for 3 nights of our honeymoon in June - we have 2 weeks in Italy and planning to start with 3 nights in Venice.
Looking for a hotel for no more than approx £200 per night. I know Venice hotels are pretty pricey and £200 might normally get you a 'luxury' hotel but I don't image it will in Venice so that is why I stated mid-range.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich restaurant recs
- 2 Bordeaux TRIP
- 3 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 4 Wearing The Hijab in Slovenia???
- 5 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 6 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 7 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 8 20 free days of Europe
- 9 Greece in 15 Days
- 10 Adaptors for Belgium
- 11 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 12 Walking Scotland
- 13 Home base for a month in France?
- 14 Train Ticket Help
- 15 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 16 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 17 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 18 tablet
- 19 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 20 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 21 Flamenco -Seville 8/18 to 8/24/16
- 22 Planning Advice!
- 23 Germany and Austria trip report
- 24 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 25 How many days in the cities of Bordeaux and la Rochelle?