I am looking to book a hotel for 3 nights of our honeymoon in June - we have 2 weeks in Italy and planning to start with 3 nights in Venice.
Looking for a hotel for no more than approx £200 per night. I know Venice hotels are pretty pricey and £200 might normally get you a 'luxury' hotel but I don't image it will in Venice so that is why I stated mid-range.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Railpass VS Point-to-Point
- 2 Modifying car rental for new destination
- 3 Gatwick to London in time for 7.30 show? Help!
- 4 Venice water buses
- 5 southern italy? hmmmmm.
- 6 Help with recommendations in Croatia
- 7 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 8 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 9 I need advice; Spain in August.
- 10 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 11 Where in Switzerland
- 12 La Compagnie Air Flight to Paris
- 13 Help with Itinerary (specific ?s around Emilia-Romagna, Tuscany, Naples)
- 14 Sweden: Accidental visa overstay - am I screwed for good?
- 15 Brugges to Bayeux to Versailles
- 16 Self-driving in Iceland
- 17 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 18 Venice Ferry to Croatia
- 19 Where to go after Romania...or should I spend whole trip there?
- 20 Barcelona Itinerary
- 21 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 22 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 23 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 24 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 25 Scandinavia Trip in August