I am looking to book a hotel for 3 nights of our honeymoon in June - we have 2 weeks in Italy and planning to start with 3 nights in Venice.
Looking for a hotel for no more than approx £200 per night. I know Venice hotels are pretty pricey and £200 might normally get you a 'luxury' hotel but I don't image it will in Venice so that is why I stated mid-range.
Venice mid-range hotel June 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 2 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 3 Barcelona for 9 nights....Day trips?
- 4 Random Rome Questions
- 5 Where to stay in London
- 6 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 7 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 8 London experts--Look at my week's itinerary, please?
- 9 Using the Garmin nuvi 2598 in Italy
- 10 Easier connection to London's city center -- Gatwick or Stansted?
- 11 Family Cruises
- 12 Berlin, Dresden and Prague or Berlin and Vienna?
- 13 Help with Belgium-Netherlands Itinerary
- 14 Berlin to Prague by car
- 15 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 16 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 17 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 18 Paris, France NYE hotel, city center, or CDG?
- 19 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 20 Free 02 Wifi with iPhone in London
- 21 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 22 Trip report: visit to Hampton Court Palace (London)
- 23 Driving to Beaune
- 24 Travelling to France
- 25 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question