I am looking to book a hotel for 3 nights of our honeymoon in June - we have 2 weeks in Italy and planning to start with 3 nights in Venice.
Looking for a hotel for no more than approx £200 per night. I know Venice hotels are pretty pricey and £200 might normally get you a 'luxury' hotel but I don't image it will in Venice so that is why I stated mid-range.
Venice mid-range hotel June 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland or Scotland
- 2 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 3 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 4 Cruise the River Shannon
- 5 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 6 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 7 Food tours in Rome?
- 8 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 9 Rome Food Tour
- 10 trip to norway
- 11 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 12 How late is too late for a trip report?
- 13 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 14 Rome restaurant suggestions
- 15 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 16 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 17 Italy and Croatia
- 18 Help with England/Wales tour
- 19 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 20 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 21 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 22 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 23 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 24 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 25 Walkers Haute Route, TMB, etc. closed until June 2015