I am looking to book a hotel for 3 nights of our honeymoon in June - we have 2 weeks in Italy and planning to start with 3 nights in Venice.
Looking for a hotel for no more than approx £200 per night. I know Venice hotels are pretty pricey and £200 might normally get you a 'luxury' hotel but I don't image it will in Venice so that is why I stated mid-range.
Venice mid-range hotel June 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 2 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 3 Tipping in the UK
- 4 London city Best option for transit
- 5 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 6 England/EPL family vacation
- 7 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 8 Study Visa and Schengen area tourist allowance Question
- 9 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 10 Never To Return
- 11 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 12 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 13 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 14 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 15 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 16 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 17 Lucerne Switzerland
- 18 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 19 Central Europe itinerary
- 20 First visit to France in November
- 21 Need meal and site advice for not often discussed Greek Islands & Places
- 22 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 23 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 24 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 25 Madrid Apartment Rentals