I am looking to book a hotel for 3 nights of our honeymoon in June - we have 2 weeks in Italy and planning to start with 3 nights in Venice.
Looking for a hotel for no more than approx £200 per night. I know Venice hotels are pretty pricey and £200 might normally get you a 'luxury' hotel but I don't image it will in Venice so that is why I stated mid-range.
Venice mid-range hotel June 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Months in Europe (25 April - 24 July 2015)
- 2 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 3 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 4 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands
- 5 Olive Oil
- 6 Italian itinerary ~ 28 days - review and assistance
- 7 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 8 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 9 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 10 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 11 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 12 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 13 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 14 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 15 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 16 Ortisei and Castelrotto trip report
- 17 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 18 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 19 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 20 Italy tours
- 21 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 22 We have no idea where to go!
- 23 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 24 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 25 Portugal and Spain itinerary help -- 11 days in the end of Nov. 2014