I am looking to book a hotel for 3 nights of our honeymoon in June - we have 2 weeks in Italy and planning to start with 3 nights in Venice.
Looking for a hotel for no more than approx £200 per night. I know Venice hotels are pretty pricey and £200 might normally get you a 'luxury' hotel but I don't image it will in Venice so that is why I stated mid-range.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 2 Best coffeeshop in Amsterdam for a noob?
- 3 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 4 Globus Iberian Tour
- 5 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 6 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 7 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 8 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 9 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 10 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 11 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 12 Poland to Austria In December
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 14 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 15 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 16 Thinking about the Fjords
- 17 Tracking the Weather
- 18 Shorts in South of France?
- 19 2 weeks in the Balkans
- 20 Spain: train/rental car help
- 21 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 22 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 23 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 24 Alsace to Austria?
- 25 UK in May and June