I am looking to book a hotel for 3 nights of our honeymoon in June - we have 2 weeks in Italy and planning to start with 3 nights in Venice.
Looking for a hotel for no more than approx £200 per night. I know Venice hotels are pretty pricey and £200 might normally get you a 'luxury' hotel but I don't image it will in Venice so that is why I stated mid-range.
Venice mid-range hotel June 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brugge photo on Bing
- 2 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 3 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 4 Spending money in Italy?
- 5 My final (hopefully) Dresden Itinerary for Review
- 6 stop in lisboa or not
- 7 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 8 Parisbestlodge Fleur de Lys apt
- 9 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 10 Amsterdam - Paris - Barcelona
- 11 LowCountryIslander & Mom Go Back to Italy...A Bologna & Rome Trip Report
- 12 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 13 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 14 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 15 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 16 British English
- 17 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 18 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 19 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 20 Trip to Pyrenees
- 21 How do I use a SIM card in Spain and Portugal?
- 22 Itinerary for 11 day trip to France
- 23 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 24 Questions about the Chateau de Vincennes
- 25 A week in the South of France Sept 2014