I am looking to book a hotel for 3 nights of our honeymoon in June - we have 2 weeks in Italy and planning to start with 3 nights in Venice.
Looking for a hotel for no more than approx £200 per night. I know Venice hotels are pretty pricey and £200 might normally get you a 'luxury' hotel but I don't image it will in Venice so that is why I stated mid-range.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 2 France to stop making foie grois
- 3 train from ravenna to parma
- 4 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 5 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 6 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 7 Christmas in Paris.....On Going Trip Report
- 8 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 9 Need Suggestions for Trip to Poland and Possibly Lithuania
- 10 Madrid city centre?
- 11 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 12 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 13 counselling in West London
- 14 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 15 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 16 http://supplementskings.com/forever-bust/
- 17 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 18 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 19 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 20 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 21 Rail Travel: Eurail Pass or Train Tickets
- 22 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 23 Stonehenge and Bath
- 24 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 25 Day Trip from Lausanne