I am looking to book a hotel for 3 nights of our honeymoon in June - we have 2 weeks in Italy and planning to start with 3 nights in Venice.
Looking for a hotel for no more than approx £200 per night. I know Venice hotels are pretty pricey and £200 might normally get you a 'luxury' hotel but I don't image it will in Venice so that is why I stated mid-range.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 2 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 3 Madrid city centre?
- 4 http://supplementskings.com/forever-bust/
- 5 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 6 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 7 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 8 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 9 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 10 Rail Travel: Eurail Pass or Train Tickets
- 11 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 12 Stonehenge and Bath
- 13 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 14 train from ravenna to parma
- 15 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 16 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 17 Puglia
- 18 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 19 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 20 Ireland driving itinerary
- 21 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 22 Manchester on derby weekend
- 23 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 24 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 25 Day trips from Uzes