I am looking to book a hotel for 3 nights of our honeymoon in June - we have 2 weeks in Italy and planning to start with 3 nights in Venice.
Looking for a hotel for no more than approx £200 per night. I know Venice hotels are pretty pricey and £200 might normally get you a 'luxury' hotel but I don't image it will in Venice so that is why I stated mid-range.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lazio - Where to spend 2 days ?
- 2 booking the train from Pompeii to Rome
- 3 1st Time in Europe
- 4 2 nights in Cinque Terre
- 5 Greece to Italy by Ferry, Pros and Cons
- 6 Italy-Switz family of 6: June 2015
- 7 Hand Gliding in Europe
- 8 3.5 days Itinerary in Switzerland
- 9 Comment on my Sicily Plan
- 10 Spending money
- 11 October too late for the Italian lakes?
- 12 Guesthouse in Bad Gastein
- 13 electrical adaptor plugs
- 14 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 15 Shannon airport to Galway
- 16 buying Eruos in advance
- 17 Taking wine home from France
- 18 Where Europeans Vacation
- 19 First Europe Trip... To cram or not to cram?
- 20 Help & advice on trip to Scotland
- 21 Ireland, Sardinia YAY!! Need suggestions please...
- 22 Victoria and Albert Museum
- 23 Europe Excursion
- 24 Avignon
- 25 September in Switzerland