I see that as of November 14 the cruise ships will be limited to only 106,000 tons
Only 106,000 tons!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lavender fields in Provence
- 2 Italy-Switz family of 6: June 2015
- 3 Please help with agriturismo choice!
- 4 Burgundy or Loire Valley?
- 5 Best way to access Australian-based cash on holidays in Europe?
- 6 Sicily 25 days summer beach holiday with daughter Help please : )
- 7 Drive or train Austria
- 8 September in Switzerland
- 9 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 10 Shoes for Cinque Terre
- 11 Italy train travel question
- 12 Franfurt to Munich over a week - Fodorite wisdom?
- 13 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 14 Spain or Greece with Turkey with kids
- 15 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 16 Looking for Recommendations around ENNA in Sicily
- 17 Hotels (moderately priced) in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo?
- 18 Leaving tomorrow for Spain and am getting overwhelmed!
- 19 Wifi on TGV?
- 20 Barcelona hotel help
- 21 2 week Scandinavia Trip
- 22 An extra day between Edinburgh and London
- 23 Trying to find an inexpensive smart phone that will work in France
- 24 Athens to Delphi bus - No online booking?
- 25 Booking Greece Ferry Tickets online