I see that as of November 14 the cruise ships will be limited to only 106,000 tons
Only 106,000 tons!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://fitdetoxnorwayhelp.com/nu-youth-anti-wrinkle/
- 2 Dinge B&B
- 3 Amsterdam B&B
- 4 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 5 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 6 Netflix and Hulu
- 7 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 8 traveling to stockholm with four kids (11)
- 9 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 10 Como or Bellagio
- 11 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 12 Amalfi and Rome
- 13 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 14 What do pack for Ireland?
- 15 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 16 Paris hotels
- 17 First time in Greece
- 18 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 19 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 20 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 21 how far in advance of flight to get to airport
- 22 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 23 Taxis G7: need help in creating account
- 24 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 25 San Sebastián house rental with kids