Me and my sister are thinking of going to Italy in a few days for 6 days. Our flight lands in Venice airport at 22:00. We want to see Dolomites and Lake Grada and also some of Venice. We don't mind renting a car.
I am confused as to how to plan the trip. It is important for us to see nature. We are going for that.
Can someone please help with the itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Interesting places to visit
- 2 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 3 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 4 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 5 International Flight Question
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 8 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 9 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 10 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 11 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 12 Budapest in December 2017
- 13 Petrol in Greece
- 14 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 17 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 18 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 19 Dijon in December!
- 20 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 21 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 22 We're here!
- 23 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 24 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 25 6-7 Days in France