We are first time travelers to Venice arriving Dec 24.. We are renting an apartment and I'm wondering how late grocery stores and bakeries will be open on the 24th and if any will be open on the 25th. Our flight into Marco Polo around close to noon and I'm guessing we won't be at our place until 1:00 pm.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland hotel questions
- 2 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 3 Ireland travel passport question
- 4 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 5 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 6 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 Switzerland in November?
- 9 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 10 getting to CDG
- 11 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 12 Barcelona cooking classes
- 13 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 14 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 15 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 16 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 17 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 18 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 19 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 20 4 days itinerary for France
- 21 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 22 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 23 Help with Ferries in Croatia
- 24 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 25 Trip route from Paris to Venice