We are first time travelers to Venice arriving Dec 24.. We are renting an apartment and I'm wondering how late grocery stores and bakeries will be open on the 24th and if any will be open on the 25th. Our flight into Marco Polo around close to noon and I'm guessing we won't be at our place until 1:00 pm.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 2 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 3 Coastal Denmark
- 4 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 5 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 6 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 7 Help with my southern Spain itinerary please!
- 8 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 9 base for Andalucia
- 10 Seville: Churches and Convent
- 11 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 12 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 13 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 14 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 15 Apartment in Rome
- 16 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 17 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 18 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 19 Best Greek Island
- 20 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 21 Flea markets in Romania
- 22 car rental
- 23 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 24 Cinque Terre - mid Oct 2017 -Ferry? Train? Car Parks?
- 25 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest