I am trying to change a flight on Aegean Air - however, when I go to enter my reference number and last name I get a red bar at the top that states "A schedule change has occurred on this trip. Please acknowledge it and choose your trip options again (seats, meals,...)".
I realized after this that my original flight had changed its time from 7:45pm to 6:20pm but I was never notified via email or phone.
Does anyone know how I "acknowledge" my flight so that I can change it? It is fairly urgent as there are not many seats left on the flight I need to book... please help if you can!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 인터넷바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■라이브바카라ペ라이브바카라
- 2 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 3 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 4 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 5 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 6 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 7 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 8 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 9 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 10 Venice Bell Tower
- 11 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 12 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 13 Kayaking in Avignon
- 14 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 15 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 16 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 17 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 18 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 19 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 20 Cordoba Overnight?
- 21 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 22 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 23 Sintra
- 24 Scotland Trip Report
- 25 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?