I am trying to change a flight on Aegean Air - however, when I go to enter my reference number and last name I get a red bar at the top that states "A schedule change has occurred on this trip. Please acknowledge it and choose your trip options again (seats, meals,...)".
I realized after this that my original flight had changed its time from 7:45pm to 6:20pm but I was never notified via email or phone.
Does anyone know how I "acknowledge" my flight so that I can change it? It is fairly urgent as there are not many seats left on the flight I need to book... please help if you can!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 2 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 3 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 4 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 5 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 6 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 7 Best walking route Plitvice Lakes
- 8 London with Teens Trip Report
- 9 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 10 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 11 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 12 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 13 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 14 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 15 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 16 Madrird and Seville
- 17 Greece
- 18 Ludwig Castles
- 19 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 20 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 21 Lake Como AREA questions
- 22 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 23 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 24 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 25 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report