I am trying to change a flight on Aegean Air - however, when I go to enter my reference number and last name I get a red bar at the top that states "A schedule change has occurred on this trip. Please acknowledge it and choose your trip options again (seats, meals,...)".
I realized after this that my original flight had changed its time from 7:45pm to 6:20pm but I was never notified via email or phone.
Does anyone know how I "acknowledge" my flight so that I can change it? It is fairly urgent as there are not many seats left on the flight I need to book... please help if you can!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Quizz !
- 2 car insurance italy
- 3 8 Days in Spain
- 4 Pay attention to your watches !
- 5 Venice/Mestre
- 6 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 7 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 8 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 9 Italy Car Scam
- 10 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 11 auto europa or auto europe?
- 12 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 13 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 14 Barcelona alternative
- 15 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 16 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 17 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 18 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 19 Spanish Medical Providers
- 20 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 21 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 22 9 Days in Spain
- 23 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 24 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 25 Paris to Italy