I am trying to change a flight on Aegean Air - however, when I go to enter my reference number and last name I get a red bar at the top that states "A schedule change has occurred on this trip. Please acknowledge it and choose your trip options again (seats, meals,...)".
I realized after this that my original flight had changed its time from 7:45pm to 6:20pm but I was never notified via email or phone.
Does anyone know how I "acknowledge" my flight so that I can change it? It is fairly urgent as there are not many seats left on the flight I need to book... please help if you can!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia in December
- 2 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 3 Budapest Hotels
- 4 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 5 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 6 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 7 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 8 First trip to Italy
- 9 Ireland & Scotland
- 10 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 11 London's Must Sights!
- 12 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 13 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 14 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 15 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 16 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 17 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 18 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 19 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 20 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 21 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 22 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 23 4 days in switzerland
- 24 Vienna or Budapest?
- 25 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford