I am trying to change a flight on Aegean Air - however, when I go to enter my reference number and last name I get a red bar at the top that states "A schedule change has occurred on this trip. Please acknowledge it and choose your trip options again (seats, meals,...)".
I realized after this that my original flight had changed its time from 7:45pm to 6:20pm but I was never notified via email or phone.
Does anyone know how I "acknowledge" my flight so that I can change it? It is fairly urgent as there are not many seats left on the flight I need to book... please help if you can!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 2 barcelona neighborhood
- 3 Trip to Hungary, Croatia, Prague May 2018
- 4 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 5 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 6 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 7 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 8 Europe itinerary help!
- 9 Shorts in South of France?
- 10 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 11 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 12 Les Invalides Night Show
- 13 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 14 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 15 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 16 Best Greek Island
- 17 Which Day?
- 18 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 19 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 20 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 21 Corsica and Sardinia
- 22 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 23 Regarding Residence Permit
- 24 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 25 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?