I am trying to change a flight on Aegean Air - however, when I go to enter my reference number and last name I get a red bar at the top that states "A schedule change has occurred on this trip. Please acknowledge it and choose your trip options again (seats, meals,...)".
I realized after this that my original flight had changed its time from 7:45pm to 6:20pm but I was never notified via email or phone.
Does anyone know how I "acknowledge" my flight so that I can change it? It is fairly urgent as there are not many seats left on the flight I need to book... please help if you can!
Thanks in advance.
Urgent - Please Help Aegean Air troubles
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 2 car rental companies Italy
- 3 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 4 Sicily Suggetions
- 5 Mykonos Grand, Cavo Tagoo, Saint Johns, Belvedere or Grace?
- 6 Paris in April?
- 7 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 8 Three days in Spain
- 9 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 10 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 11 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 12 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 13 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 14 7 days in Greece
- 15 Estonia Amber
- 16 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 17 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 18 Day trip on the Rhine
- 19 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 20 Flam, Norway railway
- 21 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 22 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 23 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 24 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 25 He said , she said