I am trying to change a flight on Aegean Air - however, when I go to enter my reference number and last name I get a red bar at the top that states "A schedule change has occurred on this trip. Please acknowledge it and choose your trip options again (seats, meals,...)".
I realized after this that my original flight had changed its time from 7:45pm to 6:20pm but I was never notified via email or phone.
Does anyone know how I "acknowledge" my flight so that I can change it? It is fairly urgent as there are not many seats left on the flight I need to book... please help if you can!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 2 10 days in Paris and......
- 3 Budapest & Prague
- 4 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 5 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 6 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 7 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 10 We're here!
- 11 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 12 driving from ancona to rome
- 13 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 14 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 15 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 16 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 17 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 18 Car Hire in Croatia, any recommendations?
- 19 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 20 Itinerary Help - ?Prague, Austria, Italy
- 21 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 22 Swiss Travel Pass
- 23 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 24 Athens
- 25 Please critique my itinerary in Italy