I am trying to change a flight on Aegean Air - however, when I go to enter my reference number and last name I get a red bar at the top that states "A schedule change has occurred on this trip. Please acknowledge it and choose your trip options again (seats, meals,...)".
I realized after this that my original flight had changed its time from 7:45pm to 6:20pm but I was never notified via email or phone.
Does anyone know how I "acknowledge" my flight so that I can change it? It is fairly urgent as there are not many seats left on the flight I need to book... please help if you can!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 International Friends Tour
- 2 Naples or Genoa
- 3 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 4 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 5 Walking Scotland
- 6 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 7 Help with itinerary
- 8 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 9 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 10 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 11 I forgot my international driver permit
- 12 Daytime or Sunset Cruise in Santorini
- 13 Bordeaux TRIP
- 14 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 15 Den Bosch vs nearby towns? Daytrip from Eindhoven
- 16 August - Barge Racing in Friesland
- 17 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 18 Hotel recommendation in Berchtesgaden
- 19 2 Weeks 3 Cities
- 20 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 21 If Big Brother was Watching, This is What he Saw: Russia, 1984 (a really late trip report)
- 22 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 23 England and Wales by public transport
- 24 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 25 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?